RemedySpot.com

Re: Travel with Graston Tools?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I travel with Activators and my Microlight 830 cold laser and used to have some trouble, but not much any more. I just would tell them they are tools for Chiropractic medical treatment. Also when you order you ticket, include the Dr on you name so it prints out on the boarding pass, that usually gets you a quick review..

Occasionally you have to provide free treatment to a supervisor, but that's not too bad...... R Johansen D.C.,DABCOChiropractic Life Center12762 SE Stark StreetPortland Oregon 97233Voice 5032557746,Fax 5032550818-- "Anne" <dr_aherrst@...> wrote:

Hi there,I am hoping someone else has traveled via air with the Graston toolsand has some words of wisdom for getting through security intact. Ihave written a letter to accompany the tools, have copies of mylicense and certification and will have photo ID. Any ideas / verbage?Many thanks and happy holidays!Sincerely, L Herrst, DCDowntown PDX-----------------------------------------------Dr. L Herrst, Chiropractic PhysicianCity Fit Family Chiropractic Center LLC1022 SW Salmon St, Suite 430Portland, OR 97205503-224-5010-----------------------------------------------

Earn your associate's criminal justice degree and start your career training today.