RemedySpot.com

Cottage Cheese use - broccoli cheese soup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cottage Cheese blended with coconut oil and Stevia (or your favorite sweetener) makes a dip that is DIVINE! Use something salty instead of the sweetener, and it becomes a veggie dip!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 10, 2012, at 11:16 PM, chele519 wrote:

I go to my aunt's house for holidays and I always cringe when she brings out the boiled broccoli that is the color of army green. It looks so much prettier when it is a nice bright green. I always said I hated spinach until I tried it in a green smoothie. What I found was that I hated the mushy cooked spinach but loved it fresh in a smoothie or salad. Now I make sure to try different recipes or preparation methods before saying I don't like something. I even found a great recipe for veggie lasagna. The same thing happened with cottage cheese. I've always thought I hated it but I just hate the texture. Blended up until it is smooth, I really like it. I even make a vegetarian meatloaf with cottage cheese.

> >> That happens so often. My best friend and her family were here one year for a Xmas Eve dinner. Two of her family are vegetarians so I made sure I had lots of good vegetables. One Item I has was wonderful small brussels sprouts. My friend said she hated brussels sprouts but she is a good sport and decided to taste mine because they were so small and pretty. She LOVED them. She apparently had only had them over-cooked and mushy. Same was true of cauliflower. She hated it because she'd only had it over cooked. Now she loves those vegetables.

> >>

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> > Please bookmark these pages:

> >

> > /links/

> > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

> >

> > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/

> > PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!