RemedySpot.com

Kale (Collard) Chips - was - Collard Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OMGoodness - I COMPLETELY forgot Collard Chips! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Kale and Collard chips!Rene Oswald has a great Kale Chip recipe (that is totally interchangeable with Collard) and it is NOT OT because she uses the Vitamix! :-)

I actually prefer Collards because they are so flat that they seem more like potato chips.And Rene is completely right - these are SO ADDICTIVE (Verria - next time you'll HOPE they give you too much Collards (or Kale)! :-)I'll archive the link to this message.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 9, 2012, at 10:11 AM, Terry Pogue wrote:

Don't forget to also make chips out of them. I think Anne Burrell does Tuscan Kale in a slow oven for about 30 minutes. 250F IIRC. Crunch to go with your smoothie drink.Sent from my iPadOn Jan 9, 2012, at 9:37 AM, "Robbie" <Lordshelpr@...> wrote:

Wooohoooo………….. Collard-mania!!! ;) From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Verria Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 7:37 AM Subject: Collard Update Thanks everyone for their ideas on what o do with my 10 bunches of collards. We ate/drank collards all day yesterday...smoothies, collard wraps, and blanched collards in quinoa with a nut based sauce. Everything was really yummy and we have 7 bunches left. Tonight collard soup and more collard wraps. I'll make collard ice cubes with the rest as suggested by someone on this forum (great idea btw).Thanks so much for your help. This group is amazing.Verria