RemedySpot.com

www.LocalHarvest.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ALWAYS great to hear from you , and so glad that you seem really upbeat (but then you always seem up beat even when things are rough…)Thanks for this info! I had JUST sourced some local, grass fed beef bones and placed an order, but I'm going to make my next order from this source to compare. My source is $6.50 a pound, but no shipping and will include ox tails and knuckle bones as well as the marrow bones.BTW, this IS Vitamix related, because when I am making bone broth, I use my Vitamix to blend up any chunks or pieces of gelatinous material I can get a hold of to increase the amount of collagen, glucosamine, and chondroitin in my broth! (I strain it through a sieve before mixing back into the broth).

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 7, 2012, at 9:42 AM, jadacaden@... wrote:

OMGOSH I am so excited to share this with you. So I told you my b-i-l was looking for me a grass fed cow, hormone, steroid and antibiotic free; well at the exact same time last night discussing this with him on the phone we may have done it. Well sort of lol. A friend told him about this website, which was by coincidence mentioned on this very board this morning. So we go together and low and behold beef marrow bones, cheap and shipped right to our doors. You can also buy TONS of stuff grass fed, organic and such. You probably have already found it, but in the hopes that I can help you for once, I hope not lol. Anyways when you get a chance check it out and lemme know what you think.

http://www.localharvest.org/marrow-bones-shipped-C20189

Love you to pieces (haha see what I done there; lol ok i'll stop playing now)

Seriously though, love you

--- Original Message ---

Sent: January 7, 2012 1/7/12

Subject: Re: green smoothies

Hello krismass1999 ;-)

Wes gave a great answer! In addition, there is an FAQ page on my www.VitamixLady.com website which covers this question, and might cover some more questions that come up as you use your Vitamix machine.

Also, if you visit the www..com home page, then click on links (bookmark that page!) you will find links to lots of valuable information (this page is always evolving as I add to it constantly!)

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

On Jan 7, 2012, at 8:42 AM, krismas1999 wrote:

Hello everyone I'm trying to like green smoothies but when I make them there is a huge layer of foam on top and I don't know what to do any suggestions?