RemedySpot.com

+Re: non fruit ice cream -AGAVE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is actually incorrect. SOME agave has been "cut" with fructose, but a good brand of raw, organic agave is low glycemic. I have had blood sugar issues my entire life, but have none with the agave I use.Sent from my iPadOn Jan 8, 2012, at 3:05 PM, Hawkridge <rayehawk@...> wrote:

Caution - agave is high fructose.Sent from my Windows Phone

What brand of agave do you use?   I have never used it before because I read that even the raw is still highly processed and HFCS. It would be nice to have a choice of something safe for baking besides stevia. I cannot tolerate honey either.  ;( In His Grace…Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of BerrySent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 3:50 PM Subject: Re: +Re: non fruit ice cream -AGAVE That is actually incorrect. SOME agave has been " cut " with fructose, but a good brand of raw, organic agave is low glycemic. I have had blood sugar issues my entire life, but have none with the agave I use. Sent from my iPadOn Jan 8, 2012, at 3:05 PM, Hawkridge <rayehawk@...> wrote: Caution - agave is high fructose.Sent from my Windows Phone