RemedySpot.com

Rene Re: When only able to get to the grocery store twice per month

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How about frozen vs dried?

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 6:25 PM

Subject: Re: When only able to get to the grocery store twice per month

The higher the water content of the food, the higher the nutrient loss.

---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867

From: "diciacco1@..." <diciacco1@...> Sent: Thu, January 26, 2012 5:54:07 PMSubject: Re: When only able to get to the grocery store twice per month

all the nutrients are equal if they are frozen vs. fresh?

From: "ssummers1 tds.net" <ssummers1@...> Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 2:16:59 PMSubject: Re: When only able to get to the grocery store twice per month

Can't help you with the thread. Everything can be frozen. I haven't found anything yet that can't be frozen since your throwing it in a blended drink!!Stacey

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:43 PM, A <streymaven@...> wrote:

I remember that there was a thread some time ago when someone asked for shopping/vitamix hints because he/she was unable to shop more than every two weeks. Someone who is considering getting a vitamix has asked me if it is possible to make smoothies every day if he could only get to the store every 2 weeks. I've searched for the thread but I am not being successful in finding that thread. Does anyone remember it and, if so, will you tell me how to find it?Thank you so much!I love this group.