RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Chia Seed Gel question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How much do you use?  I add a couple TBL to a whole blender and I haven't noticed any difference in the fullness feeling.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Mimi Kim <mimikim89@...> wrote:

It makes me feel fuller longer.

I keep a jar of chia seed gel to add in smoothies and juices. Does anyone know how long I can store the gel in the fridge?

Thanks!

Mimi

Sent from my iPhone

I actually use half a scoop from my protein powder..I thought it was about a tsp, but closer to a TBS. I mix it with water and let it gel 5-10 minutes before I add it to my smoothy.Ginny From: Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 8:01 AM Subject: Re: Re: Chia Seed Gel question

How much do you use? I add a couple TBL to a whole blender and I haven't noticed any difference in the fullness feeling.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

I keep a jar of chia seed gel to add in smoothies and juices. Does anyone know how long I can store the gel in the fridge?

Thanks!

Mimi

Sent from my iPhone

Ok.  You are using a lot more than I am.  I pre-mix about 2 tbl with a little over a cup of water.  Then scoop out about 2 tbl of the gel.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Ginny Welton <ginbit@...> wrote:

I actually use half a scoop from my protein powder..I thought it was about a tsp, but closer to a TBS.  I mix it with water and let it gel 5-10 minutes before I add it to my smoothy.

Ginny

Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 8:01 AM Subject: Re: Re: Chia Seed Gel question

How much do you use?  I add a couple TBL to a whole blender and I haven't noticed any difference in the fullness feeling.

Thanks!

Mimi

Sent from my iPhone

You're right, when I see how you are doing it! Whatever works, I guess. I know a lot of people make up the gel and keep it in the fridge and put some in the VM when they are ready to roll. I keep telling myself I should do that, but then...Ginny From: Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> Sent: Monday,

February 6, 2012 1:15 PM Subject: Re: Re: Chia Seed Gel question

Ok. You are using a lot more than I am. I pre-mix about 2 tbl with a little over a cup of water. Then scoop out about 2 tbl of the gel.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

I actually use half a scoop from my protein powder..I thought it was about a tsp, but closer to a TBS. I mix it with water and let it gel 5-10 minutes before I add it to my smoothy.

Ginny

How much do you use? I add a couple TBL to a whole blender and I haven't noticed any difference in the fullness feeling.

Thanks!

Mimi

Sent from my iPhone

Yep, that's what I do .

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Ginny Welton <ginbit@...> wrote:

You're right, when I see how you are doing it!  Whatever works, I guess.  I know a lot of people make up the gel and keep it in the fridge and put some in the VM when they are ready to roll.  I keep telling myself I should do that, but then...

Ginny

Sent: Monday,

February 6, 2012 1:15 PM Subject: Re: Re: Chia Seed Gel question

Ok.  You are using a lot more than I am.  I pre-mix about 2 tbl with a little over a cup of water.  Then scoop out about 2 tbl of the gel.

I actually use half a scoop from my protein powder..I thought it was about a tsp, but closer to a TBS.  I mix it with water and let it gel 5-10 minutes before I add it to my smoothy.

Ginny

Thanks!

Mimi

Sent from my iPhone

I'm obviously not using enough - LOL!!Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Mimi Kim <mimikim89@...> wrote:

I add about 5T gel to the blender, or add 2T gel to my glass of smoothie without blending.

Sent from my iPhone

Wow, now that is a lot of chia...like I said I use about 1TBS, let it gel in water and add...it really makes me full when I drink a glass of smoothie with the chia.Ginny From: Mimi Kim <mimikim89@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 2:40 PM Subject: Re: Chia Seed Gel question

I add about 5T gel to the blender, or add 2T gel to my glass of smoothie without blending.

Sent from my iPhone