RemedySpot.com

Re: RE: 30 Green Smoothie Challenge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Janet,The TLC book that your husband ordered is the 350-page Printed book, but the Green Smoothie/Energy Soup book that you ordered is an eBook (Electronic book in PDF form). It is the electronic version of the 1st Level of the TLC program. You should have received an instant download when you placed your order. If it didn't come through your email it may be in your spam folder. If you have any trouble finding it just let me know and I'll send it again. Hope you love the program!Rene ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: Janet Fowler <jaxjanet19@...> Sent: Sun, January 22, 2012 12:21:36 PMSubject: RE: 30 Green Smoothie Challenge

Rene,Thanks a lot for the discount on your green smoothie book. I did not notice that when I looked at your website. I ordered yesterday the Transition to Living Cuisine book. Can you send them together instead of separate envelopes? It's in my husbands name - Joe Fowler. Somehow pay pal got his name instead of mine.

I love the videos on your website. They are very helpful. I tried the kale chips and they were great!I appreciate all the help and support from this group. Most of my friends think I am crazy and obsessed with my health. But they are ALL taking prescription medications and I am taking none!!

Thanks again,Janet