RemedySpot.com

Re: List-Serve Moderators

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Uncle Vern,I was thinking more about myself than you when I suggested that two moderators would provide a (perhaps) more balanced perspective on excluding members from participation.  The view from that side is not pretty for one who cares about all of us.  But, I have great respect for all of the work you are doing and am not inclined to insist you moderate as well. If cyberspace yields another server, I'd probably support it.  If not, I'll probably be a more vocal supporter of those we may consider shunning.  ICE PAC lives! Sears, DCNW PDX On Jan 8, 2008, at 2:05 PM, Vern Saboe wrote:Dear colleagues, As many of you pointed out I do have a lot on me-plate currently and since Lily stepped up indicating interest and I believe would be an excellent choice I'm going to step back.  I think she will do a fine job by herself however if you still believe the list-serve needs two moderators for some reason someone out there in cyberspace will need to step up.  Personally I see no need for two  and then did just fine.... Vern Saboe  PS: Just in the door from a noon meeting with a candidate for State Representative (and he will win hands down) who is a huge supporter of the profession being helped significantly with his childhood asthma and...the hits just keep coming in..."ICE PAC" gave $500 to his campaign... so thank you to all you now 190 doctors currently giving to our PAC.....my hope is to be 340 doctors strong by June  of this year when the real heavy money asking comes and all the political events! 

Thanks for you input and your personal support of the profession via your ICE PAC donations...

Cheers,

Vern Saboe

Re: "List-Serve Moderators"

Dear Uncle Vern,

I was thinking more about myself than you when I suggested that two moderators would provide a (perhaps) more balanced perspective on excluding members from participation. The view from that side is not pretty for one who cares about all of us. But, I have great respect for all of the work you are doing and am not inclined to insist you moderate as well. If cyberspace yields another server, I'd probably support it. If not, I'll probably be a more vocal supporter of those we may consider shunning.

ICE PAC lives!

Sears, DC

NW PDX

On Jan 8, 2008, at 2:05 PM, Vern Saboe wrote:

Dear colleagues,

As many of you pointed out I do have a lot on me-plate currently and since Lily stepped up indicating interest and I believe would be an excellent choice I'm going to step back. I think she will do a fine job by herself however if you still believe the list-serve needs two moderators for some reason someone out there in cyberspace will need to step up. Personally I see no need for two and then did just fine....

Vern Saboe PS: Just in the door from a noon meeting with a candidate for State Representative (and he will win hands down) who is a huge supporter of the profession being helped significantly with his childhood asthma and...the hits just keep coming in..."ICE PAC" gave $500 to his campaign... so thank you to all you now 190 doctors currently giving to our PAC.....my hope is to be 340 doctors strong by June of this year when the real heavy money asking comes and all the political events!