RemedySpot.com

Re: Salad Dressings in the Vitamix

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Roasted Garlic Balsamic Salad Dressing2 heads of garlic, roasted and the garlic squeezed out2 tablespoons Dijon mustard2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar2 tablespoons maple syrup2 tablespoons capers

1 small shallotsalt & pepper1 cup olive oilPut everything in the VM and blend until nice and smooth.  The measurements are approximate and need to be adjusted by taste.  I have been making this dressing for a few years now and love it.  I use it in tossed salad and quinoa salad.  It's a great addition to a pasta dish with some hot sauce.

Leanne

Thank you Leanne,I added this recipe to the Links âž” Recipe âž” Salad Dressings page!/links/Recipe_Links_001298558025/Salad_Dressings_001327151506/I plan on trying this one - sounds REALLY Yummy!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 8, 2012, at 7:21 AM, Leanne Spiller wrote:

Roasted Garlic Balsamic Salad Dressing2 heads of garlic, roasted and the garlic squeezed out2 tablespoons Dijon mustard2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar2 tablespoons maple syrup2 tablespoons capers

1 small shallotsalt & pepper1 cup olive oilPut everything in the VM and blend until nice and smooth. The measurements are approximate and need to be adjusted by taste. I have been making this dressing for a few years now and love it. I use it in tossed salad and quinoa salad. It's a great addition to a pasta dish with some hot sauce.

Leanne

Here is one of my favorite Salad Dressings - Rene Oswald's Carrot Tahini Salad

Dressing:

(You Tube Demonstration)

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

On Feb 8, 2012, at 7:21 AM, Leanne Spiller wrote:

Roasted Garlic Balsamic Salad Dressing

2 heads of garlic, roasted and the garlic squeezed out

2 tablespoons Dijon mustard

2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar

2 tablespoons maple syrup

2 tablespoons capers

1 small shallot

salt & pepper

1 cup olive oil

Put everything in the VM and blend until nice and smooth. The measurements are

approximate and need to be adjusted by taste.

I have been making this dressing for a few years now and love it. I use it in

tossed salad and quinoa salad. It's a great addition to a pasta dish with some

hot sauce.

Leanne

Sorry, I just posted this one also Lea Ann, after seeing your request for dressing recipes. We must be on the same wavelength! :-) ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Thu, February 9, 2012 6:29:13 AMSubject: Re: Salad Dressings in the Vitamix

Here is one of my favorite Salad Dressings - Rene Oswald's Carrot Tahini Salad Dressing:(You Tube Demonstration)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r6X-j6xDncBlessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><On'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><On Feb 8, 2012, at 7:21 AM, Leanne Spiller wrote:Roasted Garlic Balsamic Salad Dressing2 heads of garlic, roasted and the garlic squeezed out2 tablespoons Dijon mustard2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar2 tablespoons maple syrup2 tablespoons capers1 small shallotsalt & pepper1 cup olive oilPut everything in the VM and blend until nice and smooth. The

measurements are approximate and need to be adjusted by taste. I have been making this dressing for a few years now and love it. I use it in tossed salad and quinoa salad. It's a great addition to a pasta dish with some hot sauce.Leanne------------------------------------Please bookmark these pages:/links/ (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

I LOVE your Carrot Tahini Dressing! I hope our list members try it out! Now I'm out of the shower, dressed, and off to work! :-)LOVE WORKING AT WHOLE FOODS MARKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 9, 2012, at 7:20 AM, Rene Oswald wrote:

Sorry, I just posted this one also Lea Ann, after seeing your request for dressing recipes. We must be on the same wavelength! :-) ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867.