RemedySpot.com

Re: Market Research

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great concept. Personally, I would NOT choose such a machine, but only because

I have had and used every juicer out there, and can find pros and cons with each

type-none of them seem to be a one-size-fits-all. Knowing what I DO about

juicing, I would see it as fiddly to use, and still not encompassing all that I

would want it to do. That said, being the gadget diva that I am, I would simply

HAVE to give it a shot :) Feel free to send me a demo prototype for

evaluation, lol. I do think you could be on to something good though-it is TIME

for a change in juicing methods, mainly to debunk much of the " myth " out there!

Good luck with it!

>

> IF you were in the market for a juicer AND there was a device like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-932-Commercial-Citrus/dp/B00015NN0S/ref=sr_\

1_1?s=home-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1326928349 & sr=1-1 but MODIFIED to contain and

squeeze the juice out of a bag of pulp...

>

> And if it had 3 inserts: 1) an insert for Juicing (or coconut or nut milk

straining) by squeezing the liquid out of a bag of pulp, 2) an insert for

juicing small citrus like lemon, lime, and small oranges, and 3) an insert for

juicing large citrus like large oranges and grapefruit, and it was all stainless

steel (no plastic) would you consider buying the press instead of a traditional

juicer?

>

> Would you pay $250 for it? If not, what Would you pay?

>

> If there was a video demonstration that showed you how to pulp greens and

veggies (and of course fruits if you want) using only variable speed 5, then

only blending the pulp on high for 15 seconds (and the pulp never exceeded 118°)

do you think that would that debunk the idea that a blender creates

heat-damaging enzymes?

>

> I am considering trying to bring something like this to the market. We are

working on a prototype now. Then there might be a trial manufacturing run to

work out the kinks with consumers.

>

> I am very interested in your thoughts...

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

> <:)))><

>

This is great information - what WOULD you want the "perfect" juicer to do?Being the "perfect" juicer really isn't our goal. Our goal is to make it possible to turn your Vitamix into a juicer without a lot of mess. I've been "juicing" my greens daily using my hands to squeeze out the juice. I don't mind the mess, but it does take longer than I'd like. I tried the tortilla press and that was faster, but for some reason seemed messier (anyone want to buy a really good tortilla press from me - JK).In Only 15 seconds of blending on high, I am certain that the VM opens up more cell walls (releasing more juice) than my Champion does, and the pulp is cooler than the pulp that comes out of a champion. I add the greens in small batches and use the tamper and blend on variable speed 5ish to make a course pulp. Once I've coarsely chopped the greens, I scrape down the sides with my spatula (to get every last bit in the pulp mass :-) then slowly ramp it up to 10 then flip the switch to high (the pulp is thick enough that it doesn't splash around in the container). After a short 15 seconds on high, I pour it into a nut milk bag that fits perfectly over a large glass bowl. The juice begins to leak out of the bag immediately. And then the squeezing begins! I actually enjoy the squeezing process, it just takes a little bit longer than I'd like.My Hamilton Beach citrus press will show up tomorrow. Before we get into making a prototype, I'm going to see how placing a bag of pulp in the citrus press works in real life (see if it will work as well as I "think" it will). If it works as well as the tortilla press, but with less mess, then I think we might be on to something. In the Amazon.com reviews, the Hamilton Beach juice press was the only one that was given a majority of 5 star reviews. One of the few complaints was that it was too small to juice grapefruits and large pomegranates. With our inserts, I'm hoping that not only can we capitalize on the veggie and fruit juicing market, but also gain some of the citrus juicing market share!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 18, 2012, at 9:13 PM, wrote:

Great concept. Personally, I would NOT choose such a machine, but only because I have had and used every juicer out there, and can find pros and cons with each type-none of them seem to be a one-size-fits-all. Knowing what I DO about juicing, I would see it as fiddly to use, and still not encompassing all that I would want it to do. That said, being the gadget diva that I am, I would simply HAVE to give it a shot :) Feel free to send me a demo prototype for evaluation, lol. I do think you could be on to something good though-it is TIME for a change in juicing methods, mainly to debunk much of the "myth" out there! Good luck with it!

>

> IF you were in the market for a juicer AND there was a device like this: http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-932-Commercial-Citrus/dp/B00015NN0S/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1326928349 & sr=1-1 but MODIFIED to contain and squeeze the juice out of a bag of pulp...

>

> And if it had 3 inserts: 1) an insert for Juicing (or coconut or nut milk straining) by squeezing the liquid out of a bag of pulp, 2) an insert for juicing small citrus like lemon, lime, and small oranges, and 3) an insert for juicing large citrus like large oranges and grapefruit, and it was all stainless steel (no plastic) would you consider buying the press instead of a traditional juicer?

>

>

> If there was a video demonstration that showed you how to pulp greens and veggies (and of course fruits if you want) using only variable speed 5, then only blending the pulp on high for 15 seconds (and the pulp never exceeded 118°) do you think that would that debunk the idea that a blender creates heat-damaging enzymes?

>

> I am considering trying to bring something like this to the market. We are working on a prototype now. Then there might be a trial manufacturing run to work out the kinks with consumers.

>

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

>

>

> This is great information - what WOULD you want the " perfect " juicer to

do?

>

> Well...the PERFECT juicer would plant the veggies, weed the garden, harvest

them, juice them, then clean up after itself! Barring that..... JK!!

I must have missed the mark on your plan-I thought you intended this unit to DO

the juicing, but now I think you mean for it to be an add on to the Vitamix?

If the intention is just for it to act as a press for squeezing out the pulp,

again, I wouldn't use it personally, but I still think it has the potential to

work well. I am happy with the tortilla press (took me a while to work out a

method), but I almost think it undermines the Vitamix to suggest that another

expensive appliance is needed to make " real " juice in the Vitamix, when it fact

it does fabulous juice without ANY attachement...but we all know many want a

" clear " juice, so it would have its value there. Again, that said-if I was

going to invest 250 in something else for clear juice, I would just get an

additional clear juicer, such as a Champion. That is just my honest assessment,

but I may still not be understanding your intention? I have used that type of

citrus press before and while wonderful for small citrus, I am not sure it would

function well as a press, without a ton of modification...which is what I think

you are proposing? Since the area for pressing is small in its current design,

I don't see it holding a bag of pulp sufficiently to do the trick, but I am

quite certain you will be trying that very thing by this afternoon-keep me

posted, curious as to the result!!

http://www.amazon.com/OXO-Good-Grips-Potato-Ricer/dp/B00004OCJQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8 & qid=1326981426 & sr=8-2

Have you ever tried a potato ricer? If the holes are too big maybe a coffee filter in it might help.

Lucille

Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 6:15 AM

Subject: Re: Re: Market Research

This is great information - what WOULD you want the "perfect" juicer to do?

Being the "perfect" juicer really isn't our goal. Our goal is to make it possible to turn your Vitamix into a juicer without a lot of mess. I've been "juicing" my greens daily using my hands to squeeze out the juice. I don't mind the mess, but it does take longer than I'd like. I tried the tortilla press and that was faster, but for some reason seemed messier (anyone want to buy a really good tortilla press from me - JK).

In Only 15 seconds of blending on high, I am certain that the VM opens up more cell walls (releasing more juice) than my Champion does, and the pulp is cooler than the pulp that comes out of a champion. I add the greens in small batches and use the tamper and blend on variable speed 5ish to make a course pulp. Once I've coarsely chopped the greens, I scrape down the sides with my spatula (to get every last bit in the pulp mass :-) then slowly ramp it up to 10 then flip the switch to high (the pulp is thick enough that it doesn't splash around in the container). After a short 15 seconds on high, I pour it into a nut milk bag that fits perfectly over a large glass bowl. The juice begins to leak out of the bag immediately. And then the squeezing begins! I actually enjoy the squeezing process, it just takes a little bit longer than I'd like.

My Hamilton Beach citrus press will show up tomorrow. Before we get into making a prototype, I'm going to see how placing a bag of pulp in the citrus press works in real life (see if it will work as well as I "think" it will). If it works as well as the tortilla press, but with less mess, then I think we might be on to something.

In the Amazon.com reviews, the Hamilton Beach juice press was the only one that was given a majority of 5 star reviews. One of the few complaints was that it was too small to juice grapefruits and large pomegranates. With our inserts, I'm hoping that not only can we capitalize on the veggie and fruit juicing market, but also gain some of the citrus juicing market share!

Blessings,

Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Great concept. Personally, I would NOT choose such a machine, but only because I have had and used every juicer out there, and can find pros and cons with each type-none of them seem to be a one-size-fits-all. Knowing what I DO about juicing, I would see it as fiddly to use, and still not encompassing all that I would want it to do. That said, being the gadget diva that I am, I would simply HAVE to give it a shot :) Feel free to send me a demo prototype for evaluation, lol. I do think you could be on to something good though-it is TIME for a change in juicing methods, mainly to debunk much of the "myth" out there! Good luck with it!>> IF you were in the market for a juicer AND there was a device like this: http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-932-Commercial-Citrus/dp/B00015NN0S/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1326928349 & sr=1-1 but MODIFIED to contain and squeeze the juice out of a bag of pulp...> > And if it had 3 inserts: 1) an insert for Juicing (or coconut or nut milk straining) by squeezing the liquid out of a bag of pulp, 2) an insert for juicing small citrus like lemon, lime, and small oranges, and 3) an insert for juicing large citrus like large oranges and grapefruit, and it was all stainless steel (no plastic) would you consider buying the press instead of a traditional juicer?> > Would you pay $250 for it? If not, what Would you pay?> > If there was a video demonstration that showed you how to pulp greens and veggies (and of course fruits if you want) using only variable speed 5, then only blending the pulp on high for 15 seconds (and the pulp never exceeded 118°) do you think that would that debunk the idea that a blender creates heat-damaging enzymes?> > I am considering trying to bring something like this to the market. We are working on a prototype now. Then there might be a trial manufacturing run to work out the kinks with consumers.> > I am very interested in your thoughts...> > Blessings,> Lea Ann Savage> Satellite Beach, FL> (321) 773-7088 (home)> (321-961-9219 (cell)> www.VitamixLady.com> www..com> <:)))><>

You may be on to something, Lucille.  I have a potato ricer, maybe I could line it with my nut milk bag (?).Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:59 AM, Lucille <lschacht@...> wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/OXO-Good-Grips-Potato-Ricer/dp/B00004OCJQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8 & qid=1326981426 & sr=8-2

Have you ever tried a potato ricer?   If the holes are too big maybe a coffee filter in it might help.

Lucille

This is great information - what WOULD you want the " perfect " juicer to do?

Being the " perfect " juicer really isn't our goal.  Our goal is to make it possible to turn your Vitamix into a juicer without a lot of mess.  I've been " juicing " my greens daily using my hands to squeeze out the juice.  I don't mind the mess, but it does take longer than I'd like.  I tried the tortilla press and that was faster, but for some reason seemed messier (anyone want to buy a really good tortilla press from me - JK).

In Only 15 seconds of blending on high, I am certain that the VM opens up more cell walls (releasing more juice) than my Champion does, and the pulp is cooler than the pulp that comes out of a champion.  I add the greens in small batches and use the tamper and blend on variable speed 5ish to make a course pulp.  Once I've coarsely chopped the greens, I scrape down the sides with my spatula (to get every last bit in the pulp mass :-) then slowly ramp it up to 10 then flip the switch to high (the pulp is thick enough that it doesn't splash around in the container).  After a short 15 seconds on high, I pour it into a nut milk bag that fits perfectly over a large glass bowl.  The juice begins to leak out of the bag immediately.  And then the squeezing begins!  I actually enjoy the squeezing process, it just takes a little bit longer than I'd like.

My Hamilton Beach citrus press will show up tomorrow.  Before we get into making a prototype, I'm going to see how placing a bag of pulp in the citrus press works in real life (see if it will work as well as I " think " it will).  If it works as well as the tortilla press, but with less mess, then I think we might be on to something.  

In the Amazon.com reviews, the Hamilton Beach juice press was the only one that was given a majority of 5 star reviews.  One of the few complaints was that it was too small to juice grapefruits and large pomegranates.  With our inserts, I'm hoping that not only can we capitalize on the veggie and fruit juicing market, but also gain some of the citrus juicing market share!

Blessings,

Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.comwww..com

<:)))><

Great concept. Personally, I would NOT choose such a machine, but only because I have had and used every juicer out there, and can find pros and cons with each type-none of them seem to be a one-size-fits-all. Knowing what I DO about juicing, I would see it as fiddly to use, and still not encompassing all that I would want it to do. That said, being the gadget diva that I am, I would simply HAVE to give it a shot :) Feel free to send me a demo prototype for evaluation, lol. I do think you could be on to something good though-it is TIME for a change in juicing methods, mainly to debunk much of the " myth " out there! Good luck with it!>> IF you were in the market for a juicer AND there was a device like this: http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-932-Commercial-Citrus/dp/B00015NN0S/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1326928349 & sr=1-1 but MODIFIED to contain and squeeze the juice out of a bag of pulp...> > And if it had 3 inserts: 1) an insert for Juicing (or coconut or nut milk straining) by squeezing the liquid out of a bag of pulp, 2) an insert for juicing small citrus like lemon, lime, and small oranges, and 3) an insert for juicing large citrus like large oranges and grapefruit, and it was all stainless steel (no plastic) would you consider buying the press instead of a traditional juicer?> > Would you pay $250 for it? If not, what Would you pay?> > If there was a video demonstration that showed you how to pulp greens and veggies (and of course fruits if you want) using only variable speed 5, then only blending the pulp on high for 15 seconds (and the pulp never exceeded 118°) do you think that would that debunk the idea that a blender creates heat-damaging enzymes?> > I am considering trying to bring something like this to the market. We are working on a prototype now. Then there might be a trial manufacturing run to work out the kinks with consumers.> > I am very interested in your thoughts...> > Blessings,> Lea Ann Savage> Satellite Beach, FL> (321) 773-7088 (home)> (321-961-9219 (cell)> www.VitamixLady.com> www..com

> <:)))><>

I'll have to get one of those to see if a MUCH bigger version would do. The only concern would be hand strength concerns. The rack and pinion design helps eliminate the need for great hand strength and increases the amount of juice that can be pressed out.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 19, 2012, at 10:11 AM, Rena Glubay wrote:

You may be on to something, Lucille. I have a potato ricer, maybe I could line it with my nut milk bag (?).Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Have you ever tried a potato ricer? If the holes are too big maybe a coffee filter in it might help.

Lucille

Being the "perfect" juicer really isn't our goal. Our goal is to make it possible to turn your Vitamix into a juicer without a lot of mess. I've been "juicing" my greens daily using my hands to squeeze out the juice. I don't mind the mess, but it does take longer than I'd like. I tried the tortilla press and that was faster, but for some reason seemed messier (anyone want to buy a really good tortilla press from me - JK).

In Only 15 seconds of blending on high, I am certain that the VM opens up more cell walls (releasing more juice) than my Champion does, and the pulp is cooler than the pulp that comes out of a champion. I add the greens in small batches and use the tamper and blend on variable speed 5ish to make a course pulp. Once I've coarsely chopped the greens, I scrape down the sides with my spatula (to get every last bit in the pulp mass :-) then slowly ramp it up to 10 then flip the switch to high (the pulp is thick enough that it doesn't splash around in the container). After a short 15 seconds on high, I pour it into a nut milk bag that fits perfectly over a large glass bowl. The juice begins to leak out of the bag immediately. And then the squeezing begins! I actually enjoy the squeezing process, it just takes a little bit longer than I'd like.

My Hamilton Beach citrus press will show up tomorrow. Before we get into making a prototype, I'm going to see how placing a bag of pulp in the citrus press works in real life (see if it will work as well as I "think" it will). If it works as well as the tortilla press, but with less mess, then I think we might be on to something.

In the Amazon.com reviews, the Hamilton Beach juice press was the only one that was given a majority of 5 star reviews. One of the few complaints was that it was too small to juice grapefruits and large pomegranates. With our inserts, I'm hoping that not only can we capitalize on the veggie and fruit juicing market, but also gain some of the citrus juicing market share!

Blessings,

Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.comwww..com

<:)))><

Great concept. Personally, I would NOT choose such a machine, but only because I have had and used every juicer out there, and can find pros and cons with each type-none of them seem to be a one-size-fits-all. Knowing what I DO about juicing, I would see it as fiddly to use, and still not encompassing all that I would want it to do. That said, being the gadget diva that I am, I would simply HAVE to give it a shot :) Feel free to send me a demo prototype for evaluation, lol. I do think you could be on to something good though-it is TIME for a change in juicing methods, mainly to debunk much of the "myth" out there! Good luck with it!>> IF you were in the market for a juicer AND there was a device like this: http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-932-Commercial-Citrus/dp/B00015NN0S/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1326928349 & sr=1-1 but MODIFIED to contain and squeeze the juice out of a bag of pulp...> > And if it had 3 inserts: 1) an insert for Juicing (or coconut or nut milk straining) by squeezing the liquid out of a bag of pulp, 2) an insert for juicing small citrus like lemon, lime, and small oranges, and 3) an insert for juicing large citrus like large oranges and grapefruit, and it was all stainless steel (no plastic) would you consider buying the press instead of a traditional juicer?> > Would you pay $250 for it? If not, what Would you pay?> > If there was a video demonstration that showed you how to pulp greens and veggies (and of course fruits if you want) using only variable speed 5, then only blending the pulp on high for 15 seconds (and the pulp never exceeded 118°) do you think that would that debunk the idea that a blender creates heat-damaging enzymes?> > I am considering trying to bring something like this to the market. We are working on a prototype now. Then there might be a trial manufacturing run to work out the kinks with consumers.> > I am very interested in your thoughts...> > Blessings,> Lea Ann Savage> Satellite Beach, FL> (321) 773-7088 (home)> (321-961-9219 (cell)> www.VitamixLady.com> www..com

> <:)))><>

If you try it out, let us know how it works.

Lucille

Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:11 AM

You may be on to something, Lucille. I have a potato ricer, maybe I could line it with my nut milk bag (?).RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Lucille

Blessings,

Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Great concept. Personally, I would NOT choose such a machine, but only because I have had and used every juicer out there, and can find pros and cons with each type-none of them seem to be a one-size-fits-all. Knowing what I DO about juicing, I would see it as fiddly to use, and still not encompassing all that I would want it to do. That said, being the gadget diva that I am, I would simply HAVE to give it a shot :) Feel free to send me a demo prototype for evaluation, lol. I do think you could be on to something good though-it is TIME for a change in juicing methods, mainly to debunk much of the "myth" out there! Good luck with it!>> IF you were in the market for a juicer AND there was a device like this: http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-932-Commercial-Citrus/dp/B00015NN0S/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1326928349 & sr=1-1 but MODIFIED to contain and squeeze the juice out of a bag of pulp...> > And if it had 3 inserts: 1) an insert for Juicing (or coconut or nut milk straining) by squeezing the liquid out of a bag of pulp, 2) an insert for juicing small citrus like lemon, lime, and small oranges, and 3) an insert for juicing large citrus like large oranges and grapefruit, and it was all stainless steel (no plastic) would you consider buying the press instead of a traditional juicer?> > Would you pay $250 for it? If not, what Would you pay?> > If there was a video demonstration that showed you how to pulp greens and veggies (and of course fruits if you want) using only variable speed 5, then only blending the pulp on high for 15 seconds (and the pulp never exceeded 118°) do you think that would that debunk the idea that a blender creates heat-damaging enzymes?> > I am considering trying to bring something like this to the market. We are working on a prototype now. Then there might be a trial manufacturing run to work out the kinks with consumers.> > I am very interested in your thoughts...> > Blessings,> Lea Ann Savage> Satellite Beach, FL> (321) 773-7088 (home)> (321-961-9219 (cell)> www.VitamixLady.com> www..com> <:)))><>

I would seriously consider it .

VElda

On 1/18/2012 3:56 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

> IF you were in the market for a juicer AND there was a device like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-932-Commercial-Citrus/dp/B00015NN0S/ref=sr_\

1_1?s=home-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1326928349 & sr=1-1 but MODIFIED to contain and

squeeze the juice out of a bag of pulp...

>

> And if it had 3 inserts: 1) an insert for Juicing (or coconut or nut milk

straining) by squeezing the liquid out of a bag of pulp, 2) an insert for

juicing small citrus like lemon, lime, and small oranges, and 3) an insert for

juicing large citrus like large oranges and grapefruit, and it was all stainless

steel (no plastic) would you consider buying the press instead of a traditional

juicer?

>

>

> If there was a video demonstration that showed you how to pulp greens and

veggies (and of course fruits if you want) using only variable speed 5, then

only blending the pulp on high for 15 seconds (and the pulp never exceeded 118°)

do you think that would that debunk the idea that a blender creates

heat-damaging enzymes?

>

> I am considering trying to bring something like this to the market. We are

working on a prototype now. Then there might be a trial manufacturing run to

work out the kinks with consumers.

>

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Well, this is encouraging!I was hand pressing my juice today, and thinking how much I've actually come to like this squeeze/squeeze process, I'm getting it down to a science!My Hamilton Beach citrus press comes in the mail tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how it goes!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 19, 2012, at 2:53 PM, Velda wrote:

I would seriously consider it .

VElda

On 1/18/2012 3:56 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

> IF you were in the market for a juicer AND there was a device like this: http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-932-Commercial-Citrus/dp/B00015NN0S/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1326928349 & sr=1-1 but MODIFIED to contain and squeeze the juice out of a bag of pulp...

>

> And if it had 3 inserts: 1) an insert for Juicing (or coconut or nut milk straining) by squeezing the liquid out of a bag of pulp, 2) an insert for juicing small citrus like lemon, lime, and small oranges, and 3) an insert for juicing large citrus like large oranges and grapefruit, and it was all stainless steel (no plastic) would you consider buying the press instead of a traditional juicer?

>

>

> If there was a video demonstration that showed you how to pulp greens and veggies (and of course fruits if you want) using only variable speed 5, then only blending the pulp on high for 15 seconds (and the pulp never exceeded 118°) do you think that would that debunk the idea that a blender creates heat-damaging enzymes?

>

> I am considering trying to bring something like this to the market. We are working on a prototype now. Then there might be a trial manufacturing run to work out the kinks with consumers.

>

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

If it were really simple to use and clean, I'd seriously consider buying it.  I have a nut milk bag and haven't even considered taking it out of the package because I just don't want to squeeze and squeeze again.  Sounds like the product you're working on would make juicing an easier process.

Good luck!

Simplicity and few parts is something that really is important to me in the design process. I loved the potato ricer concept (for the bottom portion) but we will have to have the pusher on a rack and pinion gear with a lever to get the most press for the least amount of effort. And, the whole container will have to be bigger than the potato ricer to be big enough to hold the bag of juice!

On Jan 19, 2012, at 5:41 PM, Verria wrote:

If it were really simple to use and clean, I'd seriously consider buying it. I have a nut milk bag and haven't even considered taking it out of the package because I just don't want to squeeze and squeeze again. Sounds like the product you're working on would make juicing an easier process.

Good luck!

When I got married to my 1st husband in 1947, we got a nice set of pans with a potato ricer like this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Fox-Run-3-Piece-Stainless-Steel-Chinois/dp/B0000VLPMQ/ref=sr_1_42?ie=UTF8 & qid=1327015053 & sr=8-42

Lucille

Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:56 PM

Subject: Re: Market Research

Simplicity and few parts is something that really is important to me in the design process. I loved the potato ricer concept (for the bottom portion) but we will have to have the pusher on a rack and pinion gear with a lever to get the most press for the least amount of effort. And, the whole container will have to be bigger than the potato ricer to be big enough to hold the bag of juice!

If it were really simple to use and clean, I'd seriously consider buying it. I have a nut milk bag and haven't even considered taking it out of the package because I just don't want to squeeze and squeeze again. Sounds like the product you're working on would make juicing an easier process.Good luck!

Lucille ~ you have all kinds of good ideas!  Now that I see that picture, I think I have one of those too (LOL!) or borrowed one from my MIL.  I'll have to check when I get home.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Lucille <lschacht@...> wrote:

When I got married to my 1st husband in 1947, we got a nice set of pans with a potato ricer like this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Fox-Run-3-Piece-Stainless-Steel-Chinois/dp/B0000VLPMQ/ref=sr_1_42?ie=UTF8 & qid=1327015053 & sr=8-42

Lucille

Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:56 PM

Subject: Re: Market Research

Simplicity and few parts is something that really is important to me in the design process.  I loved the potato ricer concept (for the bottom portion) but we will have to have the pusher on a rack and pinion gear with a lever to get the most press for the least amount of effort.  And, the whole container will have to be bigger than the potato ricer to be big enough to hold the bag of juice!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.com

))><'>www..com<:)))><

If it were really simple to use and clean, I'd seriously consider buying it.  I have a nut milk bag and haven't even considered taking it out of the package because I just don't want to squeeze and squeeze again.  Sounds like the product you're working on would make juicing an easier process.Good luck!