RemedySpot.com

reply to Sue about Green Smoothies and bloating - was - FIRST Green Smoothie Challenge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Sue,I am a big fan of Green Smoothies the way they were initially taught by Boutenko (the "founder" of Green Smoothies) or at least the woman responsible for their huge popularity. I HIGHLY recommend getting her book, "Green For Life" That book is 100% responsible for where I am today health and employment wise!She recommends that Green Smoothies should ONLY contain Greens + Fruit + Water. NO ADDITIVES!Not everyone has to follow the rules of "proper food combining", but for some people who have digestive "issues", following those rules can make a huge positive difference.There is information about "proper food combining" here: http://vitamixlady.com/help-for-digestive-problems/I highly suspect the combination of dairy, protein, and fruit was the culprit.Some people think that combining "greens" and "fruits" break the "rules" about "proper food combining". Here is 's reply to that:http://greensmoothiesblog.com/food-combining-in-green-smoothies/

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 4, 2012, at 4:09 PM, suepholland@... wrote:

I'm new here but need to ask about this green smoothy topic: I tried one the other day: apple, lettuce, spinach, celery, savoy cabbage, carrots, milk, protein powder. I was so uncomfortably bloated all day. Any ideas.Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless