RemedySpot.com

Re: Leaving for Lady Lake Sam's Club show

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will be around to hold down the fort for you, Lea Ann. Have a great show!!

Sell bunches!

>

> FYI everyone...

>

> Today is the travel and set up day - won't be online again today until late

this evening (at which point I will be EXHAUSTED).

>

> Will be online only early AM and late at night for next week.

>

> Put urgent Lea Ann or something like that (or email me directly) if your

question is really important. Otherwise I'll be scanning subject lines and

batch deleting a lot during this show with some messages unread - sorry :-)

>

> Anyone near Lady Lake - spread the word, bring friends, and bring nuts and

YOUR container if you want me to show you how to make nut butter! :-)

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

> <:)))><

>

Have a great show, Lea Ann! I have no idea where Lady Lake is, but a Lake full of strong, healthy, empowered, Vitamix owning ladies sounds like an awesome place! lol

Fran

In a message dated 1/24/2012 8:38:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lsavage@... writes:

FYI everyone...Today is the travel and set up day - won't be online again today until late this evening (at which point I will be EXHAUSTED).Will be online only early AM and late at night for next week.Put urgent Lea Ann or something like that (or email me directly) if your question is really important. Otherwise I'll be scanning subject lines and batch deleting a lot during this show with some messages unread - sorry :-)Anyone near Lady Lake - spread the word, bring friends, and bring nuts and YOUR container if you want me to show you how to make nut butter! :-)Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Domyou ever get to ft Lauderdale?- RobbinOn Jan 24, 2012, at 10:03 AM, fradal@... wrote:

Have a great show, Lea Ann! I have no idea where Lady Lake is, but a Lake full of strong, healthy, empowered, Vitamix owning ladies sounds like an awesome place! lol

Fran

In a message dated 1/24/2012 8:38:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lsavage@... writes:

FYI everyone...Today is the travel and set up day - won't be online again today until late this evening (at which point I will be EXHAUSTED).Will be online only early AM and late at night for next week.Put urgent Lea Ann or something like that (or email me directly) if your question is really important. Otherwise I'll be scanning subject lines and batch deleting a lot during this show with some messages unread - sorry :-)Anyone near Lady Lake - spread the word, bring friends, and bring nuts and YOUR container if you want me to show you how to make nut butter! :-)Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Hope it's a great show with lots of sales. Wish I were there to have you demo nut butter!Ginny From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:38 AM Subject: Leaving for Lady Lake Sam's Club show

FYI everyone...

Today is the travel and set up day - won't be online again today until late this evening (at which point I will be EXHAUSTED).

Will be online only early AM and late at night for next week.

Put urgent Lea Ann or something like that (or email me directly) if your question is really important. Otherwise I'll be scanning subject lines and batch deleting a lot during this show with some messages unread - sorry :-)

Anyone near Lady Lake - spread the word, bring friends, and bring nuts and YOUR container if you want me to show you how to make nut butter! :-)

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

Have a great time and spread the Health! Hugs,Rene :-) ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: "fradal@..." <fradal@...> Sent: Tue, January 24, 2012 10:03:09 AMSubject: Re: Leaving for Lady Lake Sam's Club show

Fran

Lea Ann,

Wishing you safe travel and much success!

Kuby

>

> FYI everyone...

>

> Today is the travel and set up day - won't be online again today until late

this evening (at which point I will be EXHAUSTED).

Hello Robbin,I think there are some reps who live in that area and they get those shows :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 24, 2012, at 10:12 AM, Robbin wrote:

Domyou ever get to ft Lauderdale?- RobbinOn Jan 24, 2012, at 10:03 AM, fradal@... wrote:

Fran