Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Um, *your* coupon. Darn. Saw that just after I hit send. LOL

Beth Byrne

http://www.SoapAndGarden.com

Garden goodness in every bar!

www/SoapandGarden.blogspot.com

Like Soap and Garden on Facebook & Twitter!

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Beth Byrne <bthbyrne@...> wrote:

> Great service! I've never had a problem with them, either.

>

> Jeanine, you coupon arrived just in time!

>

>

> Beth Byrne

> http://www.SoapAndGarden.com

> Garden goodness in every bar!

> www/SoapandGarden.blogspot.com

> Like Soap and Garden on Facebook & Twitter!

>

>

>

> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 5:37 AM, Jeanine Van Voorhees <jlv40@...>wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>> I ordered from SKS on Tuesday. Needed some bottles for my spot remover and

>> containers for another product. When I came home from work yesterday

>> (Wednesday) at 4 pm my order was sitting on my porch!! All I can say is

>> WOW! And I used the coupon we received at the gathering.

>>

>> Jeanine

>>

>> Jeanine's Hummingbird Soap Works

>>

>>

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Pat, I ordered my Vitamix on a Thursday and it arrived the following week on Friday. Once it shipped (1 week after I ordered it), I got the tracking number, and was told it would be here "late Friday". Well, we received 6" of snow and it still arrived a few hours earlier than I expected. I was anxious too. After calling to check on why I'd not yet received a tracking number, I was told the company doesn't stockpile these blenders. They're manufactured as they're ordered. Yours should show up soon and you'll love it! Best of luck!

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Ps. 34:8 From: psann07@...Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 03:57:00 +0000Subject: Customer Service

Is everyone generally comfortable with the customer service from Vitamix??? I do not have mine in my hands yet. I ordered it at home show on 2/25. I called after five days to get an estimate of shipping time and was told my order was not in the system as it usually took a week after a show to get the orders in even though my credit card was charged on the day of the show. As I still did not know anything I emailed customer service about the status four days ago and have received no reply. I am sure it will show up eventually and I will love it. However, the lack of response does concern me about what to expect in the way of service if there is a problem.

I am enjoying this list and have downloaded a zillion recipes and watched every video. My freezer is stocked with frozen fruits and the vegetable bin with greens. Perhaps in some ways the delay is good as it has forced me to study before I just plugged it in and started loading it up. impatient and anxious

Pat

Guest guest

Hello Pat,The demonstrator should have told you that shipping can take 2-3 weeks.MOST of the time, Vitamix gets their orders to the customer between 1.5 and 2 weeks, but we always say, "it could take 2-3 weeks" because that is how long it COULD take.You will get your email confirmation for tracking 1-2 days before the machine arrives.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 8, 2012, at 11:05 PM, juliendbq wrote:

Hi Pat, I ordered my Vitamix on a Thursday and it arrived the following week on Friday. Once it shipped (1 week after I ordered it), I got the tracking number, and was told it would be here "late Friday". Well, we received 6" of snow and it still arrived a few hours earlier than I expected. I was anxious too. After calling to check on why I'd not yet received a tracking number, I was told the company doesn't stockpile these blenders. They're manufactured as they're ordered. Yours should show up soon and you'll love it! Best of luck!

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.Ps. 34:8 From: psann07@...Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 03:57:00 +0000Subject: Customer Service

Is everyone generally comfortable with the customer service from Vitamix??? I do not have mine in my hands yet. I ordered it at home show on 2/25. I called after five days to get an estimate of shipping time and was told my order was not in the system as it usually took a week after a show to get the orders in even though my credit card was charged on the day of the show. As I still did not know anything I emailed customer service about the status four days ago and have received no reply. I am sure it will show up eventually and I will love it. However, the lack of response does concern me about what to expect in the way of service if there is a problem.

I am enjoying this list and have downloaded a zillion recipes and watched every video. My freezer is stocked with frozen fruits and the vegetable bin with greens. Perhaps in some ways the delay is good as it has forced me to study before I just plugged it in and started loading it up. impatient and anxious

Pat