RemedySpot.com

Jtech medical equipment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, two years ago I was looking for ways to spend money for the business before the end of the year, I needed some additional write offs. I bought the neatest piece of diagnostic equipment made by JTech Medical Equipment. Check it out at Jtechmedical.com. I was going to do functional testing and evaluation and try to increase my personal injury load so the idea of having wireless inclinometers, wireless algometer and wireless muscle testing sending information to my laptop on my desk sounded like a great idea. The software was easy to use, the company is very helpful and I was going to have more fun in my practice...but I never used it. I was just too busy all the time to try to implement this into my busy schedule. If I had a CA doing it for me it would have been great but I am too cheap to hire someone to do this for me. So, now it is two years later and I am selling this equipment, with less than five hours on it. I paid $5600.00 for this and selling it for $2800.00. Never been used other than on myself learning how to use it over a couple of weekends. Now It sells new for $6985.00. If interested let me know and I will give you all the details. Also, I have a slick little DVD on the psoas muscle that is very informative many of you will enjoy watching. I am selling it for $39.00, paid $59.00 for this.

Rich Layman

503-362-5500 or better, email me rsldc2@...