RemedySpot.com

Re: Check Out Our New Recipes Page!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As a newbie, I love the idea of filling up the folders one type at a time. And of having them all organized when I look for stuff to make. Thanks Lee Ann for all your hard work.

Thank you so much for doing that!!!Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

It took two and a half hours this morning, but I FINALLY finished organizing our Recipes folder (of the Links page) into sub-folders for each kind of recipe.

I hope to fill these folders up, as we focus on one folder at a time - discussing and sharing our favorite recipes or things we would like to try in each category.

/links/Recipe_Links_001298558025

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

Thanks Lea Ann for putting in so much time on the recipes! I know I'll use them

and recommend them to people!

Kuby

kuby2u.wordpress.com

>

> It took two and a half hours this morning, but I FINALLY finished organizing

our Recipes folder (of the Links page) into sub-folders for each kind of recipe.

>

> I hope to fill these folders up, as we focus on one folder at a time -

discussing and sharing our favorite recipes or things we would like to try in

each category.

Thanks Lea Ann!

Fran

In a message dated 1/21/2012 11:26:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lsavage@... writes:

It took two and a half hours this morning, but I FINALLY finished organizing our Recipes folder (of the Links page) into sub-folders for each kind of recipe. I hope to fill these folders up, as we focus on one folder at a time - discussing and sharing our favorite recipes or things we would like to try in each category./links/Recipe_Links_001298558025Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

It looks great. One little thing. The Sloups link doesn't work.I went looking for a recipe. I'm having trouble swallowing with strangling so I need some Vitamix meals until this issue calms down.Sent from my iPadOn Jan 21, 2012, at 1:01 PM, fradal@... wrote:

Thanks Lea Ann!

Fran

In a message dated 1/21/2012 11:26:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lsavage@... writes:

It took two and a half hours this morning, but I FINALLY finished organizing our Recipes folder (of the Links page) into sub-folders for each kind of recipe. I hope to fill these folders up, as we focus on one folder at a time - discussing and sharing our favorite recipes or things we would like to try in each category./links/Recipe_Links_001298558025Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Nice job, Lea Ann. Thank you!Blessings,On Jan 21, 2012, at 8:26 AM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

It took two and a half hours this morning, but I FINALLY finished organizing our Recipes folder (of the Links page) into sub-folders for each kind of recipe.

I hope to fill these folders up, as we focus on one folder at a time - discussing and sharing our favorite recipes or things we would like to try in each category.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

Thank You Lea Ann for your work organizing the folder for all of us.

Much appreciation.

Velda

On 1/21/2012 8:26 AM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

> It took two and a half hours this morning, but I FINALLY finished organizing

our Recipes folder (of the Links page) into sub-folders for each kind of recipe.

>

> I hope to fill these folders up, as we focus on one folder at a time -

discussing and sharing our favorite recipes or things we would like to try in

each category.

>

>

/links/Recipe_Links_00129\

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

> <:)))><

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Thanks for doing that - I know it will be soooo much easier to find things, and as the list gets bigger, you will be glad you did it NOW, instead of LATER!Ginny From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 8:26 AM Subject: Check Out Our New Recipes Page!

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

Thank you, Lea Ann..another job, beautifully done!!! ;) In His Grace….Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:27 AM Subject: Check Out Our New Recipes Page! It took two and a half hours this morning, but I FINALLY finished organizing our Recipes folder (of the Links page) into sub-folders for each kind of recipe. I hope to fill these folders up, as we focus on one folder at a time - discussing and sharing our favorite recipes or things we would like to try in each category./links/Recipe_Links_001298558025Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Thanks LeaAnn, for doing the recipe page! I am enjoying my new vitamix and

certainly this group of helpful people! I am hoping to go to the home show in

St Pete this coming week and go to the Vitamix Demo booth! Thanks for all you

do! Barb Dubois

Sent from my iPad