RemedySpot.com

Re: Sick, Fat, Nearly Dead day 20 update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Outstanding! Congratulations...plenty to be proud of!Sent from my iPadOn Jan 27, 2012, at 11:16 PM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

Ok, made it 20 days, doing juicing with my smoothies from my VM and eating salads and baked sweet potatoes. In 20 days I've lost 24.5 pounds and feel full of energy. I don't require as much sleep, don't have the episodes of being exhausted at work that I had eating crap (I work night shift as an ER RN). It's been a great experience. I changed my paradigm on 'full' vs 'not hungry,' and how I respond to that.

Now I'll do the juice/smoothie twice a day and eat a healthy meal once a day. The juice/smoothie is cheap, easy and very satisfying. I think this is a change I can live with.

Wow, congratulations. I am impressed!

Velda

On 1/27/2012 8:16 PM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

Ok, made it 20 days, doing juicing with my smoothies from

my VM and eating salads and baked sweet potatoes. In 20 days

I've lost 24.5 pounds and feel full of energy. I don't require

as much sleep, don't have the episodes of being exhausted at

work that I had eating crap (I work night shift as an ER RN).

It's been a great experience. I changed my paradigm on 'full'

vs 'not hungry,' and how I respond to that.

Now I'll do the juice/smoothie twice a day and eat a

healthy meal once a day. The juice/smoothie is cheap, easy

and very satisfying. I think this is a change I can live

with.

FANTASTIC! Doesn't it feel amazing to have more energy, sleep better, and lose weight! Thanks for sharing this report.Everyone will want to know what kind of juicing you did (and what you put in the juices) do you have time to share? :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 27, 2012, at 11:16 PM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

Ok, made it 20 days, doing juicing with my smoothies from my VM and eating salads and baked sweet potatoes. In 20 days I've lost 24.5 pounds and feel full of energy. I don't require as much sleep, don't have the episodes of being exhausted at work that I had eating crap (I work night shift as an ER RN). It's been a great experience. I changed my paradigm on 'full' vs 'not hungry,' and how I respond to that.

Now I'll do the juice/smoothie twice a day and eat a healthy meal once a day. The juice/smoothie is cheap, easy and very satisfying. I think this is a change I can live with.

You bet I do. I saw her message last night and wondered about what combinations she uses. That is fantastic.

Lucille

Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 5:18 AM

Subject: Re: Sick, Fat, Nearly Dead day 20 update

FANTASTIC! Doesn't it feel amazing to have more energy, sleep better, and lose weight! Thanks for sharing this report.

Everyone will want to know what kind of juicing you did (and what you put in the juices) do you have time to share? :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Wow! Job well done. Will you share with us what and how? Did you follow a book or a menu guide? •Robbin On Jan 27, 2012, at 11:16 PM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

I am interested in this also! Do you actually use a juicer or do you juice with the VM? I watched the movie today & am very inspired by it! I am ready!!! wooohoo! Patti

Fantastic, Congratulations! From: "tuzahu973@..." <tuzahu973@...> Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:16 PM Subject: Sick, Fat, Nearly Dead day 20 update

Wow, amazing! Congratulations!

Fran

In a message dated 1/28/2012 4:15:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tuzahu973@... writes:

Hi Patti,I am ready, too! In preparation, I went to the Doc earlier in the week and had labs drawn. I should be receiving copies today, but my guess is that everything was within normal limits or I would have already heard from her. So I can start this anytime now.What about getting a Vitamix group together of folks who want to reboot so we can lend each other support? All would be welcome to join for however long they care to go. I think it would be of inestimable value to do this with others. We would take it off-line or not, depending on what folks think is best. Comments? Ideas? Takers?And Congratulations and thanks to tuzahu973 for a job well done--and the gift of hope.Blessings, On Jan 28, 2012, at 8:52 AM, patti wrote:

I am interested in this also! Do you actually use a juicer or do you juice with the VM? I watched the movie today & am very inspired by it! I am ready!!! wooohoo! Patti

I started my reboot last Saturday. I have lost 9 lbs. so far drinking juices,

smoothies, and eating only fresh or cooked fruits and vegetables. At my age,

with my health problems, and with a metabolism that is non-functional, I am

pleased with my progress.

I would love to have a support group! My family is being very supportive, and

my daughter-in-law is juicing along with me, but I can use all the help I can

get!

>

> What about getting a Vitamix group together of folks who want to reboot so we

can lend each other support? All would be welcome to join for however long they

care to go. I think it would be of inestimable value to do this with others. We

would take it off-line or not, depending on what folks think is best.

>

> Comments? Ideas? Takers?

>

>

I'm in like flint!- RobbinOn Jan 28, 2012, at 6:46 PM, "momof7c" <cameronmd@...> wrote:

I started my reboot last Saturday. I have lost 9 lbs. so far drinking juices, smoothies, and eating only fresh or cooked fruits and vegetables. At my age, with my health problems, and with a metabolism that is non-functional, I am pleased with my progress.

I would love to have a support group! My family is being very supportive, and my daughter-in-law is juicing along with me, but I can use all the help I can get!

>

> What about getting a Vitamix group together of folks who want to reboot so we can lend each other support? All would be welcome to join for however long they care to go. I think it would be of inestimable value to do this with others. We would take it off-line or not, depending on what folks think is best.

>

>

>

id be in on that! Patti From: Robbin <diciacco1@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 5:49 PM Subject: Re: Re: Sick, Fat, Nearly Dead day 20 update

I'm in like flint!- RobbinOn Jan 28, 2012, at 6:46 PM, "momof7c" <cameronmd@...> wrote:

I started my reboot last Saturday. I have lost 9 lbs. so far drinking juices, smoothies, and eating only fresh or cooked fruits and vegetables. At my age, with my health problems, and with a metabolism that is non-functional, I am pleased with my progress.

I would love to have a support group! My family is being very supportive, and my daughter-in-law is juicing along with me, but I can use all the help I can get!

>

> What about getting a Vitamix group together of folks who want to reboot so we can lend each other support? All would be welcome to join for however long they care to go. I think it would be of inestimable value to do this with others. We would take it off-line or not, depending on what folks think is best.

>

>

>

Did you strain the pulp or just do smoothies? I am going to start but want to use my Vitamix.Great job on 20 days and congrats on the weight loss!!!BethAnn -BirdOn Jan 27, 2012, at 11:16 PM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

Hey there Robin - do you have Netflix? If yes, you can watch the movie (streaming video). Just look up, "Fat Sick And Nearly Dead" it is a documentary. The idea is to do a "juice fast" (they call it a "reboot") for a set period of days 10-20-30 etc.Looks like Robin did a version of this by only eating salads, sweet potatoes, and smoothies.She sure got fantastic results!I am convinced that a huge number of health issues would resolve for many people if all they did was do a "processed foods fast" (which is what Robin did!)Robin, did you go through any detox symptoms in the beginning?

On Jan 28, 2012, at 8:34 AM, Robbin wrote:

Wow! Job well done. Will you share with us what and how? Did you follow a book or a menu guide? •Robbin On Jan 27, 2012, at 11:16 PM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

I don't have Netflix. Maybe I can find it on iTunes •Robbin On Jan 28, 2012, at 8:29 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hey there Robin - do you have Netflix? If yes, you can watch the movie (streaming video). Just look up, "Fat Sick And Nearly Dead" it is a documentary. The idea is to do a "juice fast" (they call it a "reboot") for a set period of days 10-20-30 etc.Looks like Robin did a version of this by only eating salads, sweet potatoes, and smoothies.She sure got fantastic results!I am convinced that a huge number of health issues would resolve for many people if all they did was do a "processed foods fast" (which is what Robin did!)Robin, did you go through any detox symptoms in the beginning?

On Jan 28, 2012, at 8:34 AM, Robbin wrote:

I did no specific recipes,kind of what was first to grab from the refrigerator. I made sure I had some juicy fruits or veges as tomatoes, citrus from my trees since I have so many fresh citrus at this time, then lots of green leafy veges.

I bought organic as much as possible, some times added carrots, or beets, celery, peppers, etc. Usually I'd make about half a pitcher full and strain it in a jelly bag then add that pure juice back to the VM and fill it up with more fruit and veges to make a juicy smoothy. If I was tight on time just made a full pitcher of smoothie

I'd have a salad, baked sweet potoato, for dinner or before bed to fill full, drank the smoothies through out the day.

What about joining the 30 day Green Smoothie challenge here - 30DGSC/ and turning that into a 30-day "reboot" challenge where everyone who is participating can support each other in whatever level of "rebooting" they want?Some will just be adding a Green Smoothie every day to their regular diet - others will be rebooting?What do you think?I'm WAY behind on emails, and am heading out for the last day of this show (LONG day as it is my tear down day). It could be Tuesday before I get to all of the emails!

On Jan 28, 2012, at 7:06 PM, patti wrote:

id be in on that! Patti From: Robbin <diciacco1@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 5:49 PM Subject: Re: Re: Sick, Fat, Nearly Dead day 20 update

>

>

>

>

Are you maintaining all the weight loss now?•Robbin On Jan 29, 2012, at 5:17 AM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

I did no specific recipes,kind of what was first to grab from the refrigerator. I made sure I had some juicy fruits or veges as tomatoes, citrus from my trees since I have so many fresh citrus at this time, then lots of green leafy veges.

I bought organic as much as possible, some times added carrots, or beets, celery, peppers, etc. Usually I'd make about half a pitcher full and strain it in a jelly bag then add that pure juice back to the VM and fill it up with more fruit and veges to make a juicy smoothy. If I was tight on time just made a full pitcher of smoothie

I'd have a salad, baked sweet potoato, for dinner or before bed to fill full, drank the smoothies through out the day.

Sounds good to me.

Lucille

Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 6:02 AM

Subject: Re: Sick, Fat, Nearly Dead day 20 update

What about joining the 30 day Green Smoothie challenge here - 30DGSC/ and turning that into a 30-day "reboot" challenge where everyone who is participating can support each other in whatever level of "rebooting" they want?

Some will just be adding a Green Smoothie every day to their regular diet - others will be rebooting?

What do you think?

I'm WAY behind on emails, and am heading out for the last day of this show (LONG day as it is my tear down day). It could be Tuesday before I get to all of the emails!

On Jan 28, 2012, at 7:06 PM, patti wrote:

id be in on that!

Patti

From: Robbin <diciacco1@...>" " < > Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 5:49 PMSubject: Re: Re: Sick, Fat, Nearly Dead day 20 update

I'm in like flint!- Robbin

On Jan 28, 2012, at 6:46 PM, "momof7c" <cameronmd@...> wrote:

I started my reboot last Saturday. I have lost 9 lbs. so far drinking juices, smoothies, and eating only fresh or cooked fruits and vegetables. At my age, with my health problems, and with a metabolism that is non-functional, I am pleased with my progress. I would love to have a support group! My family is being very supportive, and my daughter-in-law is juicing along with me, but I can use all the help I can get!> > What about getting a Vitamix group together of folks who want to reboot so we can lend each other support? All would be welcome to join for however long they care to go. I think it would be of inestimable value to do this with others. We would take it off-line or not, depending on what folks think is best. > > Comments? Ideas? Takers?> >