RemedySpot.com

Re: green smoothies and slimgenics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can you explain what yhat is?Best regards,CarolSent from my iPadOn Mar 6, 2012, at 8:23 PM, Alison McGrath <mcgrath.ac@...> wrote:

Has anyone done slimgenics while having green smoothies daily? My doctor recommended slimgenics for me but i'd really like to still be able to have my green smoothies daily. I'm not sure how much they limit fruit and veggies. Any insight would be awesome.

Ali

Guest guest

http://www.dietspotlight.com/slimgenics-review/•Robbin On Mar 6, 2012, at 8:29 PM, Carol Wahl <cdj53@...> wrote:

Can you explain what yhat is?Best regards,CarolSent from my iPadOn Mar 6, 2012, at 8:23 PM, Alison McGrath <mcgrath.ac@...> wrote:

Has anyone done slimgenics while having green smoothies daily? My doctor recommended slimgenics for me but i'd really like to still be able to have my green smoothies daily. I'm not sure how much they limit fruit and veggies. Any insight would be awesome.

Ali

Guest guest

Yhat is only one letter away from "that"-- LOLdennis From: cdj53@...Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 20:29:20 -0500Subject: Re: green smoothies and slimgenics

Ali

Guest guest

I think it is a good idea to search both sides of any issue.  If you add to the end of your search for a person or product review, scam, or quack you will likely find what others think. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of RobbinSent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:37 PM Cc: Subject: Re: green smoothies and slimgenics http://www.dietspotlight.com/slimgenics-review/•Robbin On Mar 6, 2012, at 8:29 PM, Carol Wahl <cdj53@...> wrote: Can you explain what yhat is? Best regards,Carol Sent from my iPadOn Mar 6, 2012, at 8:23 PM, Alison McGrath <mcgrath.ac@...> wrote: Has anyone done slimgenics while having green smoothies daily? My doctor recommended slimgenics for me but i'd really like to still be able to have my green smoothies daily. I'm not sure how much they limit fruit and veggies. Any insight would be awesome. Ali

Guest guest

Ya know.. I'm pretty fluent in typo-nese! hehe Patti From: "dgulenchin@..." <dgulenchin@...> Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 10:08 PM Subject: RE: green smoothies and slimgenics

Yhat is only one letter away from "that"-- LOLdennis From: cdj53@...Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 20:29:20 -0500Subject: Re: green smoothies and slimgenics

Ali