RemedySpot.com

RE: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: New Stevia Formula

Rate this topic

Guest guest

With shipping that comes out to $19 per pound. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of pattiSent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:43 AM Subject: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: New Stevia Formula oh ok i thought it was for 1 lb... 3 makes it more of a deal for sure ;) Let us know how you like it!! Patti From: Lucille <lschacht@...> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:33 AMSubject: Re: New Stevia Formula It is pricey, but your getter 3 one lb packages and it gives you more sweetener the sugar. You also get a book with it. I'll have to email him since I didn't get a book with mine. I bought mine the first time he mentioned it in his newsletter. Lucille From: patti Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:25 AM Subject: Re: New Stevia Formula i looked at that but its sorta pricey for me.. Patti From: Lucille <lschacht@...> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:14 AMSubject: New Stevia Formula http://slimtevia.com/jv/ A new Stevia formula without the bitter after taste. Lucille