RemedySpot.com

chiropractic office for rent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Docs,Due to my business growing and a lot of hard work I have decided to move into a bigger office allowing me to continue to grow my practice. This is a very busy office with an acupuncturist, naturopathic doctor, and licensed massage therapists. The office includes a receptionist and scheduling service as well as offers wireless Internet access. The office is perfect for a chiropractor. It offers a great internal patient referral system coupled with outstanding professionals. The office is about 9’ X 12’ and very relaxing. The office is unfurnished—allowing you to provide your own table and personal touches. The clinic is located in a mixed-use commercial and residential development off of 205 North and exit 12. It is a lovely location, it feels quiet and secluded, but it is very close to the highway with easy access. We are looking for a responsible, conscientious, communicative, considerate and professional person who

is going to be dedicated to this space, and who wants to work as a team with the other practitioners in the clinic. Having a current client base is a plus--but not necessary. Please be prepared to talk to My’chell about your business plan if you are interested in the office. We want only dedicated people here who have the courage to put down roots and do what it takes to be a success. Please call or e-mail (503) 656-5510 or twhitedc@...Dr. Theresa White

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.