RemedySpot.com

so excited!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There are few things that make me completely ecstatic anymore though I do try to

keep a positive attitude. Today I had more test done to see the exact percentage

of time my tummy empties. It started bad as I could barely keep the radioactive

oatmeal down. As I was laying there letting the machine takes pics n started

asking me questions to kind of soothe me. So you already know, I started in on

my VM. Two other nurses heard our discussion and came in with questions also. It

was quite pleasing to see that they had heard of it and were interested in

learning more. By the time I was done, all but one was already looking up

Vitamixlady.com. :) Also, my results were pretty bad only showing a 30-40% empty

over two hours and should've completely emptied in that time. So while I am

transitioning into full GAPS diet, I still do green smoothies daily. Point

being, 2nd time a medical professional has said that is what was saving my life.

Its amazing to hear that and being the lack of medical care I've received thus

far, it was great knowing I've learned to manage to do what dr's couldn't from

my own research and all of you! Self care is what they call it, I call it

surrounding myself by awesome people who have out of the box ideas. I love you

all. I know I have some return calls to make, plan on getting on that Monday as

I have another apt tomorrow. Just wanted to say thanks to yoiu all!

Lea Ann, I would also consider that, it would help take the fiber out since that

makes me sicker. I cant do the nutbag sqeeze cause Im just plain to weak.

Love and prayers,

Thanks for this update ,And although my condition was never life threatening, I had the same experience as you. Most doctors know nothing about health and how to recover or maintain it, they only know how to treat symptoms, and of course drugs that treat symptoms and not root causes always create more symptoms (they call them side-effects).Every bit of my "healing" (first from a 7-year long battle with chronic fatigue, and more recently from a severe adrenal crash) have been a result of my own research and trial and error with my diet. Plus, a TON of supplements (which, thankfully I'm finally able to slowly reduce now that I'm drinking the juice from a pound of greens per day).I agree with you that in your case, fiber-free juice would be best until your gut heals. I have a citrus juice press arriving today that I plan on using as a "test" to see if it will press the juice out of a bag of pulp. If it does, an engineer friend of mine (my web designer by the way :-) and will be working together to try to design a juice press that works by putting the bag into it and pulling a lever. If I find that the citrus press (without the modifications) would do a good enough job, you might consider doing something like that. I would be more than happy to see to it that you got the press if you wanted it. OR, though it is really messy (to me) a tortilla press really did a good job of getting the juice out and I have one right here that I could mail to you. OR, how about the Breville Juicer that was used in the movie, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"? http://www.brevilleusa.com/die-cast-juice-fountain-elite.html and http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/ This isn't the "best" juicer (leaves too much juice in the pulp) but it is easy to clean, and fast and easy to operate, and IMO the BEST juicer is the one that will get USED EVERY day. I truly believe that drinking the juice from greens would be good for you too, and probably easier to get through your stomach than other foods. It wouldn't taste the greatest, but in your case, it is more of a life-saving medicine than a meal. Also, fermented cabbage juice and the gelatin/collagen-rich bone stock. Those 3 liquids could do wonders for your health. I think they could save your life!Here is some info on fermented cabbage juice http://pecanbread.com/new/fermented1.html and a Google search will turn up lots more. In the article I posted they refer to SCD (this diet was the precursor to the GAPS diet). I would love to come to your house and help you get started making these items. I know that not only could you live on these three thin liquids, but that they would get you on the road to healing. Can you put me in touch with people from your Church who I know want to help, but don't know what to do? If you could let them divide up the 3 liquids and one person (or group of people) worked to make them and bring them to you, I am convinced that it would give you the foundational nutrition that you need to get some energy back… I could make sure that they had the tools - the juicer, books, recipes, etc.I love you and your indomitable spirit . I bet that the part of you that keeps working hard to survive, is the same part that would find it hard to accept more help, but I know that God is also working in your life to help you learn to accept the help and love from others. In fact, I know that the love is coming directly from God and he just uses His people as His hands and feet! :-)Thanks again for sharing this awesome report. I think that doctors and nurses are beginning to learn and be more open to natural healing. It is people like you and people who cure their cancers, diabetes, heart disease, IBS, Chron's, etc. through diet, who are slowly teaching them...

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 19, 2012, at 9:57 PM, dbaby wrote:

There are few things that make me completely ecstatic anymore though I do try to keep a positive attitude. Today I had more test done to see the exact percentage of time my tummy empties. It started bad as I could barely keep the radioactive oatmeal down. As I was laying there letting the machine takes pics n started asking me questions to kind of soothe me. So you already know, I started in on my VM. Two other nurses heard our discussion and came in with questions also. It was quite pleasing to see that they had heard of it and were interested in learning more. By the time I was done, all but one was already looking up Vitamixlady.com. :) Also, my results were pretty bad only showing a 30-40% empty over two hours and should've completely emptied in that time. So while I am transitioning into full GAPS diet, I still do green smoothies daily. Point being, 2nd time a medical professional has said that is what was saving my life. Its amazing to hear that and being the lack of medical care I've received thus far, it was great knowing I've learned to manage to do what dr's couldn't from my own research and all of you! Self care is what they call it, I call it surrounding myself by awesome people who have out of the box ideas. I love you all. I know I have some return calls to make, plan on getting on that Monday as I have another apt tomorrow. Just wanted to say thanks to yoiu all!

Lea Ann, I would also consider that, it would help take the fiber out since that makes me sicker. I cant do the nutbag sqeeze cause Im just plain to weak.

Love and prayers,

http://www1.macys.com/search/index.ognc?SearchTarget=* & Keyword=Breville+juicer & KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON.x=18 & KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON.y=15

I was just looking at the Breville web site. The closes place they sell this is at Macys in Waterbury Ct. In the above link they show a few different models. I'll have to check them closer and may just get one for myself. The one I have is a Jack Lalaine.

Yesterday I received the DVD of the "fat sick and nearly dead ". I watched it last night. With the results they got I wouldn't mind trying that out. While watching it I didn't see anytime where they washed the food to be juiced. The guy just bought food at a stand and took it right to his car and juiced it.

Lucille

Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 7:13 AM

Subject: Re: so excited!

Thanks for this update ,

And although my condition was never life threatening, I had the same experience as you. Most doctors know nothing about health and how to recover or maintain it, they only know how to treat symptoms, and of course drugs that treat symptoms and not root causes always create more symptoms (they call them side-effects).

Every bit of my "healing" (first from a 7-year long battle with chronic fatigue, and more recently from a severe adrenal crash) have been a result of my own research and trial and error with my diet. Plus, a TON of supplements (which, thankfully I'm finally able to slowly reduce now that I'm drinking the juice from a pound of greens per day).

I agree with you that in your case, fiber-free juice would be best until your gut heals. I have a citrus juice press arriving today that I plan on using as a "test" to see if it will press the juice out of a bag of pulp. If it does, an engineer friend of mine (my web designer by the way :-) and will be working together to try to design a juice press that works by putting the bag into it and pulling a lever. If I find that the citrus press (without the modifications) would do a good enough job, you might consider doing something like that. I would be more than happy to see to it that you got the press if you wanted it. OR, though it is really messy (to me) a tortilla press really did a good job of getting the juice out and I have one right here that I could mail to you.

OR, how about the Breville Juicer that was used in the movie, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"? http://www.brevilleusa.com/die-cast-juice-fountain-elite.html and http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/ This isn't the "best" juicer (leaves too much juice in the pulp) but it is easy to clean, and fast and easy to operate, and IMO the BEST juicer is the one that will get USED EVERY day.

I truly believe that drinking the juice from greens would be good for you too, and probably easier to get through your stomach than other foods. It wouldn't taste the greatest, but in your case, it is more of a life-saving medicine than a meal. Also, fermented cabbage juice and the gelatin/collagen-rich bone stock. Those 3 liquids could do wonders for your health. I think they could save your life!

Here is some info on fermented cabbage juice http://pecanbread.com/new/fermented1.html and a Google search will turn up lots more. In the article I posted they refer to SCD (this diet was the precursor to the GAPS diet). I would love to come to your house and help you get started making these items. I know that not only could you live on these three thin liquids, but that they would get you on the road to healing. Can you put me in touch with people from your Church who I know want to help, but don't know what to do? If you could let them divide up the 3 liquids and one person (or group of people) worked to make them and bring them to you, I am convinced that it would give you the foundational nutrition that you need to get some energy back… I could make sure that they had the tools - the juicer, books, recipes, etc.

I love you and your indomitable spirit . I bet that the part of you that keeps working hard to survive, is the same part that would find it hard to accept more help, but I know that God is also working in your life to help you learn to accept the help and love from others. In fact, I know that the love is coming directly from God and he just uses His people as His hands and feet! :-)

Thanks again for sharing this awesome report. I think that doctors and nurses are beginning to learn and be more open to natural healing. It is people like you and people who cure their cancers, diabetes, heart disease, IBS, Chron's, etc. through diet, who are slowly teaching them...

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 19, 2012, at 9:57 PM, dbaby wrote: