RemedySpot.com

Greek yoghurt recommend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://greekgodsyogurt.com/html/I like this one best.  I buy the kind with most fat I can find, and only plain - no added sugar.Fred Meyer (Kroger) has a new store model that is sweetened with Stevia, but it's sometimes kinda chalky.

Greek Gods is awesome - creamy, soft, a little tangy (especially when I forget and leave it out on the desk over a weekend!).I sweeten it with Splenda (use what you want, no lectures about my choices, please), add frozen berries (more bioavailable than fresh), stir, then top with chia seeds.

If you eat sugar, the honey one is freakin' awesome.  Especially with fruit.Now that I have a VM, dessert tonight may be frozen berries pounded into submission with yoghurt = frozen yoghurt!  OMG!  I may have to ditch work and go eat some NOW!  Already had my breakfast yoghurt, and the frozen yoghurt idea is calling me . . .

-- Peace . . . Hawkridgein a NE Seattle 'burb

I went grocery shopping this morning and bought a good size bottle of yogurt 100% grass fed whole milk. I was never a yogurt person I tried it a few times but didn't like it. so I thought I'd try this since it's a lot healthier then what I had tried before. It's by "Traderspoint Creamer" from Indiana.

Something else I bought that I never tried before is Silk Pure Coconut all natural coconut milk -vanilla. I always thought Silk was a soy milk so I never touched it. I don't do soy. But seeing pure coconut milk make me wonder so I bought some. Is Silk a brand name?

Lucille

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:50 PM

Subject: Greek yoghurt recommend

http://greekgodsyogurt.com/html/I like this one best. I buy the kind with most fat I can find, and only plain - no added sugar.Fred Meyer (Kroger) has a new store model that is sweetened with Stevia, but it's sometimes kinda chalky.Greek Gods is awesome - creamy, soft, a little tangy (especially when I forget and leave it out on the desk over a weekend!).I sweeten it with Splenda (use what you want, no lectures about my choices, please), add frozen berries (more bioavailable than fresh), stir, then top with chia seeds.If you eat sugar, the honey one is freakin' awesome. Especially with fruit.Now that I have a VM, dessert tonight may be frozen berries pounded into submission with yoghurt = frozen yoghurt! OMG! I may have to ditch work and go eat some NOW! Already had my breakfast yoghurt, and the frozen yoghurt idea is calling me . . . -- Peace . . . Hawkridgein a NE Seattle 'burb

Silk is a brand name---I buy the almond milk some.StaceyOn Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Lucille <lschacht@...> wrote:

I went grocery shopping this morning and bought  a good size bottle of yogurt 100% grass fed whole milk.  I was never a yogurt person  I tried it a few times but didn't like it.  so I thought I'd try this since it's a lot healthier then what I had tried before.    It's by " Traderspoint Creamer " from  Indiana.   

Something else I bought that I never tried before is Silk  Pure Coconut all natural coconut milk -vanilla.   I always thought Silk was a soy milk so I never touched it.   I don't do soy.    But seeing pure coconut milk make me wonder so I bought some.   Is Silk a brand name?  

Lucille

http://greekgodsyogurt.com/html/I like this one best.  I buy the kind with most fat I can find, and only plain - no added sugar.Fred Meyer (Kroger) has a new store model that is sweetened with Stevia, but it's sometimes kinda chalky.Greek Gods is awesome - creamy, soft, a little tangy (especially when I forget and leave it out on the desk over a weekend!).I sweeten it with Splenda (use what you want, no lectures about my choices, please), add frozen berries (more bioavailable than fresh), stir, then top with chia seeds.If you eat sugar, the honey one is freakin' awesome.  Especially with fruit.Now that I have a VM, dessert tonight may be frozen berries pounded into submission with yoghurt = frozen yoghurt!  OMG!  I may have to ditch work and go eat some NOW!  Already had my breakfast yoghurt, and the frozen yoghurt idea is calling me . . . -- Peace . . . Hawkridgein a NE Seattle 'burb

OK thanks. I'll havre to email my daughter since she can't drink cows milk.

Lucille

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 3:48 PM

Subject: Re: Greek yoghurt recommend

Silk is a brand name---I buy the almond milk some.Stacey

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Lucille <lschacht@...> wrote:

I went grocery shopping this morning and bought a good size bottle of yogurt 100% grass fed whole milk. I was never a yogurt person I tried it a few times but didn't like it. so I thought I'd try this since it's a lot healthier then what I had tried before. It's by "Traderspoint Creamer" from Indiana.

Something else I bought that I never tried before is Silk Pure Coconut all natural coconut milk -vanilla. I always thought Silk was a soy milk so I never touched it. I don't do soy. But seeing pure coconut milk make me wonder so I bought some. Is Silk a brand name?

Lucille

http://greekgodsyogurt.com/html/I like this one best. I buy the kind with most fat I can find, and only plain - no added sugar.Fred Meyer (Kroger) has a new store model that is sweetened with Stevia, but it's sometimes kinda chalky.Greek Gods is awesome - creamy, soft, a little tangy (especially when I forget and leave it out on the desk over a weekend!).I sweeten it with Splenda (use what you want, no lectures about my choices, please), add frozen berries (more bioavailable than fresh), stir, then top with chia seeds.If you eat sugar, the honey one is freakin' awesome. Especially with fruit.Now that I have a VM, dessert tonight may be frozen berries pounded into submission with yoghurt = frozen yoghurt! OMG! I may have to ditch work and go eat some NOW! Already had my breakfast yoghurt, and the frozen yoghurt idea is calling me . . . -- Peace . . . Hawkridgein a NE Seattle 'burb

Yes, Silk is a brand name. So Delicious, by Turtle Mountain another brand of coconut milk. They make coffee creamers, yogurt, ice creams, etc. I've read that they have a new line of Greek yogurt, but I haven't seen it yet. On Jan 26, 2012, at 9:42 PM, "Lucille" <lschacht@...> wrote:

OK thanks. I'll havre to email my daughter since she can't drink cows milk.

Lucille

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 3:48 PM

Subject: Re: Greek yoghurt recommend

Silk is a brand name---I buy the almond milk some.Stacey

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Lucille <lschacht@...> wrote:

Lucille