RemedySpot.com

30-day Green Smoothie Challenge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm not very hopeful. I have to do my 2011 taxes, not sure if I will have the time to re-create the group if they can't find it... :-(

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:49 PM, ssummers1 tds.net wrote:

Ack---that isn't good.... Stacey On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

The group just disappeared! I've sent in a "incident report" to - they say that they will get back to me within 24 hours - I'll keep everyone updated!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.comwww..com

<:)))><

On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:43 PM, ssummers1 tds.net wrote:

tells me there is no group by this name :( Any ideas? I'd like to join as well! Stacey On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

I set up another Group the "30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge":

30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/

as an experiment.

If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!

Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.

Let me know what do you think of this idea!

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

Hmmm……maybe it was overloaded with all our responses! Well, hopefully it will workout.Hey Lea Ann….you know how to make pumpkinseed nut butter? I just bought some amazing DARK green raw pumpkin seeds , but I’m not sure if I just use them plain in the VM or add a bit of water or oil. Any ideas? Thanks doll, and good luck on your taxes! I cannot even start mine until next month. In His Grace….Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:51 PM Subject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge I'm not very hopeful. I have to do my 2011 taxes, not sure if I will have the time to re-create the group if they can't find it... :-( Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:49 PM, ssummers1 tds.net wrote: Ack---that isn't good.... Stacey On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: The group just disappeared! I've sent in a " incident report " to - they say that they will get back to me within 24 hours - I'll keep everyone updated! Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:43 PM, ssummers1 tds.net wrote: tells me there is no group by this name :( Any ideas? I'd like to join as well! Stacey On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote: Hello Everyone,I'm sending this message as a " Special Notice " to hopefully reach as many people as possible. I set up another Group the " 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge " : 30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/as an experiment.If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.Let me know what do you think of this idea!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))>< '>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Here is the new link: 30DGSC/

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

tells me there is no group by this name :( Any ideas? I'd like to join as well! Stacey On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

as an experiment.

If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!

Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

Hello Robbie,Use at least 3 cups of pumpkin seeds, if it doesn't look like it is going to make the turn from nut powder to nut butter (after using your tamper liberally while the machine is running on high) I'd add some oil - whatever flavor you like. I'd use coconut oil because I like the taste and I always have it on hand. I have some almond oil in the house, and I've seen pumpkin seed oil at Whole Foods Market, but I'd use whatever you have in the house that has a neutral flavor.I still don't have my 1099's, but I have a LOT of business expenses to organize…

On Jan 16, 2012, at 7:03 PM, Robbie wrote:

Hmmm……maybe it was overloaded with all our responses! Well, hopefully it will workout.Hey Lea Ann….you know how to make pumpkinseed nut butter? I just bought some amazing DARK green raw pumpkin seeds , but I’m not sure if I just use them plain in the VM or add a bit of water or oil. Any ideas? Thanks doll, and good luck on your taxes! I cannot even start mine until next month. In His Grace….Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:51 PM Subject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge I'm not very hopeful. I have to do my 2011 taxes, not sure if I will have the time to re-create the group if they can't find it... :-( Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:49 PM, ssummers1 tds.net wrote: Ack---that isn't good.... Stacey On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: The group just disappeared! I've sent in a "incident report" to - they say that they will get back to me within 24 hours - I'll keep everyone updated! Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:43 PM, ssummers1 tds.net wrote: tells me there is no group by this name :( Any ideas? I'd like to join as well! Stacey On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote: Hello Everyone,I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible. I set up another Group the "30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge": 30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/as an experiment.If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.Let me know what do you think of this idea!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))>< '>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

These look wonderful...but I do not have a dehydrator. I'm sure one could do it in the oven...any idea how long/what temp? I'm glad there isn't any oil in the dressing. Is that just one big pepper you used?Ginny From: Rene Oswald <Rene.Oswald@...> Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 6:34 AM Subject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Here's a couple different videos, they are both for the same recipe, but the first one captions the exact quantity of ingredients and I have a couple different tips on each of them. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBZ7q2bgRJMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlaqhkR3eGY--------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: jeremy wethal <jjwethal@...>" " < >Sent: Mon, January 16, 2012 8:20:06 AMSubject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Looking for some kale receipes.

Thank you for the awesome offer.  Do you have link to a description of the book?Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Rene Oswald <Rene.Oswald@...> wrote:

For those of you doing the Green Smoothie Challenge, I wanted to offer you a discount on my Level 1 Green Smoothie/Energy Soup eBook with Video demonstration downloads.  I ran this special a couple weeks ago and it's expired now, but you can still get it with the code below.  It normally sells for $19.99, but with this discounted code you can get it for $2.99.http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1545465 Green Smoothie Cheers,

Rene ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.com

www.reneoswald.com561-775-4867

Sent: Mon, January 16, 2012 6:46:37 PM

Subject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

The group just disappeared!  I've sent in a " incident report " to - they say that they will get back to me within 24 hours - I'll keep everyone updated!

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.com

))><'>www..com<:)))><

tells me there is no group by this name :(  Any ideas?  I'd like to join as well! Stacey On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this message as a " Special Notice " to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

I set up another Group the " 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge " :

as an experiment.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

Hi Rena,Click Here for a link to the entire TLC program description. The Green Smoothie/Energy Soup eBook is described as the Level One Book. Rene ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> Sent: Sun, January 22, 2012 1:14:05 PMSubject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Thank you for the awesome offer. Do you have link to a description of the book?Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Rene Oswald <Rene.Oswald@...> wrote:

For those of you doing the Green Smoothie Challenge, I wanted to offer you a discount on my Level 1 Green Smoothie/Energy Soup eBook with Video demonstration downloads. I ran this special a couple weeks ago and it's expired now, but you can still get it with the code below. It normally sells for $19.99, but with this discounted code you can get it for $2.99.http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1545465 Green Smoothie Cheers,

Rene ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.com

www.reneoswald.com561-775-4867

Sent: Mon, January 16, 2012 6:46:37 PM

Subject: Re: 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

The group just disappeared! I've sent in a "incident report" to - they say that they will get back to me within 24 hours - I'll keep everyone updated!

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.com

))><'>www..com<:)))><

Hello Everyone,

as an experiment.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

I would love to join.. please and thank you so much!Kathie in FL.On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this message as a " Special Notice " to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

I set up another Group the " 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge " :

as an experiment.

Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1.  If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

------------------------------------

Check Amy's link. It works - RobbinOn Jan 28, 2012, at 3:57 PM, Robbin <diciacco1@...> wrote:

Le Ann, the site says there is no group yet. Can you let us know when it's up and running?•Robbin On Jan 15, 2012, at 10:20 PM, valerie <onetothreebees@...> wrote:

Sounds great!

agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

>Hello Everyone,

>

>I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

>

>I set up another Group the "30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge":

>30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/

>as an experiment.

>

>If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!

>

>Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.

>

>Let me know what do you think of this idea!

>

>Blessings,

>Lea Ann Savage

>Satellite Beach, FL

>(321) 773-7088 (home)

>(321-961-9219 (cell)

>www.VitamixLady.com

>www..com

><:)))><

>

>

30DGSC/There was a snafu - I thought I lost the group too…

On Jan 28, 2012, at 3:57 PM, Robbin wrote:

Le Ann, the site says there is no group yet. Can you let us know when it's up and running?•Robbin On Jan 15, 2012, at 10:20 PM, valerie <onetothreebees@...> wrote:

Sounds great!

agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

>Hello Everyone,

>

>I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

>

>I set up another Group the "30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge":

>30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/

>as an experiment.

>

>If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!

>

>Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.

>

>Let me know what do you think of this idea!

>

>Blessings,

>Lea Ann Savage

>Satellite Beach, FL

>(321) 773-7088 (home)

>(321-961-9219 (cell)

>www.VitamixLady.com

>www..com

><:)))><

>

>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

I'm in too, but a little nervous. :) My Vitamix is due in on Monday, so I think it's great timing.  We are one week into a gluten free diet -- I have 8 children, 2 foster kids, and 3 of them have bad eczema, so after getting tired of trying every lotion, spray, and cream under the sun, I took a friend's advice to try a 3 week gluten free diet.  I think I should have a lot more energy than I have right now as well.  

The kids and I are having a load of fun with different gluten free flours (and I can't wait to get my dry carafe so I can grind my own quinoa, millet, etc -- I've been too lazy to clean the wheat of out my Nutrimill.) As you can imagine, a gluten free diet with so many children, especially picky eaters, has been quite a challenge, plus a little expensive. But this morning we had Chai Tea Muffins -- everyone loves them!  

Thanks for much for the support on this list -- I think we'll be a good testimony once we get through the 30-day challenge.  :DLiz --  Who can list the glorious miracles of the LORD? Who can ever

praise him half enough? (Psalm 106:2)

Guest guest

I'm glad you're in! You won't regret it! I look forward to your "testimony" at the end! :-)

On Mar 4, 2012, at 11:20 AM, Liz wrote:

I'm in too, but a little nervous. :) My Vitamix is due in on Monday, so I think it's great timing. We are one week into a gluten free diet -- I have 8 children, 2 foster kids, and 3 of them have bad eczema, so after getting tired of trying every lotion, spray, and cream under the sun, I took a friend's advice to try a 3 week gluten free diet. I think I should have a lot more energy than I have right now as well.

The kids and I are having a load of fun with different gluten free flours (and I can't wait to get my dry carafe so I can grind my own quinoa, millet, etc -- I've been too lazy to clean the wheat of out my Nutrimill.) As you can imagine, a gluten free diet with so many children, especially picky eaters, has been quite a challenge, plus a little expensive. But this morning we had Chai Tea Muffins -- everyone loves them!

Thanks for much for the support on this list -- I think we'll be a good testimony once we get through the 30-day challenge. :DLiz -- Who can list the glorious miracles of the LORD? Who can ever

praise him half enough? (Psalm 106:2)

Guest guest

I started making green smoothies last Saturday and haven't missed a day! (I recently read a quote/comment someone on this list used to differentiate between a challenge and a comittment.It's so true ... I wish I had written it down--anyone remember the quote?) Tonight I made a smoothie of red and green grapes (1 1/2c.), 1 banana, 1 apple, a stalk of celery, 2 handfuls of spinach, and 1 1/2c. ice. After that was blended, I pulsed in some cooked quinoa. Yum! Next time I use these or similar ingredients, I'll get a more frosty or icee beverage if I freeze some of the items beforehand, correct?I'm enjoying the different recipes other members have been submitting. I don't recall, ... is there a member's favorites section in the links? I'll check when I'm through sending this to the list.

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Ps. 34:8