RemedySpot.com

MIA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My other half of 27 years, Dennis, had a massive heart attack, and is now with our Lord.The Dr. said "He was gone before he hit the floor". It comes in waves, the overwhelming sadness. I know you will understandif I'm absent for awhile.Blessings G

We all will understand...but please come to us for support and caring. I lost my husband to colon cancer (diagnosed 17 days before his death)and I understand completely where you are emotionally. Please know that we all are lifting you up.My sincere condolencesJane EdenfieldOn Feb 14, 2012, at 1:02 AM, Carrol Ganoe wrote: My other half of 27 years, Dennis, had a massive heart attack, and is now with our Lord.The Dr. said "He was gone before he hit the floor". It comes in waves, the overwhelming sadness. I know you will understandif I'm absent for awhile.Blessings G

oh gosh so sorry ... prayers being said & sent to you & your family. jane's right we all understand & we are here if you need us. Patti From: Jane Edenfield <boxers1@...> Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 5:30 AM Subject: Re: MIA

We all will understand...but please come to us for support and caring. I lost my husband to colon cancer (diagnosed 17 days before his death)and I understand completely where you are emotionally. Please know that we all are lifting you up.My sincere condolencesJane EdenfieldOn Feb 14, 2012, at 1:02 AM, Carrol Ganoe wrote: My other half of 27 years, Dennis, had a massive heart attack, and is now with our Lord.The Dr. said "He was gone before he hit the floor". It comes in waves, the overwhelming sadness. I know you will

understandif I'm absent for awhile.Blessings G

Dear ,

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and Dennis in my thoughts and prayers.

Fran

In a message dated 2/14/2012 1:02:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, pilgrimbrooks@... writes:

My other half of 27 years, Dennis, had a massive heart attack,

and is now with our Lord.

The Dr. said "He was gone before he hit the floor". It comes in

waves, the overwhelming sadness. I know you will understand

if I'm absent for awhile.

Blessings

G

Carol,Sending healing prayers your way. Make sure to be kind to yourself – if I can suggest any foods/herbs that will help you get through this tough time, please contact me 914-923-4346 or bonnie@... Bonnie www.bonniesherbals.com“creating radiance with herbs and water”

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.TrishaSent from my iPadOn Feb 14, 2012, at 12:02 AM, Carrol Ganoe <pilgrimbrooks@...> wrote:

My other half of 27 years, Dennis, had a massive heart attack, and is now with our Lord.The Dr. said "He was gone before he hit the floor". It comes in waves, the overwhelming sadness. I know you will understandif I'm absent for awhile.Blessings G

=

I am adding my prayers with the many others on this list.  You are well surrounded!  Please continue to take care of yourself.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Carrol Ganoe <pilgrimbrooks@...> wrote:

My other half of 27 years, Dennis, had a massive heart attack, and is now with our Lord.

The Dr. said " He was gone before he hit the floor " . It comes in waves, the overwhelming sadness. I know you will understandif I'm absent for awhile.

Blessings G

Dittos here ...Kathy MOn Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 8:50 AM, JJP61554@... <JJP61554@...> wrote:

Oh so Sorry ...that is so hard....Prayers for you!Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

Re: MIA

Dear ,

I am so sorry for your loss.  I will keep you and Dennis in my thoughts and prayers.

Fran

In a message dated 2/14/2012 1:02:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, pilgrimbrooks@... writes:

The Dr. said " He was gone before he hit the floor " . It comes in

Blessings

G

-- Kathy

How can one find the words to express the feeling about your loss?

Just know all here will be keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.

From me to you... and to your family... prayers will be flying up to Heaven.

Please try to take care of yourself!

Gloria

>

> My other half of 27 years, Dennis, had a massive heart attack,

> and is now with our Lord.

> The Dr. said " He was gone before he hit the floor " . It comes in

> waves, the overwhelming sadness. I know you will understand

> if I'm absent for awhile.

> Blessings

> G

>

, I'm so saddened for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine the shock and grief that you must be feeling. I'm so glad that you told us, as letting people know what has happened will let us/them know to help you, to be a support to you. I also wish I could give you a physical hug - but know that I am sending a steady stream of cyber hugs...FrannyOn Feb 14, 2012, at 12:02 AM, Carrol Ganoe wrote:

Dear ,

I am so very sorry for your loss and the saddnes and grief that you are

experiencing. Please know that my thoughts are with you.

>

> Blessings

> G

>

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My deepest sympathy.

Debbie

>

> Blessings

> G

>

I am so sorry.  I can't imagine losing my husband.  I have lost many relatives close to me, including my brother.  I send love and prayers to you and your family. 

Something that I did when my parents died has helped me.  I keep their spirits in my heart.  That way I can continue to love them every day and I can feel their love every day too. 

I hope your family and friends will help you through this time of grieving.

Janet

Please know that you are in my prayers,

>

> Blessings

> G

>

I am not sure who's husband passed away but I am so sorry for your loss.

From: "Carrol Ganoe" <pilgrimbrooks@...> Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 1:02:20 AMSubject: MIA

The Dr. said "He was gone before he hit the floor". It comes in

Blessings

G