RemedySpot.com

Re: Creamy Mushroom garlic soup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i use raw cashew to make cream omg is it good! use it in smoothies & such I even put it in my coffee (which I will soon be missing) Patti From: flnancy1958 <flnancy1958@...> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:45 AM Subject: Creamy Mushroom garlic soup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19lwig5kPlE & feature=related

Jane on Blend it and Mend it has a ton of videos/recipes on youtube

Never thought to use raw cashews, I am busy getting the dry roasted ones for nut butter.

How do you make it for your coffee?  I use cashews all the time in the place of cream for soups but never thought about putting it in my coffee (which I am not giving up any time soon - LOL!)

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:11 AM, patti <patti720@...> wrote:

i use raw cashew to make cream omg is it good! use it in smoothies & such  I even put it in my coffee (which I will soon be missing)

Patti

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:45 AM Subject: Creamy Mushroom garlic soup

Never thought to use raw cashews, I am busy getting the dry roasted ones for nut butter.

Here is an old post to the list that includes information about Cashew Cream:/message/10098Here is another post:/message/10043

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 31, 2012, at 9:50 AM, Rena Glubay wrote:

How do you make it for your coffee? I use cashews all the time in the place of cream for soups but never thought about putting it in my coffee (which I am not giving up any time soon - LOL!)

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

i use raw cashew to make cream omg is it good! use it in smoothies & such I even put it in my coffee (which I will soon be missing)

Patti

I put the raw cashews in the vitamix & add water to cover & blend.. if its too thick i add a little more water, if too thin I add more cashews! I am going to do the Reboot way of eating as soon as I get my tax refund & buy a juicer! Then I give up coffee :( I think that is going to be the hardest! I am going to wean myself off of it instead of go cold turkey! Enjoy your coffee Rena! Patti From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:55 AM Subject: Re: Creamy Mushroom garlic soup

Here is an old post to the list that includes information about Cashew Cream:/message/10098Here is another post:/message/10043

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

How do you make it for your coffee? I use cashews all the time in the place of cream for soups but never thought about putting it in my coffee (which I am not giving up any time soon - LOL!)

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

i use raw cashew to make cream omg is it good! use it in smoothies & such I even put it in my coffee (which I will soon be missing)

Patti

Thanks for those great posts.  What ratio do you use when making coffee creamer?Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Here is an old post to the list that includes information about Cashew Cream:/message/10098

Here is another post:/message/10043

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)

))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

How do you make it for your coffee?  I use cashews all the time in the place of cream for soups but never thought about putting it in my coffee (which I am not giving up any time soon - LOL!)

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

i use raw cashew to make cream omg is it good! use it in smoothies & such  I even put it in my coffee (which I will soon be missing)

Patti

Patti - had you considered using your Vitamix and a nut milk bag as a juicer?

On Jan 31, 2012, at 10:16 AM, patti wrote:

I put the raw cashews in the vitamix & add water to cover & blend.. if its too thick i add a little more water, if too thin I add more cashews! I am going to do the Reboot way of eating as soon as I get my tax refund & buy a juicer! Then I give up coffee :( I think that is going to be the hardest! I am going to wean myself off of it instead of go cold turkey! Enjoy your coffee Rena! Patti From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:55 AM Subject: Re: Creamy Mushroom garlic soup

Patti

Patti go easy on the wean off coffee and definitely wean! My husband

got terribly sick one time when he went cold turkey off coffee (he

was a Navy Chief and drank more than his quota of daily coffee).

Velda

On 1/31/2012 7:16 AM, patti wrote:

I put the raw cashews in the vitamix & add water

to cover & blend.. if its too thick i add a little more

water, if too thin I add more cashews!  I am going to do the

Reboot way of eating as soon as I get my tax refund &

buy a juicer!  Then I give up coffee :(  I think that is

going to be the hardest!  I am going to wean myself off of

it instead of go cold turkey!   Enjoy your coffee Rena!

Patti

Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...>

To:

Sent:

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:55 AM

Subject:

Re: Creamy Mushroom garlic soup

Here is an old post to the list that includes

information about Cashew Cream:

/message/10098

Here is another post:

/message/10043

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

On Jan 31, 2012, at 9:50 AM, Rena Glubay

wrote:

How do you

make it for your coffee?  I use

cashews all the time in the place of

cream for soups but never thought

about putting it in my coffee (which I

am not giving up any time soon - LOL!)

Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you

through it.

Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

On Tue,

Jan 31, 2012 at 5:11 AM, patti <patti720@...>

wrote:

i use raw cashew to

make cream omg is it good!

use it in smoothies &

such  I even put it in my

coffee (which I will soon be

missing)

Patti

To:

Sent:

Tuesday, January 31,

2012 3:45 AM

Subject:

Creamy Mushroom garlic

soup

Jane on Blend it

and Mend it has a

ton of

videos/recipes on

youtube

Never thought to

use raw cashews, I

am busy getting

the dry roasted

ones for nut

butter.

I love this channel... She's so funny. Well I find her funny and her recipes look yummy. - RobbinOn Jan 31, 2012, at 11:21 PM, Bridge <kristen.k.winter@...> wrote:

she is so cute and that soup sounds good!

On Jan 31, 2012 4:45 AM, "flnancy1958" <flnancy1958@...> wrote:

made this.. .wow tasty

On Feb 1, 2012 7:10 AM, " Robbin " <diciacco1@...> wrote:

I love this channel... She's so funny. Well I find her funny and her recipes look yummy. - RobbinOn Jan 31, 2012, at 11:21 PM, Bridge <kristen.k.winter@...> wrote:

she is so cute and that soup sounds good!

On Jan 31, 2012 4:45 AM, " flnancy1958 " <flnancy1958@...> wrote: