RemedySpot.com

re. Manual Healthy Juicer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, I have it and I like it a lot. It does greens and wheatgrass beautifully. I usually make my juice from a combination of greens (collards, kale, dandelion greens, romaine, bok choy, spinach, etc.) - 2-3 from what I have on hand, cucumber, celery, slice of ginger, one lime (or lemon if lime is not available, but I have my own trees, so not a supply problem), and sprouts. If I have wheatgrass on hand, then I'll add that to the mix. It is a sturdy little juicer and doesn't take much to turn the crank. Be sure that the suction has securely fastened the juicer to your surface, and for additional security, I always hold it so that if it should loosen abruptly, I have a chance to save it. It assembles and disassembles quickly and easily (be sure you don't lose the O-ring!) and cleans up easily as well. For the money, I think it's a fine

little juicer.My husband gifted me with a Breville Fountain Compact at Christmas, and I like it too, but it's not that good with greens, so I plan to keep the Healthy Juicer for that purpose and use the Breville for carrots and other items that are a bit much for the manual juicer unless cut very finely. The Breville is also very easy to use and clean.If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them.HTH!Peggy