RemedySpot.com

Re: Creations model

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have seen the VM Creations on the VM website and they have a five year warranty where all other VM have a seven year warranty... and they are the same price as the 5200's at www.vitamix.comDennis From: berlinsmith <berlinsmith@...> Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 1:29 PM Subject:

Creations model

Hi all--- I was wondering if you know what the VM Creations model is? It says it has a 2+ hp motor--- does it have a different motor than the regular 5200? -amber

Hello Dennis,In order to create the perception of a huge savings, we have to sell the Creations model at full retail in every venue except QVC. This way, when QVC runs a sale on the Creations model, they can talk about the big savings. Although people COULD buy a Creations model off of the Vitamix website between QVC sales, I don't know why they would.The Creations model is a "stripped down" 5200 created specifically for the QVC promotions.You can get a 5200 with the 48 oz. container or a 5200 with the 64 oz. container for the same price as a "Creations" machine on the Vitamix.com website and the 5200 is the better machine (but they perform the same) the differences are only in the warranty and cosmetic.Hope this helps!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 9, 2012, at 1:13 AM, Dennis wrote:

I have seen the VM Creations on the VM website and they have a five year warranty where all other VM have a seven year warranty... and they are the same price as the 5200's at www.vitamix.comDennis From: berlinsmith <berlinsmith@...> Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 1:29 PM Subject:

Creations model

Hi all--- I was wondering if you know what the VM Creations model is? It says it has a 2+ hp motor--- does it have a different motor than the regular 5200? -amber

Sorry, I did not mean to say the my Creations from QVC is not good. I actually

love it, so far. I just think that the 5200 has a better warranty and container

looks like it would be more ergonomic.

> >

> >

> > I have seen the VM Creations on the VM website and they have a five year

warranty where all other VM have a seven year warranty... and they are the same

price as the 5200's at www.vitamix.com

> >

> > Dennis

> >

> > From: berlinsmith <berlinsmith@>