RemedySpot.com

Cleaning out the container after making nut butters...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kuby - did you know about the "clean out the container after nut butters" concept?Always make a follow up recipe that requires nut butter (and purposely leave some in the container for the recipe)!For example, with almond butter you could make an "Almond/Banana/Chocolate Shake"!Nuts are used in my Pumpkin Pie Smoothie and my "Cashew Milk Shake"/links/Recipe_Links_001298558025/Smoothies_and_Shakes_001327151343/And I'm sure that left over nut butter would go great with any sweet potato soup recipe you might find!I would be grateful if anyone who had specific "clean out the container after making nut butter" recipes wanted to share them!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 22, 2012, at 2:47 PM, kuby2u wrote:

WOW, I just ordered this. I just made some almond butter and it took me longer to get out of the container then it did to make the almond butter! That's okay though, it was surely worth it.

Thank you so much for all you do to make the Vitamix easier to use.

Kuby

>

> I have the Vitamix spatulas, but I came across a gadget in a kitchen shop the other day that looked like it would be perfect for the Vitamix-and it IS!!! It is called a mayonaise jar scraper-perfect for getting under the blades. Here is a link to show what it looks like-I know nothing about this seller, and I only paid 2.95 for mine in the kitchen store.