RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Osteoporosis, VM, and Specific Veggie recommenda...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks ! I will definitely check that out and also share that with my sister. She had been taking Boniva but has since stopped after I found out how bad those medications really are.

Fran

In a message dated 1/23/2012 7:56:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, berrywell@... writes:

This is one of the few times you will see me recommend a supplement, since I think MOST things can be obtained from whole foods in the Vitamix, but I recommend MRM BONE MAXIMIZER III nutritional supplement (any health food store should have it, or can order for you) I have an extreme form of ostioporosis due to the years of steroids I was on to treat lupus, and I also refused the toxic drugs the docs wanted to put me on (I had over 70 fractures at the time) My daughter (then 12) was diagnosed with hereditary osteopinia and they wanted to put her on caustic drugs as well, The MRM totally resolved her issues in 3 months-her twice yearly bone scans have shown no issues since. I had to discontinue it myeself, due to allergies, but my dexa scan had improved by 2 points when I came off of it-even more of an improvement than is seen with the script drugs! Even our doctors were impressed, and now they recommend it to patients who don't want the traditional drugs (DUH... why not just recommend it anyway) I agree with Lea Ann-bone broths and greens should do the trick to, but wanted to let you know about the MRM> > > > Hello,> > After a recent bone density scan, I was dx'd at high risk of fracture due > to osteoporosis. I also relatively recently got a VM. My preference is NOT > to go on any meds. I understand that whole vibration therapy/exercise can > do wonders to increase bone density; however, I am unsure what veggies or > green smoothies or other recipes might be a good substitute for drugs. I have > checked out Dr. Mercola's website and found some helpful ideas, however, > if anyone has some suggestions...either VM recipes, or veggies to include, > success stories with VM and osteoporsis, or whatever, lol, it would be > greatly appreciated.> > a>

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Dear Fran,

Many people take a particular natural

product specifically for bone health. You may have heard of it:

food grade Diatomaceous Earth. It is loaded with silica which is good for

strong bones. You can check out the D.E. group that is titled:

thegoldensecret.

Neil

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of fradal@...

Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012

5:01 PM

Subject: Re:

Re: Osteoporosis, VM, and Specific Veggie recommenda...

Thanks ! I will definitely

check that out and also share that with my sister. She had been taking

Boniva but has since stopped after I found out how bad those medications really

are.

Fran

In a message dated 1/23/2012 7:56:41 P.M.

Eastern Standard Time, berrywell@... writes:

This is one of the few

times you will see me recommend a supplement, since I think MOST things can be

obtained from whole foods in the Vitamix, but I recommend MRM BONE MAXIMIZER

III nutritional supplement (any health food store should have it, or can order

for you) I have an extreme form of ostioporosis due to the years of steroids I

was on to treat lupus, and I also refused the toxic drugs the docs wanted to

put me on (I had over 70 fractures at the time) My daughter (then 12) was

diagnosed with hereditary osteopinia and they wanted to put her on caustic

drugs as well, The MRM totally resolved her issues in 3 months-her twice yearly

bone scans have shown no issues since. I had to discontinue it myeself, due to

allergies, but my dexa scan had improved by 2 points when I came off of it-even

more of an improvement than is seen with the script drugs! Even our doctors

were impressed, and now they recommend it to patients who don't want the

traditional drugs (DUH... why not just recommend it anyway) I agree with Lea

Ann-bone broths and greens should do the trick to, but wanted to let you know

about the MRM

>

>

>

> Hello,

>

> After a recent bone density scan, I was dx'd at high risk of fracture due

> to osteoporosis. I also relatively recently got a VM. My preference is NOT

> to go on any meds. I understand that whole vibration therapy/exercise can

> do wonders to increase bone density; however, I am unsure what veggies or

> green smoothies or other recipes might be a good substitute for drugs. I

have

> checked out Dr. Mercola's website and found some helpful ideas, however,

> if anyone has some suggestions...either VM recipes, or veggies to include,

> success stories with VM and osteoporsis, or whatever, lol, it would be

> greatly appreciated.

>

> a

>

to sender | Reply

to group | Reply

via web post | Start a New Topic

in this topic (6)

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms

of Use

No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4761 - Release Date: 01/23/12

Thanks Neil! I'll check that out too!

Fran

In a message dated 1/23/2012 8:25:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, neilinthegarden@... writes:

Dear Fran,

Many people take a particular natural product specifically for bone health. You may have heard of it: food grade Diatomaceous Earth. It is loaded with silica which is good for strong bones. You can check out the D.E. group that is titled: thegoldensecret.

Neil

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of fradal@...Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 5:01 PM Subject: Re: Re: Osteoporosis, VM, and Specific Veggie recommenda...

Thanks ! I will definitely check that out and also share that with my sister. She had been taking Boniva but has since stopped after I found out how bad those medications really are.

Fran

In a message dated 1/23/2012 7:56:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, berrywell@... writes:

This is one of the few times you will see me recommend a supplement, since I think MOST things can be obtained from whole foods in the Vitamix, but I recommend MRM BONE MAXIMIZER III nutritional supplement (any health food store should have it, or can order for you) I have an extreme form of ostioporosis due to the years of steroids I was on to treat lupus, and I also refused the toxic drugs the docs wanted to put me on (I had over 70 fractures at the time) My daughter (then 12) was diagnosed with hereditary osteopinia and they wanted to put her on caustic drugs as well, The MRM totally resolved her issues in 3 months-her twice yearly bone scans have shown no issues since. I had to discontinue it myeself, due to allergies, but my dexa scan had improved by 2 points when I came off of it-even more of an improvement than is seen with the script drugs! Even our doctors were impressed, and now they recommend it to patients who don't want the traditional drugs (DUH... why not just recommend it anyway) I agree with Lea Ann-bone broths and greens should do the trick to, but wanted to let you know about the MRM> > > > Hello,> > After a recent bone density scan, I was dx'd at high risk of fracture due > to osteoporosis. I also relatively recently got a VM. My preference is NOT > to go on any meds. I understand that whole vibration therapy/exercise can > do wonders to increase bone density; however, I am unsure what veggies or > green smoothies or other recipes might be a good substitute for drugs. I have > checked out Dr. Mercola's website and found some helpful ideas, however, > if anyone has some suggestions...either VM recipes, or veggies to include, > success stories with VM and osteoporsis, or whatever, lol, it would be > greatly appreciated.> > a>

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (6)

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4761 - Release Date: 01/23/12

I take an herb Horsetail capsules that is very high in silica. It heals the bones faster and makes them stronger. It's also good for skin and hair. I take it a skin problem. I buy them at a health food store.

Lucille

Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 8:25 PM

Subject: RE: Re: Osteoporosis, VM, and Specific Veggie recommenda...

Dear Fran,

Many people take a particular natural product specifically for bone health. You may have heard of it: food grade Diatomaceous Earth. It is loaded with silica which is good for strong bones. You can check out the D.E. group that is titled: thegoldensecret.

Neil

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of fradal@...Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 5:01 PM Subject: Re: Re: Osteoporosis, VM, and Specific Veggie recommenda...

Fran

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (6)

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4761 - Release Date: 01/23/12