RemedySpot.com

Re: The CUTEST thing!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did ya get a picture of it ???

My girlfriend has a dog, a cat and three cockatiels and they are always out together...Its a site to be seen... Hubby keeps teasing her that the cats going to eat the birds and the dogs going to eat the cat !!!

How are you doing ??? Broncitis finally gone ???

{{{ Special Hugs }}}

Helen

Okay. Most of you know about my animals. I have two rabbits, Thumper and Bandit, and one Umbrella cockatoo, Tilly. I have been slowly introducing the rabbits to Tilly, as she is the senior pet. Bandit came up to the edge of the cage and kissed Tilly on her beak. She kissed him back. It was just the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I'm so glad they are all getting along well.

No. I wish I could've gotten a picture of it, but it was just too quick, and I have to stay with them, in case someone gets jumpy. It was so adorable though. Bronchitis is gone now, thank goodness.

-- Re: The CUTEST thing!

Did ya get a picture of it ??? My girlfriend has a dog, a cat and three cockatiels and they are always out together...Its a site to be seen... Hubby keeps teasing her that the cats going to eat the birds and the dogs going to eat the cat !!! How are you doing ??? Broncitis finally gone ??? {{{ Special Hugs }}} Helen

Okay. Most of you know about my animals. I have two rabbits, Thumper and Bandit, and one Umbrella cockatoo, Tilly. I have been slowly introducing the rabbits to Tilly, as she is the senior pet. Bandit came up to the edge of the cage and kissed Tilly on her beak. She kissed him back. It was just the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I'm so glad they are all getting along well. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Yayyyyyyyyy, No more broncitis !!!!!! Now Keep it that way !!!!

((( Happy Hugs )))

Helen

No. I wish I could've gotten a picture of it, but it was just too quick, and I have to stay with them, in case someone gets jumpy. It was so adorable though. Bronchitis is gone now, thank goodness.

Why did I get 6 copies of this? Is upchucking? LOL

Did ya get a picture of it ??? My girlfriend has a dog, a cat and three cockatiels and they are always out together...Its a site to be seen... Hubby keeps teasing her that the cats going to eat the birds and the dogs going to eat the cat !!! How are you doing ??? Broncitis finally gone ??? {{{ Special Hugs }}} Helen

Okay. Most of you know about my animals. I have two rabbits, Thumper and Bandit, and one Umbrella cockatoo, Tilly. I have been slowly introducing the rabbits to Tilly, as she is the senior pet. Bandit came up to the edge of the cage and kissed Tilly on her beak. She kissed him back. It was just the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I'm so glad they are all getting along well. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Denisa,

I got like 10 copies of it. I don't know if something was

causing a delay in the server. Sometimes even when the server

is working fine sometimes messages are duplicated or triplicated

if the send button is hit more than one time. Sometimes I know

that for me sometimes I have to try and resend b/c it doesn't go

thru.

=====

Kristy :)

http://www.geocities.com/sokokl/kristyspersonalpage.html

Hoping to be a nurse soon but for now just a Medical Secretary who does a lot of

learning from reading on the Net, books, my dr(s), as well as sharing my own

personal experiences.

No...my computer has diarrhea. Sorry...I've fixed the flub now.

-- Re: The CUTEST thing!

Why did I get 6 copies of this? Is upchucking? LOL

Okay. Most of you know about my animals. I have two rabbits, Thumper and Bandit, and one Umbrella cockatoo, Tilly. I have been slowly introducing the rabbits to Tilly, as she is the senior pet. Bandit came up to the edge of the cage and kissed Tilly on her beak. She kissed him back. It was just the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I'm so glad they are all getting along well. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- http://groups../group//joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

LOL

Okay. Most of you know about my animals. I have two rabbits, Thumper and Bandit, and one Umbrella cockatoo, Tilly. I have been slowly introducing the rabbits to Tilly, as she is the senior pet. Bandit came up to the edge of the cage and kissed Tilly on her beak. She kissed him back. It was just the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I'm so glad they are all getting along well. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- http://groups../group//joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~