RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Vitamix show

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Depending on the kind of juicer you are looking at, it is possible that the Vitamix will be more versatile.   You can even make clear juice with it - strain out the pulp with a t-towel.  We have had quite the discussion about this here lately.  Some find it is easier to make juice this way with the Vitamix than a juicer (again, it depends on what kind of juicer you are considering).

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 5:39 PM, MO <olsonmlb@...> wrote:

Hi and welcome! If you get a vitamix, you won't need a juicer, and it's far more versatile. When I bought mine at a show I paid $399, I believe. I got the single 64 oz container as opposed to the dry container and smalle 32 oz container, too. I believe it was about $100 savings before the bonus free shipping, but not sure. I know our demonstrator gave some great tips and recipes, and even gave someone a tamper who had accidentally blended theirs, but not sure about other freebies or barters. ;) Hope that helps!

>

> Hi there. My husband and I have been trying to decide to get either a new juicer or vitamix. I've wanted the vitamix for quite a few years now. There is a vitamix demonstrator coming to our local Costco in early February and he thinks we should go. Which leads me to believe that we might actually get one!! I'm wondering what kind of pricing I can expect over the pricing on the website. Is it basically the same or can we get a good deal? Also, can you talk them down any? Bargain with them for a better price or more accessories thrown in. I know in some instances it is rude to do that, but its a bargaining world these days and everyone likes to get a good deal. Thanks! ~kat

>