RemedySpot.com

Re: Good appetite filling smoothie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adding fat always works for me. I usually eat a spoon full of coconut butter after a green smoothie, or half of an avocado - either of these I eat with a hand full of walnuts - YUM!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 11, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Wes Thierry wrote:

So Ive been doing the green morning smoothies with fruits and spinach and an occasional carrot. What is the best stuff to put in there that gives you that full feeling for the longest period of time?tanks

how about avocado in the green smoothie, or will it ruin the taste?On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Adding fat always works for me.  I usually eat a spoon full of coconut butter after a green smoothie, or half of an avocado - either of these I eat with a hand full of walnuts - YUM!

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.com

))><'>www..com<:)))><

So Ive been doing the green morning smoothies with fruits and spinach and an occasional carrot.  What is the best stuff to put in there that gives you that full feeling for the longest period of time?

tanks

It doesn't ruin the taste, but can make it Really Thick (almost like a pudding). Sometimes that is desirable, other times, I'd rather drink than spoon my smoothie - depends on my mood ;-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 11, 2012, at 11:09 AM, Wes Thierry wrote:

how about avocado in the green smoothie, or will it ruin the taste?On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Adding fat always works for me. I usually eat a spoon full of coconut butter after a green smoothie, or half of an avocado - either of these I eat with a hand full of walnuts - YUM!

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.com

))><'>www..com<:)))><

So Ive been doing the green morning smoothies with fruits and spinach and an occasional carrot. What is the best stuff to put in there that gives you that full feeling for the longest period of time?

tanks