RemedySpot.com

Re: Won Lottery Last Night---OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Congratulations on both wins. I saw but could not read all the emails about "sick and nearly dead," DVD/diet. I know it's not in stores although I did see it in my Whole Foods last year just didn't know it was so popular. Can you tell me where I can get a copy and maybe some brief pointers on how to be successful. I have the machine and the extra weight all I need is a good program to use to get rid of this unhealthy weight.Thanks for your help and so happy for your many blessings.Marilyn On Mar 14, 2012, at 8:22 AM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

my little lottery pool that I've played in for a year hit the local pick-5 game last night. 10 of us will share a $245,000 win!!!!

We play Powerball and MegaMillion every draw and with the local Pick-5 game hits $100K we play that too (it's a daily draw game). Up till now our biggest win has been $500.

Kind of my second win this year, first was my VitaMix and my 'nearly dead' challenge and weight loss I'm a winner again. By the way, I'm still doing my smoothies daily, eating major salads and using meat as a flavoring rather than a meal. Total change in my paradigm doing that Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead diet.

Guest guest

CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful for you. I think you need to treat us all to a

round of smoothies, lol.

>

> > my little lottery pool that I've played in for a year hit the local pick-5

game last night. 10 of us will share a $245,000 win!!!!

> >

> > We play Powerball and MegaMillion every draw and with the local Pick-5 game

hits $100K we play that too (it's a daily draw game). Up till now our biggest

win has been $500.

> >

> > Kind of my second win this year, first was my VitaMix and my 'nearly dead'

challenge and weight loss I'm a winner again. By the way, I'm still doing my

smoothies daily, eating major salads and using meat as a flavoring rather than a

meal. Total change in my paradigm doing that Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead diet.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Nice! Congratulations!!!! Inspired me to start buying a ticket now & then! Patti From: "tuzahu973@..."

<tuzahu973@...> Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:22 AM Subject: Won Lottery Last Night---OT

my little lottery pool that I've played in for a year hit the local pick-5 game last night. 10 of us will share a $245,000 win!!!!

We play Powerball and MegaMillion every draw and with the local Pick-5 game hits $100K we play that too (it's a daily draw game). Up till now our biggest win has been $500.

Kind of my second win this year, first was my VitaMix and my 'nearly dead' challenge and weight loss I'm a winner again. By the way, I'm still doing my smoothies daily, eating major salads and using meat as a flavoring rather than a meal. Total change in my paradigm doing that Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead diet.

Guest guest

If you just want to watch the documentary you can see it at hulu.com.  At least that is where I watched it a month or so ago.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 7:01 AM, Marilyn <javachic1967@...> wrote:

Congratulations on both wins. I saw but could not read all the emails about " sick and nearly dead, " DVD/diet. I know it's not in stores although I did see it in my Whole Foods last year just didn't know it was so popular. Can you tell me where I can get a copy and maybe some brief pointers on how to be successful. I have the machine and the extra weight all I need is a good program to use to get rid of this unhealthy weight.

Thanks for your help and so happy for your many blessings.Marilyn  On Mar 14, 2012, at 8:22 AM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

my little lottery pool that I've played in for a year hit the local pick-5 game last night.  10 of us will share a $245,000 win!!!!

We play Powerball and MegaMillion every draw and with the local Pick-5 game hits $100K we play that too (it's a daily draw game).  Up till now our biggest win has been $500. 

Kind of my second win this year, first was my VitaMix and my 'nearly dead' challenge and weight loss I'm a winner again.  By the way, I'm still doing my smoothies daily, eating major salads and using meat as a flavoring rather than a meal.  Total change in my paradigm doing that Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead diet.

Guest guest

It's also on Netflix. I watched it there along with Forks over Knives. I was so

impressed with the movie, especially the truck driver, I don't remember his

name. He is a true inspiration. I had already lost a lot of weight eating right

and exercising but watching that motivated me to buy the Vitamix so that I could

stay on track and not gain it all back.

Michele

> >

> >

> >

> > my little lottery pool that I've played in for a year hit the local pick-5

> > game last night. 10 of us will share a $245,000 win!!!!

> >

> > We play Powerball and MegaMillion every draw and with the local Pick-5

> > game hits $100K we play that too (it's a daily draw game). Up till now our

> > biggest win has been $500.

> >

> > Kind of my second win this year, first was my VitaMix and my 'nearly dead'

> > challenge and weight loss I'm a winner again. By the way, I'm still doing

> > my smoothies daily, eating major salads and using meat as a flavoring

> > rather than a meal. Total change in my paradigm doing that Sick, Fat and

> > Nearly Dead diet.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Congratulations! That's wonderful! Enjoy it in good health!

Fran

In a message dated 3/14/2012 8:22:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tuzahu973@... writes:

Guest guest

WOW! Congratulations. I quit playing the lottery because I bought a couple of tickets and didn't win and got discouraged - LOL.DebbieOn Mar 14, 2012, at 8:22 AM, tuzahu973@... wrote:

Guest guest

CONGRATULATIONS!

>

>

> my little lottery pool that I've played in for a year hit the local pick-5

game last night. 10 of us will share a $245,000 win!!!!

>

> We play Powerball and MegaMillion every draw and with the local Pick-5 game

hits $100K we play that too (it's a daily draw game). Up till now our biggest

win has been $500.

>

> Kind of my second win this year, first was my VitaMix and my 'nearly dead'

challenge and weight loss I'm a winner again. By the way, I'm still doing my

smoothies daily, eating major salads and using meat as a flavoring rather than a

meal. Total change in my paradigm doing that Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead diet.

>

Guest guest

I've never known of anybody winning how cool!!!!Congratulations!!!On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM, <lindahsrman@...> wrote:

Congratulations on your win !!!!

in texas

Guest guest

We buy once a year just for fun. Nice to know someone actually wins now and then! You will be able to buy all organic veggies for your vitamix from now on! Some say healthy can be expensive out of pocket but that won't be a problem now. ;-)

Thanks,My Favorite Video for My Little One!

On Mar 15, 2012, at 10:27 AM, sarasch wrote:

I've never known of anybody winning how cool!!!!Congratulations!!!On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM, <lindahsrman@...> wrote:

Congratulations on your win !!!!

in texas