RemedySpot.com

Hello - Getting a Vitamix

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My name is and I will be ordering a Vitamix.

I am just debating whether or not to get a reconditioned 5200 (64oz) or 5200C

which is the 48oz size. I live by myself (with a cat and my blind doggie) so I

did not know if the 48oz size or the 64 oz size would be better for me.

Can the group advise if most recipes can be made in the 48oz size? I am sure

I'll get more adventurous as I get used to owning a Vitamix but for starters was

thinking of doing smoothies and soups from time to time. Also, want to try the

nut milks.

Hi ,I live alone & have the 48 oz container.. i have made nut butters, soups, & smoothies in it & love it! It is the perfect size for me :) I havent attempted nut milks yet but plan on it... Congrats! Patti From: mk1 <cie37@...> Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:52 AM Subject: Hello - Getting a Vitamix

I am just debating whether or not to get a reconditioned 5200 (64oz) or 5200C which is the 48oz size. I live by myself (with a cat and my blind doggie) so I did not know if the 48oz size or the 64 oz size would be better for me.

Can the group advise if most recipes can be made in the 48oz size? I am sure I'll get more adventurous as I get used to owning a Vitamix but for starters was thinking of doing smoothies and soups from time to time. Also, want to try the nut milks.

Hi Patti,Thanks for your comment. I want to order this today or tomorrow. Appreciate your input. E From: patti <patti720@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 10:19 AM Subject: Re: Hello - Getting a Vitamix

Hi ,I live alone & have the 48 oz container.. i have made nut butters, soups, & smoothies in it & love it! It is the perfect size for me :) I havent attempted nut milks yet but plan on it... Congrats! Patti From: mk1 <cie37@...> Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:52 AM Subject: Hello - Getting a Vitamix

I am just debating whether or not to get a reconditioned 5200 (64oz) or 5200C which is the 48oz size. I live by myself (with a cat and my blind doggie) so I did not know if the 48oz size or the 64 oz size would be better for me.

Can the group advise if most recipes can be made in the 48oz size? I am sure I'll get more adventurous as I get used to owning a Vitamix but for starters was thinking of doing smoothies and soups from time to time. Also, want to try the nut milks.

When you order I recommend that you order through the hostess of this group.  She can usually get you some specials on the cost.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM, cie <cie37@...> wrote:

Hi Patti,Thanks for your comment. I want to order this today or tomorrow. Appreciate your input. E

" " < >

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 10:19 AM Subject: Re: Hello - Getting a Vitamix

Hi ,I live alone & have the 48 oz container.. i have made nut butters, soups, & smoothies in it & love it!  It is the perfect size for me :)   I havent attempted nut milks yet but plan on it...  Congrats!

Patti

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:52 AM Subject: Hello - Getting a Vitamix

Yes, thanks Rena. That is and has been my plan. E From: Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:44 AM Subject: Re: Hello - Getting a Vitamix

When you order I recommend that you order through the hostess of this group. She can usually get you some specials on the cost.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Hi Patti,Thanks for your comment. I want to order this today or tomorrow. Appreciate your input. E

" " < >

Hi ,I live alone & have the 48 oz container.. i have made nut butters, soups, & smoothies in it & love it! It is the perfect size for me :) I havent attempted nut milks yet but plan on it... Congrats!

Patti

Yeah, I saw your post to her after I sent this (grin).Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM, cie <cie37@...> wrote:

Yes, thanks Rena. That is and has been my plan. E

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:44 AM

Subject: Re: Hello - Getting a Vitamix

When you order I recommend that you order through the hostess of this group.  She can usually get you some specials on the cost.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

" " < >

Hi ,I live alone & have the 48 oz container.. i have made nut butters, soups, & smoothies in it & love it!  It is the perfect size for me :)   I havent attempted nut milks yet but plan on it...  Congrats!

Patti

Just ordered the 64oz container. No problem Rena. :) E From: Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 12:25 PM Subject: Re: Hello - Getting a Vitamix

Yeah, I saw your post to her after I sent this (grin).Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM, cie <cie37@...> wrote:

Yes, thanks Rena. That is and has been my plan. E

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:44 AM

Subject: Re: Hello - Getting a Vitamix

When you order I recommend that you order through the hostess of this group. She can usually get you some specials on the cost.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

" " < >

Hi ,I live alone & have the 48 oz container.. i have made nut butters, soups, & smoothies in it & love it! It is the perfect size for me :) I havent attempted nut milks yet but plan on it... Congrats!

Patti