RemedySpot.com

Ling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Then you will be Busy, Busy, Busy !!! Have fun while you are doing your studys and remember your goal and it will all be worth it :o)

{{{ Warmest Hugs }}}

Helen

First test is coming on 20 Feburary, but there are lots of assignments due before that, groan....... one assignment due on coming Thu.

Ling

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

Thanks!!!

Ling

Re:Ling

Then you will be Busy, Busy, Busy !!! Have fun while you are doing your studys and remember your goal and it will all be worth it :o) {{{ Warmest Hugs }}} HelenFirst test is coming on 20 Feburary, but there are lots of assignments due before that, groan....... one assignment due on coming Thu.Ling

Ling when you are up to it, I would like to hear your story also... Talking about things like that do help you by getting it out in the open... But when YOU are ready!!! And you would not be boring to anyone...

{{{ Caring Hugs }}}

Helen

I'm sorry to hear about the things going on between you and your mum. I suppose she is still unhappy over what happened to her 3 years ago? It must hurt you a lot.... Actually we are almost in the same situation, except the opposite - I was very close to my mum, but am not on good terms with my dad. He is a very uncaring and selfish husband and father, so I am just unable to bring myself to be nice to him. As for how uncaring and selfish.... long story.... If you want I can tell you about it, hopefully it does not bore you!

You take care too,

Ling

When life gives you rainy days

Play in the puddles!

http://www.geocities.com/angelbear112970/Mypage_girls.html

"When making major choices, be guided by what is most precious to you, not by others expectations of you."

- Sue Calwell &

Thanks Sheena, for the link!

Ling

Ling

fyi......RESEARCHERS REPORT HYPOTHALAMIC INVOLVEMENT

IN CHRONIC MIGRAINE

Researchers report findings of hypothalamic

involvement in chronic migraine (CM). The

investigators measured melatonin, prolactin, growth

hormone and cortisol nocturnal secretion.

They noted three ways in which their findings may

change clinicians' approach to CM. (1) Melatonin

supplementation may potentially help CM patients; (2)

The hypercortisolemia found in CM can explain why

some patients develop hypertension; (3) Lower

prolactin levels suggest a hyperdopaminergic state,

favoring the use of neuroleptics in this condition.

http://healthy.net/asp/templates/news.asp?Id=3988

Is your father and sisters moving with you too??? So Sorry to here that your headaches have come back :o( Keep up the meds and hope they don't get too severe...

Well all I can say is Study, Study, Study !!! :o) Enjoy yourself during Chinese New year though :o)

{{{ Headaaache Free Hugs }}}

Helen

Hi Helen,

I'm still living with my dad, together with my 2 other sisters, my dog and hamsters! We got the keys for our new apartment already, but the renovation works will only start after the Chinese New Year, so we can only move in earliest late March, I think.

No, the assignments will keep coming until April, then the exams..... So this whole semester is really horrible. As usual, the headaches are back, flaring up, been taking my Tramadol everyday now.....

Ling

~A Mouse Full Of Love~

Yeah, we are shifting together.

Thanks for your new year greetings! Sorry, cannot talk too much now, bad headache, just want to sleep....

Ling

Re: Ling

Is your father and sisters moving with you too??? So Sorry to here that your headaches have come back :o( Keep up the meds and hope they don't get too severe... Well all I can say is Study, Study, Study !!! :o) Enjoy yourself during Chinese New year though :o) {{{ Headaaache Free Hugs }}} HelenHi Helen,I'm still living with my dad, together with my 2 other sisters, my dog and hamsters! We got the keys for our new apartment already, but the renovation works will only start after the Chinese New Year, so we can only move in earliest late March, I think.No, the assignments will keep coming until April, then the exams..... So this whole semester is really horrible. As usual, the headaches are back, flaring up, been taking my Tramadol everyday now.....Ling

• 4 weeks later...

Why that sounds very nice to me!!! Take care of that hedache...

((( Headache Free Hugs )))

Helen

New Year cake are special food that we get to eat during Chinese New Year only. There many types, depending on the dialect groups. It is quite sweet, hence the sin! Red packets are given by parents to their children or given by married people to the unmarried ones - they are red envelopes containing money. They are given mainly for good luck.

Ling

Bunbun. i think :)

What a cute dog huh? More like a little baby hehe. Thats how we are to

ours anyway.:)

Melinda

At 03:54 AM 2/22/02 -0500, you wrote:

((((((((((

HUGS LING ))))))))))

MUST HAVE BROUGHT MEMORIES TO YOU...

WHAT IS YOUR PUPPIES NAME AGAIN???

LOVE

HELEN

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Being Sick Community

Memorial Page

http://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/

Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-

/messages

Chat:-

Scheduled Daily Chats at

/chat

Bookmarks:-

Add a website URL you have found useful.

/links

Personal Complaints or problems:-

Please contact a moderator

email: -owner

Subscription Details:-

1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you

receive.

2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to

browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your

convenience and receive no email.

To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

/join

To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

-subscribe

-unsubscribe

When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

--- Margaret Drabble

Glad your still with us Ling :o) Been real busy I see...Got your new house now??? When are ya moving??? Still going to be in Singapore???

How about your update please??? :o) How's the headaches??? How's classes going???

Take Care... Write when can :o)

((( Special Hugs )))

Helen

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

Still hanging on tight...... will not let myself get into hospital again. Just really busy lately with all my assignments - a test on friday, assignments due on sat and coming Mon.

How have you been?

Ling

Ling

Ling, How ya doing Sweetie ??? Hope you aren't back in the hospital again... Worrying about ya here... Hope you are getting the help you need... ((( Caring Hugs ))) Helen

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.320 / Virus Database: 179 - Release Date: 30/01/2002

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi ling !!! Me overwork :o) Never...

Made a doll dress, bear a vest, and barbie a dress today, plus cleaned house and did wash :o) I Have to keep busy... I move so slow though... Had an arguement with their father sat. morning and was very upset :o(

How are you doing???

((( Sunny Hugs )))

Helen

Guest guest

Where are you????

(Y) (Y)

( ';')(';' )...(")_(")(")_(") *****************

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

Yes Mdm!

Ling

Re: Re:Ling

Will be waiting for that pic :o) You get your studys done and all thise test's :o) Come back to us when you have Graduated :o) That's what 6 more weeks :o) Give us a Hi, once in a while so I don't Worry :o) ((( Studying Hugs ))) Helen

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.333 / Virus Database: 187 - Release Date: 08/03/2002

Guest guest

Sounds like the floods can pose quite a problem?

Been really busy, with exams next week, house reno, headaches, PLUS food poisoning.... gggrrrrr......

Ling

Yes, Flood watch we are in now... Flood warning west of us for the Tiffin River, which flows into the Maumee River, which will bring a flood warning again in a day or two... We're about 15 miles from the river... We have one of the creeks that lead to the Lake along the end of our property and it of course flooded over, three times now, in the last two weeks... That leaves the gully flooded for sometime... So mowing it ( 2acres) gets behind until you can walk down there :o) Usually middle or late June... Our daughter lives right along the river and has to move to higher ground when the warnings go out... Usually she is OK... How have you been ??? Very Busy I take it :o) How's those headaches doing ???How many more weeks till you graduate ??? ((( Headache Free Hugs ))) Helen

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.333 / Virus Database: 187 - Release Date: 08/03/2002

Guest guest

Yes they are... We're ok from them, but it makes the streams and rivers awful high...

I know you are very busy... What's this about FOOD POISENING ??? Are you alright ??? Did you have to go to the Hospital??? So Sorry you have more to deal with... Please take care of yourself and keep in touch when you can...

((( Many Angel Hugs )))

Helen

Sounds like the floods can pose quite a problem?

Been really busy, with exams next week, house reno, headaches, PLUS food poisoning.... gggrrrrr......

Ling

Being an earth angel doesn’t always involve something major, such as saving a life.

Sometimes we’re just needed to hold a hand, whisper a word of comfort or even provide food or drink.

As one writer put it,

“If People were more like Angels, Earth would be more like Heaven.â€

Think about it during this very special week..

"Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation or cheer has kept people on their feet."

Swindoll

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

Well, i ate something on Monday [well actually, only a piece of cheesecake and a pretzel for dinner]. Then developed a fever of 38.6 deg. C and got diarrhea. It's not too bad, just saw my family doc, that's all. Felt better after Wednesday, but somehow the diarrhea is back again since this morning, but no more fever. Beats me why it is happening.

Thanks for asking. You take care too, ok?

Hugs,

Ling

Yes they are... We're ok from them, but it makes the streams and rivers awful high...I know you are very busy... What's this about FOOD POISENING ??? Are you alright ??? Did you have to go to the Hospital??? So Sorry you have more to deal with... Please take care of yourself and keep in touch when you can... ((( Many Angel Hugs ))) Helen

Guest guest

Cheesecake is Ohhh,Sooooo Good !!!!!!!

I like Blueberry or Cherries on top of mine :o) I haven't had cheesecake in ages...

Hmm me thinks I will make one :o) Maybe this weekend :o)

Did you find the curtains you liked for your new home???

((( Hugs )))

Helen

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

"Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation or cheer has kept people on their feet."

Swindoll

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

Don't tempt me again with that cheesecake of yours! ggrrrrrr................... however, I am happy with just a plain cheesecake. There is a Japanese brand of cheesecake here [brand is called 'pokka-, with a cow as its logo] that just tastes so delicious.... yummy!

Managed to get the curtains, thanks! Just visited my new house today, they had just started installing the kitchen cabinets and the wall panels. i can't wait to move in!

Ling

Cheesecake is Ohhh,Sooooo Good !!!!!!!I like Blueberry or Cherries on top of mine :o) I haven't had cheesecake in ages...Hmm me thinks I will make one :o) Maybe this weekend :o) Did you find the curtains you liked for your new home??? ((( Hugs ))) Helen

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

Do not know when we can move........ not so soon, still lots to be done. Besides, I am having my exams now. I do not even have time to pack my things to move to the new house!

Hugs,

Ling

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.333 / Virus Database: 187 - Release Date: 09/03/2002

Guest guest

BUSY !!! BUSY !!! BUSY !!! You sound as bad as Shenna :o) When will your

exam's be over with ??? You hold ALL your time and thoughts on passing those

exams !!! Then come and tell us ALL about them and your moving... :o)

((( Studying Hugs )))

Helen

Being an earth angel doesn’t always involve something major, such as saving a

life.

Sometimes we’re just needed to hold a hand, whisper a word of comfort or even

provide food or drink.

As one writer put it,

" Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation

or cheer has kept people on their feet. "

Swindoll

Guest guest

Hello!

I have 2 exam papers left, one next Tue and the last exam paper is on Next

Thursday, groan............ me no mood to study now, haha......

What is Sheena busy with?

Regards

Ling

BUSY !!! BUSY !!! BUSY !!! You sound as bad as Shenna :o) When will your

exam's be over with ??? You hold ALL your time and thoughts on passing

those

exams !!! Then come and tell us ALL about them and your moving... :o)

((( Studying Hugs )))

Helen

Guest guest

Well then if you don't need to study !!! :o)

Breaks are much needed too :o) Sheena is very busy with her children... they

keep her running and she also has her business to take care of :o) Her little

one is doing real well... :o) Make sure you do the Best that you can on

those test's :o)

Then have fun decorating that new Home of yours :o)

Love Ya

helen

Being an earth angel doesn’t always involve something major, such as saving a

life.

Sometimes we’re just needed to hold a hand, whisper a word of comfort or even

provide food or drink.

As one writer put it,

" Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation

or cheer has kept people on their feet. "

Swindoll