RemedySpot.com

Re: Final Update: Nearly Dead juice feast: day 30

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OH my gosh...amazing. maybe I will try it again after I read all about it. I was so hungry that I felt faint when I tried it.

From: tuzahu973@...To: Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:31:01 PMSubject: Final Update: Nearly Dead juice feast: day 30

Ok, I completed day 30 and stopping the feast. I lose 36 pounds in 30 days and feel great. I'm now juicing one meal a day, salads and good foods the rest of the day.

It was a great learning experience on how to listen to my body, decide the difference between 'hungry' and 'not full.'

thanks for all those kind words of support

congrats!!! Patti From: "tuzahu973@..." <tuzahu973@...> To:

Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 9:31 PM Subject: Final Update: Nearly Dead juice feast: day 30

Ok, I completed day 30 and stopping the feast. I lose 36 pounds in 30 days and feel great. I'm now juicing one meal a day, salads and good foods the rest of the day.

It was a great learning experience on how to listen to my body, decide the difference between 'hungry' and 'not full.'

maybe you didn't add enough carbs to it, add some more fruit, and drink all you want.

<<OH my gosh...amazing. maybe I will try it again after I read all about it. I was so hungry that I felt faint when I tried it. >>

Wow, what fantastic results! Congratulations!

Fran

In a message dated 2/14/2012 10:31:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tuzahu973@... writes:

WOW! Congrats to you!I think you said before but if you wouldn't mind----Did you ONLY have fruits and veggies? No nuts or seeds? and I think you said you did a combo of clear juice and vitamix juice?  I would love to have more energy---I just can't seem to get my mind around this!

StaceyOn Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:31 PM, <tuzahu973@...> wrote:

Ok, I completed day 30 and stopping the feast.  I lose 36 pounds in 30 days and feel great.  I'm now juicing one meal a day, salads and good foods the rest of the day. 

Congrats on your success. Can you advise a link for what you did and how you did

this? I'd like to read more about this.

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > Ok, I completed day 30 and stopping the feast. I lose 36 pounds in 30

> > days and feel great. I'm now juicing one meal a day, salads and good foods

> > the rest of the day.

> >

> > It was a great learning experience on how to listen to my body, decide the

> > difference between 'hungry' and 'not full.'

> >

> > thanks for all those kind words of support

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Did you follow a recipe book or plan how do you know how much to drink?Thanks PatSent from my iPadOn Feb 14, 2012, at 10:31 PM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

=