RemedySpot.com

Re: Test and Intro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,I am new to the group and love my Vitamix...I am thinking about doing a mild de tox ...Does anyone have any suggestions for me to make in my VM and or any book suggestions?Kathy

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 3:36 PM, MO <olsonmlb@...> wrote:

Hi, all! I've been meaning to share this website I came across a few days ago.  There are a ton of recipes! We tried the one in this link and it was surprisingly good! Thought some others might benefit from it as we have.  Happy New Year, everyone!

http://www.incrediblesmoothies.com/recipes/red-cabbage-and-blueberry-purple-smoothie-recipe/

------------------------------------

Hello Kathy,My favorite detox is just to eliminate sugar, wheat, and dairy, and all processed foods. You could consider it a fast, but you can eat all you want of fresh fruits and veggies (go HEAVY on the GREENS), HEALTHY fats (like avocado, walnuts, sunflower seeds, coconut products, organic, free-range eggs), and reasonable amounts of organic meats.This is actually my every day diet, but I am trying to eliminate 49 years of toxin build up :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 1, 2012, at 3:25 PM, Kathy M wrote:

Hi all,I am new to the group and love my Vitamix...I am thinking about doing a mild de tox ...Does anyone have any suggestions for me to make in my VM and or any book suggestions?Kathy

Hi, all! I've been meaning to share this website I came across a few days ago. There are a ton of recipes! We tried the one in this link and it was surprisingly good! Thought some others might benefit from it as we have. Happy New Year, everyone!

http://www.incrediblesmoothies.com/recipes/red-cabbage-and-blueberry-purple-smoothie-recipe/

Lea Ann,Thank you for your response to my question.So I am part way there...Raise and process my own:organic veggies,and fruit about 50 pct of my dietFruit is just beginning to produceRaise pasture fed and better quality grain fed sheep,goat,rabbit and chicken.

Buy local chem and antibiotic free ground turkeyBuy organic beans,oats,rice and gl free grainsRaise chem free beestap my organic trees for maple syrupMT BIG FAT PROBLEM: ORGANIC SUGAR...Not a lot but enough.

I am ready to go deeper into cleansing...KathyLOLOn Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Kathy,My favorite detox is just to eliminate sugar, wheat, and dairy, and all processed foods.  You could consider it a fast, but you can eat all you want of fresh fruits and veggies (go HEAVY on the GREENS), HEALTHY fats (like avocado, walnuts, sunflower seeds, coconut products, organic, free-range eggs), and reasonable amounts of organic meats.

This is actually my every day diet, but I am trying to eliminate 49 years of toxin build up :-)

Blessings,

Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)

))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 1, 2012, at 3:25 PM, Kathy M wrote:

Hi, all! I've been meaning to share this website I came across a few days ago.  There are a ton of recipes! We tried the one in this link and it was surprisingly good! Thought some others might benefit from it as we have.  Happy New Year, everyone!