RemedySpot.com

Re: Just Ordered

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have this juicer and love it.This along with the Vitamix is great combinationOn Jan 20, 2012, at 08:27 AM, Lucille <lschacht@...> wrote:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

http://www.amazon.com/Breville-800JEXL-Fountain-1000-Watt-Extractor/dp/B0002VAFVG/ref=tag_dpp_lp_edpp_ttl_in

I just ordered this from Amazon. They are out of stock now but will ship as soon as they get more in. I'll give my Jack Lalaine to my daughter if she wants it.

Lucille

I have and love the Breville Sous Chef. I didn't think I'd replace the Cuisinart but this machine is much more powerful and I especially like the adjustable slicer. I was able to put my Mandoline in storage. I'm very impressed with the Breville product line. A chef friend of mine tests their products and he was very favorably impressed with the Multi-cooker. My next purchase will be the Breville Toaster Oven when the T.Oven I have poops out and I am seriously considering the Multi cooker. TerrySent from my iPadOn Jan 20, 2012, at 11:27 AM, "Lucille" <lschacht@...> wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Breville-800JEXL-Fountain-1000-Watt-Extractor/dp/B0002VAFVG/ref=tag_dpp_lp_edpp_ttl_in

I just ordered this from Amazon. They are out of stock now but will ship as soon as they get more in. I'll give my Jack Lalaine to my daughter if she wants it.

Lucille

I have their coffee grinder and it is amazing. Adjusts grind and strength Sent from my iPhoneOn Jan 20, 2012, at 3:06 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

I have and love the Breville Sous Chef. I didn't think I'd replace the Cuisinart but this machine is much more powerful and I especially like the adjustable slicer. I was able to put my Mandoline in storage. I'm very impressed with the Breville product line. A chef friend of mine tests their products and he was very favorably impressed with the Multi-cooker. My next purchase will be the Breville Toaster Oven when the T.Oven I have poops out and I am seriously considering the Multi cooker. TerrySent from my iPadOn Jan 20, 2012, at 11:27 AM, "Lucille" <lschacht@...> wrote:

Lucille

I'll have to check that out. We could use a new one.Thanks,TerrySent from my iPadOn Jan 20, 2012, at 3:51 PM, Kirstin Crossland <kandcats@...> wrote:

I have their coffee grinder and it is amazing. Adjusts grind and strength Sent from my iPhoneOn Jan 20, 2012, at 3:06 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

Lucille

When our last toaster oven (our second I think in 35 years of

marriage) finally died my husband ordered us a Breville convection

toaster oven. It is by far the best toaster oven we have ever had

and the others we thought were fine when we had them. I never

thought I could say I "love" an appliance like I do this toaster

oven. It does toast well, it bakes well. My roasted veggies are

wonderful. It even does a good job on a 12 inch pizza on the round

tray that came with it. We are quite happy with it. I believe we

have had it around six months now. I would say it is well made and

easier to clean than our previous toaster ovens.

Velda

On 1/20/2012 12:06 PM, Terry Pogue wrote:

I have and love the Breville Sous Chef. I didn't think I'd

replace the Cuisinart but this machine is much more powerful and

I especially like the adjustable slicer. I was able to put my

Mandoline in storage. I'm very impressed with the Breville

product line. A chef friend of mine tests their products and he

was very favorably impressed with the Multi-cooker. My next

purchase will be the Breville Toaster Oven when the T.Oven I

have poops out and I am seriously considering the Multi cooker. 

Terry

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 20, 2012, at 11:27 AM, "Lucille" <lschacht@...>

wrote:

I

just ordered this from Amazon.   They are out of stock

now but will ship as soon as they get more in.    I'll

give my Jack Lalaine to my daughter if she wants it. 

Lucille