RemedySpot.com

Note for Lea Ann

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lea Ann,

Are you following a candida diet plan? It appears that you are due to the bone broths, meats, and veggies only diet. I am a Holistic Health Coach in MI. I have some suggestions for supplements if you want to try them to assist you.

Please let tme know. (I called you around Christmas time regarding the VitaMix book and DVD you were selling. My Son who lives in FL, shame on him, told me he would meet you to make a purchse and never did. I am all set now though with my items.)

Take care,

<:))))><

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 7:12 AM Subject: Re: Your opinion is requested

I've only been doing this since my last show. My last show was a WFM where I purchased green juice from their juice bar every day of the show. By the end of the show I had more energy than the beginning! So, I decided to keep it up.

This last show was a Sam's Club and there is usually a slow period around 3PM and I usually take a break at that time. I can assure you that there were a few strange looks as people saw me "milking" that bag of green juice!!!

My next show is another WFM (in lin, TN) and it will be easier (but more expensive :-) if I use their juice bar, but I might still make my own because the juice I make is VERY rich with nutrients because I can squeeze every last drop (almost) out of the nut milk bag (even more if I use my citrus press) but the machine at the juice bar produces a more watery drink. Also, because of their machine (which doesn't juice greens well) they have to use a lot of cucumber. My green juices are just lemon and greens (and sometimes 1/2 of a cucumber).

I bring my jar of fermented veggies, my container of cooked grass fed beef, and my over sized mason jar full of bone broth/soup to keep in in the hotel. Staying on the diet during a show isn't so hard. It will be MUCH harder when I take a side trip to go see my parents in Missouri after this upcoming show. My mom has a Vitamix, so I'll still be able to do the green juices, will probably just eat salads and steamed veggies and meats (and I'll bring along my fermented veggies) for the rest of my meals…

Hopefully this strict diet won't last forever. Once I get my gut bacteria re-balanced, I should be able to eat a greater variety of foods…

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 1, 2012, at 5:52 AM, flnancy1958 wrote:

How do you manage that when you do your road trips?