RemedySpot.com

Denisa-cystic moment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Denisa, do you need to call for help??? How are you doing now??? Are you still up ??? Try and get some sleep...

((( Worried Hugs )))

Helen

I'm having a cystic moment. Seriously. I'm dizzy, Slurring my speech, confusion, and nauseous. I'm going to try to look at mail...if it's important, I'll answer.....but don't be offended if I don't. If there's something you really want me to see that you posted tonight, please repost it with my name.....I'll see it for sure then.

Nisa

Still a bit mentally not here. But okay. This happens on a *big level* about once every few months and last a couple days. I always have these symptoms, but they flare up occasionally. I have several friends who are a phone call away if needed.

Denisa-cystic moment

Denisa, do you need to call for help??? How are you doing now??? Are you still up ??? Try and get some sleep... ((( Worried Hugs ))) HelenI'm having a cystic moment. Seriously. I'm dizzy, Slurring my speech, confusion, and nauseous. I'm going to try to look at mail...if it's important, I'll answer.....but don't be offended if I don't. If there's something you really want me to see that you posted tonight, please repost it with my name.....I'll see it for sure then.Nisa~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

((( HUGS )))

Hope you are feeling better now... I'm glad you have friends close by to help you when needed...Keep us posted !!! OK??? Rest as best as you can and call the Dr's. if you get any worse...

((( Healing Hugs )))

Helen

Still a bit mentally not here. But okay. This happens on a *big level* about once every few months and last a couple days. I always have these symptoms, but they flare up occasionally. I have several friends who are a phone call away if needed.

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."

- Anonymous.

Had a headache last night. Maybe the mental stuff is a prelude to a headache? Something for me to look at, I think. I'm okay today. Think I'll go up to the State Park and take advantage of the 60 degree weather :)

Where's Winter LOL

Re: Denisa-cystic moment

((( HUGS ))) Hope you are feeling better now... I'm glad you have friends close by to help you when needed...Keep us posted !!! OK??? Rest as best as you can and call the Dr's. if you get any worse... ((( Healing Hugs ))) HelenStill a bit mentally not here. But okay. This happens on a *big level* about once every few months and last a couple days. I always have these symptoms, but they flare up occasionally. I have several friends who are a phone call away if needed.

Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."- Anonymous.

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

I've had a storm headache now for four days...When it came on, I checked the weather and there was nothing but this Beautiful weather we are having !!! Toledo broke a record today !!! We got up to 61* today :o) It is Jan. !!!

Well tonight they said that we have a storm coming in wens. or Thurs. An ICE storm !!! Hence the headache... By Thursday we will be in the low 30's... But so far all the storms have gone North or South (that's you Denisa :o) of us !!!So we will see... I'll be glad to get rid of the headache :o) If it gets cold enough, fast enough it will be snow...

Did you have a nice walk ??? We did... We took our dog for a walk... She loved it... But oh waas she worn out when we got back... She is a couch puppy, she is also 12 years old... We try and walk a mile a day when the weather permits... We do not break any records, as I am VERY SLOW !!! But it is better than last year when I was in my wheelchair...

Feel better Soon !!!

{{{ Headache Free Hugs }}}

Helen

Had a headache last night. Maybe the mental stuff is a prelude to a headache? Something for me to look at, I think. I'm okay today. Think I'll go up to the State Park and take advantage of the 60 degree weather :)

Where's Winter LOL

o

Signature Creations by

I just went by the lake in the State Park and sat for awhile. It was 70 here.....but as you said, cold and sleet/snow in the next couple days. Even though we live in the same state (I am two hours South of Helen for those who don't know), weather can be and often is drastically different between Columbus and Toledo.

Re: Denisa-cystic moment

I've had a storm headache now for four days...When it came on, I checked the weather and there was nothing but this Beautiful weather we are having !!! Toledo broke a record today !!! We got up to 61* today :o) It is Jan. !!!Well tonight they said that we have a storm coming in wens. or Thurs. An ICE storm !!! Hence the headache... By Thursday we will be in the low 30's... But so far all the storms have gone North or South (that's you Denisa :o) of us !!!So we will see... I'll be glad to get rid of the headache :o) If it gets cold enough, fast enough it will be snow... Did you have a nice walk ??? We did... We took our dog for a walk... She loved it... But oh waas she worn out when we got back... She is a couch puppy, she is also 12 years old... We try and walk a mile a day when the weather permits... We do not break any records, as I am VERY SLOW !!! But it is better than last year when I was in my wheelchair... Feel better Soon !!! {{{ Headache Free Hugs }}} HelenHad a headache last night. Maybe the mental stuff is a prelude to a headache? Something for me to look at, I think. I'm okay today. Think I'll go up to the State Park and take advantage of the 60 degree weather :)Where's Winter LOL

o Signature Creations by

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~