RemedySpot.com

Re: Salad Dressings in the Vitamix - Peppercorn Ranch Dip / Dressing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peppercorn Ranch Dip / Dressinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYgxzVoHBewOMGoodness - I can't WAIT to try this!I might even make this in my show today - I love ranch dressing, but the ingredients in store bought are so bad for us. This is LOADED with healthy ingredients!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 9, 2012, at 6:28 AM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

This looked pretty interesting to me. NOTE - IF you use citrus pith and/or seeds in a smoothie and drink it right away, the taste will not be bitter. But if you let a smoothie (or salad dressing :-) with citrus seeds and white pith sit for a while, it will turn bitter...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5bB_4lYuSwLemon Garlic Salad Dressing in the VitamixYield: 3/4 cup (180 ml)1 lemon, peeled, halved, seeded1/2 teaspoon hot sauce2 garlic cloves, peeled1/2 teaspoon paprika1/4 teaspoon cumin1 teaspoon salt1/3 cup (80 ml) olive oil1. Place all ingredients, except olive oil, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. 2. Select Variable 1. 3. Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. 4. Blend for 45 seconds to a 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. 5. Reduce speed to Variable 7 and remove lid plug. While machine is running, slowly pour in oil through lid opening. 6. Blend for 20 seconds. Note: If doubling, use 2 lemons, increase hot sauce to 1 teaspoon, paprika to 1 teaspoon, cumin to 1/2 teaspoon, and increase olive oil to 1 cup.Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><On'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><On Feb 9, 2012, at 5:29 AM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:Here is one of my favorite Salad Dressings - Rene Oswald's Carrot Tahini Salad Dressing:(You Tube Demonstration)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r6X-j6xDncBlessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><On'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><On Feb 8, 2012, at 7:21 AM, Leanne Spiller wrote:Roasted Garlic Balsamic Salad Dressing2 heads of garlic, roasted and the garlic squeezed out2 tablespoons Dijon mustard2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar2 tablespoons maple syrup2 tablespoons capers1 small shallotsalt & pepper1 cup olive oilPut everything in the VM and blend until nice and smooth. The measurements are approximate and need to be adjusted by taste. I have been making this dressing for a few years now and love it. I use it in tossed salad and quinoa salad. It's a great addition to a pasta dish with some hot sauce.Leanne------------------------------------Please bookmark these pages:/links/ (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!