RemedySpot.com

Re: wrong container

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peanut butter is made in the wet container and I would have noticed if it was a dry container (I think ;-) It is easy to tell the difference. The 4 blades of the wet container are all pointed. The dry container has 2 blades that are "squared off" when you look at them from the top of the container.Hope this helps!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 19, 2012, at 7:49 PM, wrote:

Lee Ann,

I just realized that Vitamix may have sent me the wrong container back in August. I ordered the standard package, then called back and said I wanted to add the 32-oz. dry container to my order. Looking back at my receipt, it shows MINI 32 OZ/.9L/TRITAN/WET BL/LID/NO NSF for $100. How can I tell the wet from the dry (there are no words or letters on it that I can see and the blades look the same as on my 64-oz.)? It's been used once...when I took it to your demonstration at WF in Palm Beach Gardens for peanut butter.

Thanks,

Yup, I have the 32-oz wet container, but I told them I wanted the dry container in case I wanted to make flours. Anything I can do besides order another container?Tereas

Lee Ann,

I just realized that Vitamix may have sent me the wrong container back in August. I ordered the standard package, then called back and said I wanted to add the 32-oz. dry container to my order. Looking back at my receipt, it shows MINI 32 OZ/.9L/TRITAN/WET BL/LID/NO NSF for $100. How can I tell the wet from the dry (there are no words or letters on it that I can see and the blades look the same as on my 64-oz.)? It's been used once...when I took it to your demonstration at WF in Palm Beach Gardens for peanut butter.

Thanks,

You might be able to return it for the one you wanted - If I were you, I'd call customer service in the morning and see what they can do for you…

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 19, 2012, at 8:10 PM, wrote:

Yup, I have the 32-oz wet container, but I told them I wanted the dry container in case I wanted to make flours. Anything I can do besides order another container?Tereas

Lee Ann,

Thanks,

Is there a 32 oz dry container? I thought the dry just came in the 64 oz.Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

You might be able to return it for the one you wanted - If I were you, I'd call customer service in the morning and see what they can do for you…

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

Lee Ann,

Thanks,

http://www.qvc.com/Vitamix-32oz-Dry-Blade-Blending-Container-wLid- & -Cookbook-Search-Results.product.K31073.html?sc=K31073-SRCH & cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-K31073 & catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/k/73/k31073.001?$uslarge$

Here's the dry container from QVC web page.

Lucille

Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 8:47 PM

Subject: Re: wrong container

Is there a 32 oz dry container? I thought the dry just came in the 64 oz.RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Yup, I have the 32-oz wet container, but I told them I wanted the dry container in case I wanted to make flours. Anything I can do besides order another container?

Tereas

Lee Ann,I just realized that Vitamix may have sent me the wrong container back in August. I ordered the standard package, then called back and said I wanted to add the 32-oz. dry container to my order. Looking back at my receipt, it shows MINI 32 OZ/.9L/TRITAN/WET BL/LID/NO NSF for $100. How can I tell the wet from the dry (there are no words or letters on it that I can see and the blades look the same as on my 64-oz.)? It's been used once...when I took it to your demonstration at WF in Palm Beach Gardens for peanut butter.Thanks,

It ONLY comes in the 32 oz size now. When it was 64 oz. people were grinding too much at a time and tripping the thermal heat sensor in the motor. You are only supposed to grind up to 4 cups at a time (I prefer to grind one cup at a time). With the 32 oz. container they can't exceed the recommended maximum amount! :-)

On Jan 19, 2012, at 8:47 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

www..com

Lee Ann,

Thanks,

That makes sense.  I guess I am not up with the times - LOL!  I have the 64 oz but never grind more than 2 cups at a time.  

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

It ONLY comes in the 32 oz size now.  When it was 64 oz. people were grinding too much at a time and tripping the thermal heat sensor in the motor.  You are only supposed to grind up to 4 cups at a time (I prefer to grind one cup at a time).  With the 32 oz. container they can't exceed the recommended maximum amount!  :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

www..com

On Jan 19, 2012, at 8:47 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

www..com

Lee Ann,

Thanks,