RemedySpot.com

RE: Fruit Juice Instructions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for the information about how my website is perceived by others. I assume things LOL and it is so good to hear from a fresh - viewer's perspective how the information is coming across!I'll be sure to try to improve the communication (adding a link instead of just using words :-) the next time I update my site!THANKS again! And let me know how the next attempt turns out - we'll turn you into a PRO!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 5, 2012, at 11:35 AM, juliendbq wrote:

Ok Lea Ann, per our conversation earlier today I've discovered what I did wrong in my attempt to learn about navigating your vitalady website ... I was reading about your Emerald Ecstasy Green Smoothie. In the instructions it says, "Blend according to the instructions in my Fruit Juice section". Right below the green smoothie is where your instructions are for Fruit Juice. Rather than taking instructions from that, I assumed there must be a juice section, I went to the bottom where it says, "Search “beverages” here for additional juice recipes". That's where I was when I mentioned seeing "recipes". Only I can mess up a 1-man parade! :)

Anyway, thanks so much for your patience and hard work! O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.Ps. 34:8

Guest guest

Your website's fine. This was a case of me (not you) being inept. You're too kind! :)

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Ps. 34:8

From: lsavage@...Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 11:44:56 -0500Subject: Re: Fruit Juice Instructions

Thanks for the information about how my website is perceived by others. I assume things LOL and it is so good to hear from a fresh - viewer's perspective how the information is coming across!

I'll be sure to try to improve the communication (adding a link instead of just using words :-) the next time I update my site!

THANKS again!

And let me know how the next attempt turns out - we'll turn you into a PRO!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 5, 2012, at 11:35 AM, juliendbq wrote:

Ok Lea Ann, per our conversation earlier today I've discovered what I did wrong in my attempt to learn about navigating your vitalady website ... I was reading about your Emerald Ecstasy Green Smoothie. In the instructions it says, "Blend according to the instructions in my Fruit Juice section". Right below the green smoothie is where your instructions are for Fruit Juice. Rather than taking instructions from that, I assumed there must be a juice section, I went to the bottom where it says, "Search “beverages” here for additional juice recipes". That's where I was when I mentioned seeing "recipes". Only I can mess up a 1-man parade! :) Anyway, thanks so much for your patience and hard work!

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Ps. 34:8