>I'm sending this message as a " Special Notice " to hopefully reach as many

people as possible.

>

>I set up another Group the " 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge " :

>30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/

>as an experiment.

>

>If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie

per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online

support system... feel free to join!

>

>Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this

experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the

beginning of each month.

>

>Let me know what do you think of this idea!

>

>Blessings,

>Lea Ann Savage

>Satellite Beach, FL

>(321) 773-7088 (home)

>(321-961-9219 (cell)

>www.VitamixLady.com

>www..com

><:)))><

>

>

I have not seen the gal in years, and imagine she has changed quite a

bit, because after I left work at the hospital, she had a baby, and that

baby is I think late teens by now, so am sure she grew in her knowledge.

She was a very young nurse when I knew her. I say that with some

amusement, because I too was young at the time, but a decade or more

older than she was and way ahead in nutritional knowledge.

Velda

On 1/16/2012 6:05 AM, wrote:

> LOL, that is far too common! My ex hubby used to drink diet soda with a candy

bar too-until I came into the picture and convinced him how horrid diet soda is

for the body...now he has his candy bar with a stevia based drink....small

steps, small steps, lol.

>

>

>

>

>>> I think many people start off with a HUGE smoothie, not realizing that you

can have small ones throughout the day, either as a meal replacement, or with a

meal. I used to think I had to gulp down a big one, only to feel hungry later.

The good news is, there are NO food police! Do what works best for you. For

me, very small (4 oz or so) smoothies consumed throughout the day as a snack,

works better than having a huge one to replace a meal. I don't eat " meals " -I

graze and snack on healthy things all day, so I am never full-never hungry.

Smoothies are great for keeping my sugar balanced throughout the day, when I

consume them in small portions. I have a friend who went on " the slim fast

diet " years ago-she couldn't figure out why she wasn't losing any weight, until

I pointed out to her that she was washing down a snickers bar with her slim fast

shake, lol. Sometimes, having it as a replacement is great, other times having

it with a meal is fine-its all what works for !

> you !

>>> as an individual.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> ------------------------------------

>>>

>>>

For those of you doing the Green Smoothie Challenge, I wanted to offer you a discount on my Level 1 Green Smoothie/Energy Soup eBook with Video demonstration downloads. I ran this special a couple weeks ago and it's expired now, but you can still get it with the code below. It normally sells for $19.99, but with this discounted code you can get it for $2.99.http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1545465 Green Smoothie Cheers,Rene ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Mon, January 16, 2012 6:46:37 PMSubject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

The group just disappeared! I've sent in a "incident report" to - they say that they will get back to me within 24 hours - I'll keep everyone updated!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:43 PM, ssummers1 tds.net wrote:

tells me there is no group by this name :( Any ideas? I'd like to join as well! Stacey On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

I set up another Group the "30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge":

30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/

as an experiment.

If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!

Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.

Let me know what do you think of this idea!

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

Is there a link to read more info about this?

From: Rene.Oswald@...Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:24:19 -0800Subject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

For those of you doing the Green Smoothie Challenge, I wanted to offer you a discount on my Level 1 Green Smoothie/Energy Soup eBook with Video demonstration downloads. I ran this special a couple weeks ago and it's expired now, but you can still get it with the code below. It normally sells for $19.99, but with this discounted code you can get it for $2.99.http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1545465

Green Smoothie Cheers,Rene

---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867

From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Mon, January 16, 2012 6:46:37 PMSubject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

The group just disappeared! I've sent in a "incident report" to - they say that they will get back to me within 24 hours - I'll keep everyone updated!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

tells me there is no group by this name :( Any ideas? I'd like to join as well!

Stacey

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible. I set up another Group the "30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge": 30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/as an experiment.If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.Let me know what do you think of this idea!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

thanks Rene! Patti

From: Rene.Oswald@...Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:24:19 -0800Subject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

For those of you doing the Green Smoothie Challenge, I wanted to offer you a discount on my Level 1 Green Smoothie/Energy Soup eBook with Video demonstration downloads. I ran this special a couple weeks ago and it's expired now, but you can still get it with the code below. It normally sells for $19.99, but with this discounted code you can get it for $2.99.http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1545465

---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867

From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Mon, January 16, 2012 6:46:37 PMSubject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

tells me there is no group by this name :( Any ideas? I'd like to join as well!

Stacey

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible. I set up another Group the "30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge": 30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/as an experiment.If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.Let me know what do you think of this idea!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Get the smoothie/energy soup e-book! It's 52 pages! I just bought it and am very

impressed. (I don't know Rene at all but after glancing through her webpage I

plan to look at it more!) It has info on which fruits' and veggies' seeds to use

and many recipes. I can't wait to try the recipes! Thanks Rene!

You are welcome! I'm glad you are enjoying it...keep posting to let everyone know about all the great health improvements you feel as you go along! It's so encouraging for those just starting on the path to wellness! Click Here if you'd like to view the TLC Program Introduction with a few sample recipes thrown in! Green Smoothie Cheers,Rene ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: J <kjother@...> Sent: Sun, January 22, 2012 3:27:10 PMSubject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Get the smoothie/energy soup e-book! It's 52 pages! I just bought it and am very impressed. (I don't know Rene at all but after glancing through her webpage I plan to look at it more!) It has info on which fruits' and veggies' seeds to use and many recipes. I can't wait to try the recipes! Thanks Rene!

Thanks, Rene!Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Rene Oswald <Rene.Oswald@...> wrote:

Hi Rena,Click Here for a link to the entire TLC program description.  The Green Smoothie/Energy Soup eBook is described as the Level One Book. 

Rene ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.com

www.reneoswald.com561-775-4867

Sent: Sun, January 22, 2012 1:14:05 PM

Subject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Thank you for the awesome offer.  Do you have link to a description of the book?Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Rene Oswald <Rene.Oswald@...> wrote:

For those of you doing the Green Smoothie Challenge, I wanted to offer you a discount on my Level 1 Green Smoothie/Energy Soup eBook with Video demonstration downloads.  I ran this special a couple weeks ago and it's expired now, but you can still get it with the code below.  It normally sells for $19.99, but with this discounted code you can get it for $2.99.http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1545465 Green Smoothie Cheers,

Rene ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.com

Sent: Mon, January 16, 2012 6:46:37 PM

The group just disappeared!  I've sent in a " incident report " to - they say that they will get back to me within 24 hours - I'll keep everyone updated!

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.com

))><'>www..com<:)))><

tells me there is no group by this name :(  Any ideas?  I'd like to join as well! Stacey On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this message as a " Special Notice " to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

I set up another Group the " 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge " :

as an experiment.

If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!

Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

Thanks Rene. I purchased it and have downloaded it and started reading it already. I can already tell it was money well spent. It's actually fun to read as well. Thanks for the special offer.

Is it ok to accept your offer if I am not doing the Green Smoothie Challenge?Rena

Hi Rena,Click Here for a link to the entire TLC program description.  The Green Smoothie/Energy Soup eBook is described as the Level One Book. 

Rene ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.com

Thanks.  I just joined, but the link you have in the email did not work.  I used 30DGSC Group.I started green smoothies everyday a month ago.  I feel great!!  I must admit I had some headaches at first and then was low on energy.  Just getting more energy now but I think my body went through a detox and is completely different and 10 pounds lighter!!

Regards,On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this message as a " Special Notice " to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

I set up another Group the " 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge " :

as an experiment.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

Yes, Rena, I'm glad to share this offer with everyone here!Rene :-) ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> Sent: Sun, January 22, 2012 8:22:21 PMSubject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Is it ok to accept your offer if I am not doing the Green Smoothie Challenge?Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Hi Rena,Click Here for a link to the entire TLC program description. The Green Smoothie/Energy Soup eBook is described as the Level One Book.

You're welcome ! I'm so glad you are enjoying it! ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: Navarro <navarrosarah@...> Sent: Sun, January 22, 2012 8:18:49 PMSubject: RE: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Thanks Rene. I purchased it and have downloaded it and started reading it already. I can already tell it was money well spent. It's actually fun to read as well. Thanks for the special offer.

Le Ann, the site says there is no group yet. Can you let us know when it's up and running?•Robbin On Jan 15, 2012, at 10:20 PM, valerie <onetothreebees@...> wrote:

Sounds great!

agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

>Hello Everyone,

>

>I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

>

>I set up another Group the "30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge":

>30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/

>as an experiment.

>

>If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!

>

>Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.

>

>Let me know what do you think of this idea!

>

>Blessings,

>Lea Ann Savage

>Satellite Beach, FL

>(321) 773-7088 (home)

>(321-961-9219 (cell)

>www.VitamixLady.com

>www..com

><:)))><

>

>

The group is up! I have been posting. Here is the group site:

30DGSC/

Lea Ann has been moderating over there.

Amy

>

> Lea Ann, the site says there is no group yet. Can you let us know when it's up

and running?

>

> •Robbin

The original link doesn't work because it was changed to make it shorter.

Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 8:01 PM

Check Amy's link. It works - Robbin

On Jan 28, 2012, at 3:57 PM, Robbin <diciacco1@...> wrote:

Le Ann, the site says there is no group yet. Can you let us know when it's up and running?•Robbin

On Jan 15, 2012, at 10:20 PM, valerie <onetothreebees@...> wrote:

Sounds great! agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:>Hello Everyone,>>I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible. >>I set up another Group the "30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge": >30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/>as an experiment.>>If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!>>Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.>>Let me know what do you think of this idea!>>Blessings,>Lea Ann Savage>Satellite Beach, FL>(321) 773-7088 (home)>(321-961-9219 (cell)>))><>>'>www.VitamixLady.com>www..com><:)))><>>