RemedySpot.com

Re: Chia Seed Gel question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I add chia gel to our smoothies almost every morning.  Don't feel any better or worse.Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM, <sparky_89_99@...> wrote:

I was wondering if anyone adds chia seed/gel to their smoothies, saloups, yogurt etc. and feels any extra energy? I have been adding a tablespoon of chia seed gel to my morning oatmeal for a week and I do not feel any extra energy, in fact I feel more tired than usual. I am just curious what others have experienced? thanks in advance.

I put a small TBS in my smooties in the a.m...the only thing I can tell is sit makes it thicker and makes me feel full longer.Ginny From: Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:44 AM Subject: Re: Chia Seed Gel question

I add chia gel to our smoothies almost every morning. Don't feel any better or worse.Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM, <sparky_89_99@...> wrote:

I was wondering if anyone adds chia seed/gel to their smoothies, saloups, yogurt etc. and feels any extra energy? I have been adding a tablespoon of chia seed gel to my morning oatmeal for a week and I do not feel any extra energy, in fact I feel more tired than usual. I am just curious what others have experienced? thanks in advance.

I add it when I have chia seeds to make the gel with and really don't notice any extra energy. I don't feel sluggish, though, either. It really does make a difference in the fiber department, though, and I have to make sure I drink extra water or I pay the price, if you know what I mean!CaitlynOn Feb 5, 2012, at 10:36 AM, sparky_89_99@... wrote:

It makes me feel fuller longer.

I keep a jar of chia seed gel to add in smoothies and juices. Does anyone know

how long I can store the gel in the fridge?

Thanks!

Mimi

Sent from my iPhone

Make sure your getting enough protein that will make you tired I to add do not see a difference but I work out so if you are too u may need more protein which you can add in smoothie I'm vegan and use vega sold at Wholefoods try journaling your intake for a week if your still tired perhaps see your dr for basic blood work there are many reasons Good luckSent from my iPhone 29:11On Feb 5, 2012, at 10:36 AM, sparky_89_99@... wrote:

Makes sense about adding more protein. I do work out, and most likely more that

I should at this point. Anyway, instead of eating an egg daily, I subsituted 1

tablespoon of Chia seed gel, so maybe the egg has more protein.

>

> > I was wondering if anyone adds chia seed/gel to their smoothies, saloups,

yogurt etc. and feels any extra energy? I have been adding a tablespoon of chia

seed gel to my morning oatmeal for a week and I do not feel any extra energy, in

fact I feel more tired than usual. I am just curious what others have

experienced? thanks in advance.

> >

> >

>

Just to clarify, 5T of chia gel not 5T of chia seed and 2T of gel not 2T seed.

I mainly add the gel after I pour my smoothie in a glass. It doesn't get as

thick and I feel fuller somehow. I add the gel to the blender when I'm making

it for the whole family; they dont see the seeds blended. ;)

Sent from my iPhone