RemedySpot.com

Fear of running VM on high for too long... was - Avacodo Chocolate pudding- what did I do wrong?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As long as it is running on high (and not any of the variable speeds) the fan to cool the motor is on. As long as the contents are thin (and not thick like nut butter, hummus, or ice cream) you can feel confident to let 'er run, and run, and run! When I make hot pumpkin (smoothie? pudding? drink?) I pull the almond milk out of the fridge so I'm starting with relatively cool ingredients. After I get all of the ingredients in the container, I usually put it on high and leave the room (with a portable timer :-). Try it!When I am at a Costco or a Road Show where it is REALLY slow and I can't draw a crowd, I put ice in the container and let it blend until it becomes hot water. If someone comes up (due to the noise of the machine) and asks me what I'm doing, I say, "I'm turning ice into hot water by running it on high, hoping to get someone's attention - would you like to watch me turn an entire apple into apple juice skin, core, seeds and all?" If it is REALLY slow, sometimes I get all of the way from ice to STEAMING hot! Pretty cool when someone comes up and I take the lid off and steam pours out and I can tell them that it started out as ice!Don't be afraid - that baby can BLEND and high is your FRIEND! :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 11, 2012, at 6:58 PM, sparky_89_99@... wrote:

Did you just get your vitamix? I ask because at first I was afraid to leave it on for more that a few seconds. Actually I still have not made soup in mine, even with the warranty, although silly I am afraid to ruin the motor. However, I did use the tamper and my pudding got nice and creamy after @ 2 mins. along with the ingredents I also used about 2 tablespoons of water to help it alittle.

> > >

> > > Hi:

> > > Was wondering what I did wrong? It was so bitter i had to trash it.

> > > I used 1 avacado, 2 tsp pure vanilla extract, 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder, 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/3 cup of dates that were soaking in coconut water for a few days (I know it wasn't the date/coconut water because I tasted it and that was sweet) Anyone know what I did wrong? Thanks

> > >

> >

>