RemedySpot.com

Re: 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge - was - Thank you Lea Ann

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm in too!Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Wireless NetworkFrom: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...>Sender: Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 07:50:51 -0500< >Reply Subject: 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge - was - Thank you Lea Ann Hello Carol,Here is the Group I set up for the first 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge:30DGSC/You could read the past posts and get an idea of what it was like. I feel guilty that I set it up, and then didn't participate a lot, but I can barely keep up with Vitamix Enthusiasts, my shows, and my family :-) But there are plenty of knowledgeable people who can answer questions on the 30-day challenge besides me…I would be happy to do it again (start anther 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge) if there was enough interest.Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><On'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><On Mar 3, 2012, at 7:33 AM, Carol Wahl wrote: Tell me about the 30 day Green Challenge. I just received my Vitamix last week and so far am loving my smoothies.Best regards,Carol Sent from my iPadOn Mar 3, 2012, at 12:30 AM, "janeaustinedwards" <janeedwards1@...> wrote: I just want to thank you so much for starting the 30 day green smoothie challenge. I am now a confirmed daily green smoothie convert. This is something I have wanted to do for years, but somehow I just never really managed to get into the rhythm of making and drinking a daily green smoothie. But there was just something about making a commitment and being part of a group that did the trick for me. Now, when it's time for my green smoothie, it's like my body reminds my brain, and and off I go to the kitchen. It's funny, but when I started the 30 day challenge my attitude was pretty much like, well... OK... I can get through a month of this. I did, and now I'm hooked! I also feel better and have more energy. Again, thank you Lee Ann.Jane=

Guest guest

What day do you guys want to start the new "Challenge"?

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 3, 2012, at 11:34 AM, rufuny@... wrote:

I'm in too!Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Wireless NetworkFrom: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...>

Sender:

Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 07:50:51 -0500< >Reply

Subject: 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge - was - Thank you Lea Ann

Hello Carol,Here is the Group I set up for the first 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge:30DGSC/You could read the past posts and get an idea of what it was like. I feel guilty that I set it up, and then didn't participate a lot, but I can barely keep up with Vitamix Enthusiasts, my shows, and my family :-) But there are plenty of knowledgeable people who can answer questions on the 30-day challenge besides me…I would be happy to do it again (start anther 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge) if there was enough interest.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 3, 2012, at 7:33 AM, Carol Wahl wrote:

Tell me about the 30 day Green Challenge. I just received my Vitamix last week and so far am loving my smoothies.Best regards,Carol Sent from my iPadOn Mar 3, 2012, at 12:30 AM, "janeaustinedwards" <janeedwards1@...> wrote:

I just want to thank you so much for starting the 30 day green smoothie challenge. I am now a confirmed daily green smoothie convert.

This is something I have wanted to do for years, but somehow I just never really managed to get into the rhythm of making and drinking a daily green smoothie. But there was just something about making a commitment and being part of a group that did the trick for me. Now, when it's time for my green smoothie, it's like my body reminds my brain, and and off I go to the kitchen.

It's funny, but when I started the 30 day challenge my attitude was pretty much like, well... OK... I can get through a month of this. I did, and now I'm hooked! I also feel better and have more energy.

Again, thank you Lee Ann.

Jane

=

Guest guest

How 'bout Monday so we have the wkd to get what we need in the way of fruits + greens?Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Wireless NetworkFrom: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...>Sender: Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 11:39:20 -0500< >Reply Subject: Re: 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge - was - Thank you Lea Ann What day do you guys want to start the new "Challenge"?Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><On'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><On Mar 3, 2012, at 11:34 AM, rufuny@... wrote: I'm in too!Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Wireless NetworkFrom: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...>Sender: Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 07:50:51 -0500< >Reply Subject: 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge - was - Thank you Lea Ann Hello Carol,Here is the Group I set up for the first 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge:30DGSC/You could read the past posts and get an idea of what it was like. I feel guilty that I set it up, and then didn't participate a lot, but I can barely keep up with Vitamix Enthusiasts, my shows, and my family :-) But there are plenty of knowledgeable people who can answer questions on the 30-day challenge besides me…I would be happy to do it again (start anther 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge) if there was enough interest.Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><On'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><On Mar 3, 2012, at 7:33 AM, Carol Wahl wrote: Tell me about the 30 day Green Challenge. I just received my Vitamix last week and so far am loving my smoothies.Best regards,Carol Sent from my iPadOn Mar 3, 2012, at 12:30 AM, "janeaustinedwards" <janeedwards1@...> wrote: I just want to thank you so much for starting the 30 day green smoothie challenge. I am now a confirmed daily green smoothie convert. This is something I have wanted to do for years, but somehow I just never really managed to get into the rhythm of making and drinking a daily green smoothie. But there was just something about making a commitment and being part of a group that did the trick for me. Now, when it's time for my green smoothie, it's like my body reminds my brain, and and off I go to the kitchen. It's funny, but when I started the 30 day challenge my attitude was pretty much like, well... OK... I can get through a month of this. I did, and now I'm hooked! I also feel better and have more energy. Again, thank you Lee Ann.Jane=

Guest guest

I'd be interested in trying to have green smoothies for 30 days.

:)

>

> >

> > I just want to thank you so much for starting the 30 day green smoothie

challenge. I am now a confirmed daily green smoothie convert.

> >

> > This is something I have wanted to do for years, but somehow I just never

really managed to get into the rhythm of making and drinking a daily green

smoothie. But there was just something about making a commitment and being part

of a group that did the trick for me. Now, when it's time for my green smoothie,

it's like my body reminds my brain, and and off I go to the kitchen.

> >

> > It's funny, but when I started the 30 day challenge my attitude was pretty

much like, well... OK... I can get through a month of this. I did, and now I'm

hooked! I also feel better and have more energy.

> >

> > Again, thank you Lee Ann.

> >

> > Jane

> >

> =

>

Guest guest

To join the 30-day challenge go here:30DGSC/

On Mar 3, 2012, at 12:23 PM, mirthfullady wrote:

I'd be interested in trying to have green smoothies for 30 days.

:)

>

> >

> > I just want to thank you so much for starting the 30 day green smoothie challenge. I am now a confirmed daily green smoothie convert.

> >

> > This is something I have wanted to do for years, but somehow I just never really managed to get into the rhythm of making and drinking a daily green smoothie. But there was just something about making a commitment and being part of a group that did the trick for me. Now, when it's time for my green smoothie, it's like my body reminds my brain, and and off I go to the kitchen.

> >

> > It's funny, but when I started the 30 day challenge my attitude was pretty much like, well... OK... I can get through a month of this. I did, and now I'm hooked! I also feel better and have more energy.

> >

> > Again, thank you Lee Ann.

> >

> > Jane

> >

> =

>

Guest guest

I'm in for a start date of Monday! BethAnn -BirdSent from my iPadOn Mar 3, 2012, at 11:34 AM, rufuny@... wrote:

I'm in too!Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Wireless NetworkFrom: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...>

Sender:

Hello Carol,Here is the Group I set up for the first 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge:30DGSC/You could read the past posts and get an idea of what it was like. I feel guilty that I set it up, and then didn't participate a lot, but I can barely keep up with Vitamix Enthusiasts, my shows, and my family :-) But there are plenty of knowledgeable people who can answer questions on the 30-day challenge besides me…I would be happy to do it again (start anther 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge) if there was enough interest.

Tell me about the 30 day Green Challenge. I just received my Vitamix last week and so far am loving my smoothies.Best regards,Carol Sent from my iPadOn Mar 3, 2012, at 12:30 AM, "janeaustinedwards" <janeedwards1@...> wrote:

I just want to thank you so much for starting the 30 day green smoothie challenge. I am now a confirmed daily green smoothie convert.

This is something I have wanted to do for years, but somehow I just never really managed to get into the rhythm of making and drinking a daily green smoothie. But there was just something about making a commitment and being part of a group that did the trick for me. Now, when it's time for my green smoothie, it's like my body reminds my brain, and and off I go to the kitchen.

It's funny, but when I started the 30 day challenge my attitude was pretty much like, well... OK... I can get through a month of this. I did, and now I'm hooked! I also feel better and have more energy.

Jane

=

Guest guest

Hello BethAnn,I edited the wording on the Group: 30DGSC/ To read:We will start our second 30-Day Challenge on Monday, March 5th and it will run through Monday, April 2nd. Not quite 30 days, but it IS four weeks :-) So there you have it! We'll do another one! I hope that adding the Green Smoothie HABIT to your life is as much of a Blessing to you as it has been for me!

On Mar 3, 2012, at 10:23 PM, BethAnn -Bird wrote:

I'm in for a start date of Monday! BethAnn -BirdSent from my iPadOn Mar 3, 2012, at 11:34 AM, rufuny@... wrote:

Sender:

Jane

=

Guest guest

This week I juiced some carrots. Using a pint of carrot juice in the blender, add 2 large handsful of greens – I stuffed the blender. This really was surprisingly good – probably because carrot juice is so sweet

SharonM in W. WA

Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 3:41 AM

Subject: Re: 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge - was - Thank you Lea Ann

Hello BethAnn,

I edited the wording on the Group: 30DGSC/

To read:

We will start our second 30-Day Challenge on Monday, March 5th and it will run through Monday, April 2nd. Not quite 30 days, but it IS four weeks :-)

So there you have it! We'll do another one! I hope that adding the Green Smoothie HABIT to your life is as much of a Blessing to you as it has been for me!

I'm in for a start date of Monday!

BethAnn -BirdSent from my iPad

I'm in too!

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Wireless Network

Sender:

Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 07:50:51 -0500

< >

Hello Carol,

Here is the Group I set up for the first 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge:

30DGSC/

You could read the past posts and get an idea of what it was like.

I feel guilty that I set it up, and then didn't participate a lot, but I can barely keep up with Vitamix Enthusiasts, my shows, and my family :-) But there are plenty of knowledgeable people who can answer questions on the 30-day challenge besides me…

I would be happy to do it again (start anther 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge) if there was enough interest.

Tell me about the 30 day Green Challenge. I just received my Vitamix last week and so far am loving my smoothies.

Best regards,

Carol

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 3, 2012, at 12:30 AM, "janeaustinedwards" <janeedwards1@...> wrote:

I just want to thank you so much for starting the 30 day green smoothie challenge. I am now a confirmed daily green smoothie convert. This is something I have wanted to do for years, but somehow I just never really managed to get into the rhythm of making and drinking a daily green smoothie. But there was just something about making a commitment and being part of a group that did the trick for me. Now, when it's time for my green smoothie, it's like my body reminds my brain, and and off I go to the kitchen. It's funny, but when I started the 30 day challenge my attitude was pretty much like, well... OK... I can get through a month of this. I did, and now I'm hooked! I also feel better and have more energy. Again, thank you Lee Ann.Jane=

Guest guest

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Carrot Juice Green Smoothies. I love carrot juice so much that once I juiced a bunch of carrots and froze some into ice cubes and mixed some frozen with some liquid and made carrot juice sorbet (it was divine) and the ONLY ingredient was carrot juice!!!Sad for me, my body does not like the sugars in carrot juice.I'm sitting here craving it just from writing about it!!!I bet the color was fugly (made up word for the orange+green color) but I just KNOW that the taste was DIVINE! :-)

On Mar 10, 2012, at 7:10 PM, sharon wrote:

This week I juiced some carrots. Using a pint of carrot juice in the blender, add 2 large handsful of greens – I stuffed the blender. This really was surprisingly good – probably because carrot juice is so sweet

SharonM in W. WA

Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 3:41 AM

Subject: Re: 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge - was - Thank you Lea Ann

Hello BethAnn,

I edited the wording on the Group: 30DGSC/

To read:

We will start our second 30-Day Challenge on Monday, March 5th and it will run through Monday, April 2nd. Not quite 30 days, but it IS four weeks :-)

So there you have it! We'll do another one! I hope that adding the Green Smoothie HABIT to your life is as much of a Blessing to you as it has been for me!

I'm in for a start date of Monday!

BethAnn -BirdSent from my iPad

I'm in too!

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Wireless Network

Sender:

Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 07:50:51 -0500

< >

Hello Carol,

Here is the Group I set up for the first 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge:

30DGSC/

You could read the past posts and get an idea of what it was like.

I feel guilty that I set it up, and then didn't participate a lot, but I can barely keep up with Vitamix Enthusiasts, my shows, and my family :-) But there are plenty of knowledgeable people who can answer questions on the 30-day challenge besides me…

I would be happy to do it again (start anther 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge) if there was enough interest.

Tell me about the 30 day Green Challenge. I just received my Vitamix last week and so far am loving my smoothies.

Best regards,

Carol

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 3, 2012, at 12:30 AM, "janeaustinedwards" <janeedwards1@...> wrote:

I just want to thank you so much for starting the 30 day green smoothie challenge. I am now a confirmed daily green smoothie convert. This is something I have wanted to do for years, but somehow I just never really managed to get into the rhythm of making and drinking a daily green smoothie. But there was just something about making a commitment and being part of a group that did the trick for me. Now, when it's time for my green smoothie, it's like my body reminds my brain, and and off I go to the kitchen. It's funny, but when I started the 30 day challenge my attitude was pretty much like, well... OK... I can get through a month of this. I did, and now I'm hooked! I also feel better and have more energy. Again, thank you Lee Ann.Jane=