RemedySpot.com

Re: Amazon Order

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just google amazon.com then do their search for what you want.

Lucille

--------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:28 PM

< >

Subject: Amazon Order

> I have an amazon order I want to place but I can't seem to find the link

> for amazon on her website. Does anyone know where to look?

>

> Penny

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers,

> Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being

> added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

> unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

> Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

> coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the

> Links page and read messages online!

Lucille, she wants the Lea Ann link so Lea Ann gets credit for the

order. Sorry I don't know the link.

Velda

On 2/21/2012 11:41 AM, Lucille wrote:

> Just google amazon.com then do their search for what you want.

>

> Lucille

>

From what I understand, all you have to do is click on one of the books on her site and that will take you to Amazon.  Once there, you can go where ever you want and it knows you are under her code.  I hope I said that right.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Velda <solomon@...> wrote:

Velda

>

> Lucille

>

If you go to www.vitamixlady.com, click on Misc Information on the left side of the page. That will bring you to a page with the book Green for Life. Click on the book and that brings you into Amazon. Anything you order from that point will give some credit back to Lea Ann.

Fran

In a message dated 2/21/2012 2:28:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, penbate@... writes:

I have an amazon order I want to place but I can't seem to find the link for amazon on her website. Does anyone know where to look?Penny

Thank you. I was looking for an icon and couldn't find it. Appreciate all your

help. I couldn't seem to locate how to giver her my credit.

Appreciate all that responded.

Penny

>

> If you go to _www.vitamixlady.com_ (http://www.vitamixlady.com) , click on

> Misc Information on the left side of the page. That will bring you to a

> page with the book Green for Life. Click on the book and that brings you

> into Amazon. Anything you order from that point will give some credit back

> to Lea Ann.

>

> Fran

>

>

> In a message dated 2/21/2012 2:28:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> penbate@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> I have an amazon order I want to place but I can't seem to find the link

> for amazon on her website. Does anyone know where to look?

>

> Penny

>

OK, I didn't realized that's what she wanted. I don't know that link

either. Sorry about that.

Lucille

--------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:58 PM

< >

Subject: Re: Amazon Order

> Lucille, she wants the Lea Ann link so Lea Ann gets credit for the

> order. Sorry I don't know the link.

> Velda

>

> On 2/21/2012 11:41 AM, Lucille wrote:

>> Just google amazon.com then do their search for what you want.

>>

>> Lucille

>>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers,

> Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being

> added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

> unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

> Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

> coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the

> Links page and read messages online!

BINGO! That is right Rena! I am so very grateful that people do this. I WISH that with all of the shopping that I do I could get a "referral commission" but they don't allow that.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 21, 2012, at 3:19 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:

From what I understand, all you have to do is click on one of the books on her site and that will take you to Amazon. Once there, you can go where ever you want and it knows you are under her code. I hope I said that right.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Velda <solomon@...> wrote:

Velda

>

> Lucille

>

I often shop using my iPad and I put an icon of that page linking me to Amazon so all I have to do is click on the icon, click on Lea Ann's book, and shop as much as I need to. Hopefully Lea Ann gets a little commission.TerrySent from my iPadOn Feb 21, 2012, at 3:20 PM, fradal@... wrote:

If you go to www.vitamixlady.com, click on Misc Information on the left side of the page. That will bring you to a page with the book Green for Life. Click on the book and that brings you into Amazon. Anything you order from that point will give some credit back to Lea Ann.

Fran

In a message dated 2/21/2012 2:28:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, penbate@... writes:

I have an amazon order I want to place but I can't seem to find the link for amazon on her website. Does anyone know where to look?Penny

I wonder if there's a icon to put on my desk top. I do a lot of shopping on Amazon. I do most of my shopping on my computer.

Lucille

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:25 PM

I often shop using my iPad and I put an icon of that page linking me to Amazon so all I have to do is click on the icon, click on Lea Ann's book, and shop as much as I need to. Hopefully Lea Ann gets a little commission.

TerrySent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2012, at 3:20 PM, fradal@... wrote:

Fran

You'll probably have to just bookmark the site and put that link in your browsers bookmark bar. Sent from my iPadOn Feb 21, 2012, at 8:44 PM, "Lucille" <lschacht@...> wrote:

I wonder if there's a icon to put on my desk top. I do a lot of shopping on Amazon. I do most of my shopping on my computer.

Lucille

I often shop using my iPad and I put an icon of that page linking me to Amazon so all I have to do is click on the icon, click on Lea Ann's book, and shop as much as I need to. Hopefully Lea Ann gets a little commission.

TerrySent from my iPad

Fran

I don't know about an icon - but if you can save this link: http://vitamixlady.com/green-smoothies/ to your desktop (or on your web browser) you can then click on the Green For Life book, then once you are in Amazon.com (at the Green For Life Book) anything you purchase during that session, I get a small (and it is small) referral reward :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 21, 2012, at 8:44 PM, Lucille wrote:

Lucille

TerrySent from my iPad

Fran

OK thanks Lea Ann. I'll see if I can put that link on my desk top. I already have that book Green for Life somewhere in my piles of books.

Lucille

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 9:02 PM

I don't know about an icon - but if you can save this link: http://vitamixlady.com/green-smoothies/ to your desktop (or on your web browser) you can then click on the Green For Life book, then once you are in Amazon.com (at the Green For Life Book) anything you purchase during that session, I get a small (and it is small) referral reward :-)

On Feb 21, 2012, at 8:44 PM, Lucille wrote:

Lucille

TerrySent from my iPad

Fran