RemedySpot.com

Re: Infomercial soup recipe - Montel Health Master

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You are not crazy. :-) The broth (or bullion) and spices are what make the soup IMO ;-)BTW Montel recommends the Vitamix by name in his book, "Living Well" and it is what he uses in his own home. After writing his book, he asked us if he could be a spokesperson and he wanted too much $$$ so we said no. He went to China and got a cheap imitation of the Vitamix to sell. Amazon.com reviews of the Health Master are the best Vitamix selling tools - everyone says, "you might as well go ahead and get a Vitamix".

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 9, 2012, at 7:34 AM, Wes Thierry wrote:

So I woke up real early today (3am) tossed and turned, couldnt sleep, so put on the TV., Montel was doing an infomercial on his favorite blender. (Im sure not as good as my VM, and seems more complicated to use than a VM)... Anyway, thats not the point. He claimed putting some tomatoes, carrots, celery, garlic, and red pepper in and blending till hot will make a tasty veggie soup. In my opinion that would be a horrible soup without a little veggie stock or roasting the veggies before making into a hot soup. Am I just crazy, or would his soup taste any good?

well its still nice to see an infomercial that we can take tips from :)On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

You are not crazy.  :-)  The broth (or bullion) and spices are what make the soup IMO ;-)BTW Montel recommends the Vitamix by name in his book, " Living Well " and it is what he uses in his own home.  After writing his book, he asked us if he could be a spokesperson and he wanted too much $$$ so we said no.  He went to China and got a cheap imitation of the Vitamix to sell.  Amazon.com reviews of the Health Master are the best Vitamix selling tools - everyone says, " you might as well go ahead and get a Vitamix " .

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.com

))><'>www..com<:)))><

On Feb 9, 2012, at 7:34 AM, Wes Thierry wrote:

So I woke up real early today (3am) tossed and turned, couldnt sleep, so put on the TV.,  Montel was doing an infomercial on his favorite blender. (Im sure not as good as my VM, and seems more complicated to use than a VM)... Anyway, thats not the point.  He claimed putting some tomatoes, carrots, celery, garlic, and red pepper in and blending till hot will make a tasty veggie soup.  In my opinion that would be a horrible soup without a little veggie stock or roasting the veggies before making into a hot soup.  Am I just crazy, or would his soup taste any good?