RemedySpot.com

Tips on weight loss - was - recipe book - whole foods ( came with mu vitamix)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is great Lucille,Glad to hear that you lost the craving for junk food and sweets - that is what happens to me when I eat a LOT of GREENS! :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 12, 2012, at 2:33 PM, Lucille wrote:

I lost 11 lbs so far. I don't count calories. I stopped eating process food and no white food such as bread, white rice, pastry. I ate a greens salad every day. I lost the craving for junk food and sweets. So that's a big help.

Lucille

Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:01 PM

Subject: RE: recipe book - whole foods ( came with mu vitamix)

Sandy I am new at the using the Vitamix too but I am no stranger to losing weight. I lost over 50 pounds through diet and exercising. It was not an overnight trip but through perseverance I lost the weight and just as importantly I have kept it off. I didn't follow and specific diet but I made healthy choices and counted calories. Losing weight was not a straight line for me either. It was frustrating at times when I knew I did everything right and either gained a little weight or stayed stagnate for a while but eventually the scale moved lower. One suggestion I would have in my limited time Vitamix would be try to eat a balance diet and pay attention to serving sizes. As you look at the Whole Food cookbook the serving sizes are not for one so you either have to adapt the recipes for a serving at a time or save what you make to have later. Good luck,Tom

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of sandravenezia21Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:21 AM Subject: recipe book - whole foods ( came with mu vitamix)

Need advice, have you tried the recipes from this book, and how do they rate? I am a new owner. I guess I don't know where to start. I am wanting to lose 20 lbs. and thought I could do this by counting calories. I love these recipes because they do show the cal and so on.ThanksSandy